• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

Her blandness? You do realize that her name means "cold/cool"? She's meant to be that way, while her brother was Atsui, "hot" (with regard to the temperature)..

Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

What about easing into meeting with characters not from Konoha/Suna, because of the flood of characters we got afterwards with the summit and when the war started..

No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.

This war arc has been going on for over a quarter of the series.. So yeah.. Probably 3 years ago..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Tenten sealed the Sage's treasures in her scroll, Killer B is alive, Yamato was inside Spiral Zetsu and the Infinite Tsukuyomi has taken effect. Good chapter.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.

Lorde

My only real complaint about this chapter is that Orochimaru got caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I mean didn't Obito complain at one point that Orochimaru had gathered lots of information about his plans? You'd think he could've avoided the genjutsu by having prior knowledge if it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.

No, just a genjutsu mind control...

Plus it would be funny if Bee wasn't affected because of his sunglasses

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Shino was apparently affected though and he also has sunglasses. Killer B might have escaped the genjutsu's influence via DEM though.

True... but the way Bee has his,, its unlikely he would get the full effect of the genjutsu's light since there is no other way for light (without the light going through the side of the shades) to get in...

Plus, If Naruto can share his bijuu chakra like he did almost 30 chapters ago, would Sasuke be able to do it with his susanoo to save a few of the others?

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No, just a genjutsu mind control...

Plus it would be funny if Bee wasn't affected because of his sunglasses

It's. A. Joke.

Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.

What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.

Last edited:

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
It's. A. Joke.

What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.

Ok, in that case, B, read the damn scroll!!

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Well a bunch of my questions were answered in this chapter. Minato is still alive reincarnated. Bee is alive still with his giant tentacle. Yamato tried to troll everyone. I wonder what his plan is/how he escaped. A good set up chapter for things to come. I was surprised at the cognizance of the ASF of the Infinite Tsukiyomi. I would have figured it would be instantaneous and they would be none the wiser.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
^Yamato was being held in there, not using it. Spiral Zetsu mentioned not needing "this filling" anymore, and then Yamato fell out with Rinnegan eyes.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Knick-knack Yamato's back. In fact this chapter was pretty much confirming who was alive and who wasn't. We saw Shino, Ino, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Darui, A,, Onoki, Tsunade, Killer Bee even good ole Tenten and her sealed ninja weapons. How crazy would that be if she somehow avoided the moons eye jutsu? But this chapter wasn't very battle oriented but it did it's job of setting up what is happening to the ninja world right now. Sasuke actually saves the day with his Susanoo, keeping Team Seven aka the important and semi important characters safe. And we get more of Naruto and Sasuke arguing. How fun. Overall a good chapter. Nothing really is going on. I wonder if anyone can actually resist this jutsu. Can Killer Bee break out? I would think he would be able to. So all in all a Rinnegan party! Rinnegan for everyone. Orochimaru finally got his eyes...sorta. This was a nice read.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Nodame

Misty <3
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
- KILLER B IS BACK.
- YAMATO IS BACK
- THE ALLIANCE ARE BACK.
lol, can you believe it, Everybody made their return at the same time! that Kaguya face gave me chills...!! I'm so hyped. OMG.

Last edited:

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
^Yamato was being held in there, not using it. Spiral Zetsu mentioned not needing "this filling" anymore, and then Yamato fell out with Rinnegan eyes.

Ahh! I didn't catch that when I read it first. I've reread it and also saw the panel where Yamato got the rinnegan eyes and spiral zetsu unfurling. I wonder if Naruto will be able to heal Minato's arms. With all of his Jesus powers it wouldn't surprise me if he could revive all the Edokages. I mean Madara did it to himself. I'm sure Naruto will attempt to and I hope that all of them decline saying that they are no longer needed and that they were from a different time.

Lorde

Yeah, Yamato was only being used. Too bad that he'll never get to act on his own during this war now that Madara has accomplished his goal and only Team 7 and the Edo Hokage can stop him.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It was nice to get an update y'all chapter on the rest of the characters since they're going to be asleep for awhile. Only Team 7 and the Edo Hokages remain, but the Tenten panels are very telling. Kishi is showing that she has the tools for a reason. We never actually saw her get possessed, and she randomly mentioned that she needed a Kumo ninja. Killer Bee? I'd seriously love it if she got to do something.

Yamato was Spiral Zetsu to nobody's surprise. Now we just need to know when Madara will get controlled by Kaguya.

NarutoSharingan

~Ash fcking finally~
Omg the spoilers are omg its bad i think im the only one who just watchs the anime since i left off at episode 357 or 358 im still on the anbu kakashi sagabut i notice on episode 362 thats when the anime contniues on the 4th great ninja war i have a question for the manga naruto readers does madara die?

Status
Not open for further replies.