• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't consider them allies much. With Sasuke stepping on Naruto's dream, there was bound to be a fight. It's just Sasuke's way of backstabbing everyone that seems to throw them off. We didn't hear Sasuke's response when he spoke to the Sage of Six Paths after all. We never did. I think I still would have preferred Sasuke aiming to kill Konoha, but this is a decent substitute and much better then a lame "friendly" rival over the kage seat. The only downside is we know Naruto won't kill Sasuke, even though he's a big enough threat where he should be.

I was just remembering essays on other sites about how Sasuke was supposedly becoming a good guy again and redeeming himself when all along his backstabbing ways were foreshadowed. And sadly, Kakashi and Sakura have nothing to do now except commentate. Sigh.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wonder what's Kakashi is going to do in this fight since he looked so pissed beyond belief.

Probably nothing. In this clash of the Super Freaks, he can do nothing but watch. He doesn't have Obito's magical eyes anymore. Ideally I'd love for him and Sakura to try and get involved and land a good hit on Sasuke. Especially Sakura. Hey, if she can smack Kaguya, she can hulk smash Sasuke. I want all Team Seven members to get a good hit on Sasuke for the crap he put them through over the years.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Actually I think my favourite part of this chapter is Hagoromo. His reaction to Sasuke's betrayal was pretty great.

"Ugh, crap. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Well, Naruto, I've gotta go. Hopefully you can deal with this? Meh."

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Once again we have a new final villain. Sasuke is the best actor in the world to fool all of these people until now. Suddenly he's proficient enough with the Rinnegan to completely control the Bijuu with his eyes. Though, I admit, I'm glad the Naruto and Sasuke fight is happening under these circumstances instead of a friendly Hokage spar. I want to see Naruto completely destroy Sasuke but I know it won't happen.
Yeah... no one was fooled by Sasuke, except maybe the 4 Edo Kage. Sakura and Kakashi were well aware that Sasuke had other intentions, even Naruto kinda caught on when Sasuke mentioned he only save Sakura and Kakashi because Naruto was next to them. Sasuke stated in the chapter today that he was using them to get rid of threats in his path and now that Obito/Madara/Kaguya are gone, Naruto's the last one standing in his way.

I also hope that in the end Kurama gets to roam free and doesn't have to stay in Naruto.
He's got all the Bijuu still inside him... So technically none of them are truly free

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I actually really thought that Sasuke had changed. Sigh.

Although I wish it was under different circumstances, at least we got our Naruto vs Sasuke showdown. I hope this fight doesn't last to long though.

Au contraire, this is going to be the manga's longest and final fight. Um... if that doesn't jinx it; this seems like ending material. If not, it sure has the vibes of it. Given Naruto is bound to end up Hokage by the end and given Sasuke's resolve, Tsunade's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure Killer B isn't bound to the genjutsu and will most definitely intervene when he sees Sasuke plans to kill the Raikage. Tenten is still around with the sealing tools though; one wonders what they'll be used for.

nuzamaki90

Oh f*** that caught me off guard

It's finally time. I've waited 9 years. 9 DAMN YEARS! This battle will be hype as all hell. We got Naruto with the power of all Tailed Beasts AND the Sage VS Sasuke with the control of all the Tailed Beasts, the Rinnegan, AND the Sharingan. Madara is dead, Kaguya and Zetsu are gone, Kakashi lost the Sharingan, Sakura is being Sakura, the Kages have gone to the after life, the Sage has disappeared and every other person on the planet is in a endless daydream. There is literally nothing that can interrupt this fight and after that final page, I am 99% sure Naruto is going to beat the **** out of Sasuke and make sure he dies.

This was a great chapter but DAMN IT WE HAVE A BREAK NEXT WEEK. They always do this, right before the showdown there is a break for some oddball reason. Kishi just needs to know that I'm ready, and I will have my snacks every week for this.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh f*** that caught me off guard

It's finally time. I've waited 9 years. 9 DAMN YEARS! This battle will be hype as all hell. We got Naruto with the power of all Tailed Beasts AND the Sage VS Sasuke with the control of all the Tailed Beasts, the Rinnegan, AND the Sharingan. Madara is dead, Kaguya and Zetsu are gone, Kakashi lost the Sharingan, Sakura is being Sakura, the Kages have gone to the after life, the Sage has disappeared and every other person on the planet is in a endless daydream. There is literally nothing that can interrupt this fight and after that final page, I am 99% sure Naruto is going to beat the **** out of Sasuke and make sure he dies.

This was a great chapter but DAMN IT WE HAVE A BREAK NEXT WEEK. They always do this, right before the showdown there is a break for some oddball reason. Kishi just needs to know that I'm ready, and I will have my snacks every week for this.
We only got like 9 chapters or so though I have a feeling it might be rushed a little and I don't think Sasuke will die when the fight ends, but that's just me.

Red and Blue

Au contraire, this is going to be the manga's longest and final fight. Um... if that doesn't jinx it; this seems like ending material. If not, it sure has the vibes of it. Given Naruto is bound to end up Hokage by the end and given Sasuke's resolve, Tsunade's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure Killer B isn't bound to the genjutsu and will most definitely intervene when he sees Sasuke plans to kill the Raikage. Tenten is still around with the sealing tools though; one wonders what they'll be used for.

The tools will be used for nothing. Madara, Kaguya, and Obito are gone. The tools were are complete waste.

If the fight is going to last till the end, then I guess this means there will be no post war content. Couldn't Kishimoto wait until the aftermath of the war?

Lorde

I don't think Sasuke will get a chance to attempt to murder A or the other Gokage though now that Naruto has confronted him. I'm actually hoping that Sasuke dies in the upcoming battle; his plans for revenge need to end once and for all imo.

Red and Blue

I don't think Sasuke will get a chance to attempt to murder A or the other Gokage though now that Naruto has confronted him. I'm actually hoping that Sasuke dies in the upcoming battle; his plans for revenge need to end once and for all imo.

There's no way in hell Naruto would every kill Sasuke. I have a feeling he'll survive the final fight.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

Final? Yes. Longest? One of the shortest. The movie is a Timeskip and comes out in early December. The manga is going to end before then. Since there is a break next week, there's probably 10-11 chapters left (if there aren't any more breaks after next week).

Since Naruto is basically the current SO6P, he can use the Sage weapons just fine. Would be cool if he uses them. Maybe seal Sasuke instead of killing him?

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Oh, I haven't heard of this movie so scratch the longest part then. Sealing Sasuke just doesn't feel the same. He won't have the guts to kill him. I don't think many people would like that outcome, speaking for myself, that is.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Aww yeah. In the tone of the Expand D*ng meme "Kishimoto delivers the Sasuke vs Naruto ultimate action at 3:28 AM".

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
The plot actually prevents Naruto from killing Sasuke... They need Sasuke Rinnegan to break the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and more then likely to escape the Dimension they're in.

Lorde

The plot actually prevents Naruto from killing Sasuke... They need Sasuke Rinnegan to break the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and more then likely to escape the Dimension they're in.

They're already back in their own dimension; Hagoromo and the past Gokage brought them back a few chapters ago.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I'm guessing this is going to end in Naruto's greatest Talk no Jutsu ever. I have mixed feelings about it though.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Naruto may just be a fictional story, but it's still crazy how Talk-No-Jutsu has worked 100% of the time. Granted, he does beat you up pretty badly beforehand, and when you're getting owned you tend to just surrender, but dang. What an impecable track record Naruto's TNJ has.

I fully expect Sasuke to reform and become exactly like RTN Sasuke once he get's TNJ'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.