• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
Looks like it will be up to Naruto to change Sasuke after all. Either that or kill him. but we all know Naruto will find a way to cool down Sasuke. Even though he totally deserves a beating.

I'm glad the Naruto and Sasuke fight is happening under these circumstances instead of a friendly Hokage spar. I want to see Naruto completely destroy Sasuke but I know it won't happen.

Naruto won't kill him, but he will destroy him. It's going to feel so good when we finally see Naruto standing over a crumpled up, remorseful, mangled Sasuke. Ohhhhh boy has he had it coming for so long. So long. I want to see Naruto beat Sasuke so badly that he can't even roll those stupid arrogant eyes of his, let alone cast jutsu with them.

It's finally time. I've waited 9 years. 9 DAMN YEARS! This battle will be hype as all hell. We got Naruto with the power of all Tailed Beasts AND the Sage VS Sasuke with the control of all the Tailed Beasts, the Rinnegan, AND the Sharingan. Madara is dead, Kaguya and Zetsu are gone, Kakashi lost the Sharingan, Sakura is being Sakura, the Kages have gone to the after life, the Sage has disappeared and every other person on the planet is in a endless daydream. There is literally nothing that can interrupt this fight and after that final page, I am 99% sure Naruto is going to beat the **** out of Sasuke and make sure he dies.

This is such a fun paragraph. It is cool that there really isn't anything left in their world to interrupt them. It's the Valley of the End part II - for reals this time, yo. It's going to be the best fight in the series.

Oh my gosh. I almost don't want to read the manga. I feel like I should just wait until this is animated. Even considering all the advantages the manga has over the anime, still, watching the series' best fights animated has to be one of the better ways to experience this story. But it's going to take so long for the anime to get there... Ugh.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
They're already back in their own dimension; Hagoromo and the past Gokage brought them back a few chapters ago.

That's what I thought too. I thought they were back already. You know, if Sasuke gets killed that would be the end of the Uchihas and the end of their hatred or whatever it is they plague the world with. How tempting. Finish off Sasuke and the Uchihas are no more. That would be one way to destroy the cycle of hatred. Just saying. It's a bad way to end it, but the world would be saved from Uchiha madness.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
That's what I thought too. I thought they were back already. You know, if Sasuke gets killed that would be the end of the Uchihas and the end of their hatred or whatever it is they plague the world with. How tempting. Finish off Sasuke and the Uchihas are no more. That would be one way to destroy the cycle of hatred. Just saying. It's a bad way to end it, but the world would be saved from Uchiha madness.

There's still a way for an eye like Rinnegan to be born. If the series ends with a NaruHina shipping, can you guess what their child(ren?) will be? Half Uzumaki, Half Hyuuga (well, Half Namikaze too, and forget the exact percentage for now). Uzumakis are closely related to Senjus, and Hyuugas are closely related to Uchihas by their eyes. Being of Uzumaki/Hyuuga descent isn't the same as being of Senju/Uchiha descent, but it's still very close enough. Heck, an even stronger or nearly similar Dojutsu than Rinnegan might be formed. An Uzu/Hyu love child might also have the probability of turning something even worse than those darn dirty backstabbing Uchihas (except Itachi and Shisui 'cuz they cool like that).

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm calling it.

The moment Naruto is about to strike Sasuke's final blow Sakura will jump in, get killed and provide emo fodder.

I read speculation that they'll collide with Rasengan/Chidori which is where their seals will touch. Basically the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled and Sasuke has to face thousands of ninja instead of just Naruto and he'll surrender.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Basically the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled and Sasuke has to face thousands of ninja instead of just Naruto and he'll surrender.

Sasuke's not gonna let numbers stop him; he'd still continue fighting even if he has to face an army. He'll either be killed or talk no jutsu'd and it'll almost certainly be the latter unfortunately imo.

I'm calling it.

The moment Naruto is about to strike Sasuke's final blow Sakura will jump in, get killed and provide emo fodder.

Somewhat illogical, cuz if Sakura was killed cuz of her jumping in between the attacks, she wouldn't appear on The Last Naruto.

My bet: Naruto would talk no jutsu him, but it wouldn't work, so, he has no option but to kill him, like Hashirama did with Madara.

My last prediction: I think last chapter of manga would be in the best case, in November 12th if the last one is the 700th (if there are no hiatus like the next week one), or in the worst case, on December 3rd (to stay in line with the movie). However that would imply several hiatus if the manga ends on the 700th episode (that week however would be ironical for Naruto, cuz Naruto would end the same day his inspiration, Dragon Ball, had debuted 30 years ago exactly)

It's probably not going to turn out like we expect; I'm not all to sure if anyone's going to die here in this final battle - maybe Sasuke will, who knows? Obviously Naruto and Sakura survive; they're in the last movie. Kakashi and Sasuke could die, but the basic argument for those possibilities is that we haven't seen character sketches for them yet.

It might be a little farfetched, but maybe after battling a while, Naruto and Sasuke will find a solution together. Maybe they won't turn out like their predecessors. If it was as simple as Naruto just killing off the final 'villain' (I'd say he's more gray in nature), I'd be a bit disappointed, personally. Sasuke isn't my absolute favorite character, but I will admit that this fight has had better build-up than Kaguya did. We're all so quick to believe that Naruto will find the solution to everything and dismiss Sasuke because of his 'revolutionary' goals, but I think there's the possibility that he'll be a key factor just as much as Naruto in putting an end to all this. Those are my thoughts, anyway.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
And thus Sasuke true goal has been revealed he is very much like Madara weather he wish to adimt it or not. Still we all new this was coming the final battle between them i can't wait to see how Naruto gets around Amaterasu (my guess is shadow clones) and breaks Susanoo

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Of all the things I'm looking forward to in this fight, what I am not looking forward to is Naruto trying to talk sense into Sasuke, trying to appease his "good side" or trying to get Sasuke to care about Team 7, or more of that "I'm your friend" junk. I just want to see these two fight with Naruto erasing that smug arrogant smirk Sasuke has everytime he gains a new Uchiha power. I can't wait to see Naruto punch that smirk off Sasuke's face. That will be a moment I treasure and make this entire long war arc worth it. At least they won't do that crappy "We'll die together if we fight." thing. I guess even Kishi thought that was bad.

Someone mentioned that Sakura should/will jump in front of Naruto and Sasuke's clash. I'll only like that if Sakura uppercuts Sasuke because she wants a piece of him before Naruto. I'm sure we'll get plenty of references to Naruto and Sasuke's hospital brawl, their battle in the Valley of the Ends, and comparing them to Madara/Hashirama, the Sannin and every other big figure that had a rival in this series. Anyway the only person that needs to jump in front of them and get killed is Karin. She'd gladly die for the man that almost killed her. Sasuke would think nothing of it either.

Lorde

Does Naruto still have Kurama's other half? Because if he does that should even things up a bit imo. After all, Sasuke's haxxed out with his EMS/Rinnegan and perfect Susano'o and that makes him quite formidable.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't even know, I'm a little confused how that whole thing works. Naruto is going to be the underdog anyway so Kishi keeping Kurama's chakra away from him at first seems likely to happen. I don't expect Naruto to be wailing on Sasuke in the first chapter of their fight. If anything Sasuke will more then likely dominate the first half for that underdog effect. As long as it's not one sided the entire time like their part 1 finale. How anyone could think that was a good fight manga-wise is beyond me. Anime-wise at least leveled the playing field and didn't make it so obvious who was going to win. LOL, Naruto only had one page of a counterattack. Still makes me laugh so hard. One page of counterattack.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Does Naruto still have Kurama's other half? Because if he does that should even things up a bit imo. After all, Sasuke's haxxed out with his EMS/Rinnegan and perfect Susano'o and that makes him quite formidable.

If I read it right, he has part of each Tailed Beast's chakra. I think...

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop

According to Kurama himself, Naruto still has the other half of Kurama sealed inside of him. I would assume that would still be the case as it was stated when they were all summoned back to their own dimension and there hasn't been enough time to do anything between the summoning, saying goodbye to dad, and Sasuke sealing the bijuu.

Nodame

Misty <3
Rant time:
Err I can't believe that mostly all characters are underdeveloped, except Gaara. If you're not villain or a member of team 7, then you're not going to be teated well. Kishi's favouritism is ruining Naruto.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Rant time:
Err I can't believe that mostly all characters are underdeveloped, except Gaara. If you're not villain or a member of team 7, then you're not going to be teated well. Kishi's favouritism is ruining Naruto.
I agree, though I do think Shikamaru was handled well also imo.

Lorde

Shikamaru is farther developed than most, but I'd consider him mid tier in terms of writing, and he lacks screen time too. I still like him a lot though.

I don't see his screen-time (or lack thereof) as a surprise; he's not part of Team 7 after all, so of course he's stuck with a supporting role at best. Still, he got practically the whole Kakuzu & Hidan arc for his development, which is more than most other supporting characters have gotten.

Red and Blue

Rant time:

I agree, so much wasted potential.

After the Sasuke Retrival arc, I hade high hopes for characters such as Choji and Neji. Choji especially, considering all the great character development he got in that arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.