• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh Shipping forum is this way guys. Stick to the story and less about what pairing makes sense and what doesn't.
since the plot of the movie and the last chapter of the manga deals with shipping we are technically sticking to the story...not trying to be smart all im doing is just making sure if its right or wrong to talk about it here

HoennMaster

Love seeing colored chapters. Apparently I didn't pay too much attention during the war because I don't remember Samui being sealed in that thing. After looking over the chapter in color I'm a little worried about the movie. So many unanswered questions. I really want to know hat Orochimaru and Kabuto are going to do.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
since the plot of the movie and the last chapter of the manga deals with shipping we are technically sticking to the story...not trying to be smart all im doing is just making sure if its right or wrong to talk about it here
I agree. The movie is about love, and is clearly gonna show Naruto falling in love with Hinata. Shipping is fans arguing about who should be in a relationship to whom, but NaruHina is now official, so there's some discussion to it.

Love seeing colored chapters. Apparently I didn't pay too much attention during the war because I don't remember Samui being sealed in that thing. After looking over the chapter in color I'm a little worried about the movie. So many unanswered questions. I really want to know hat Orochimaru and Kabuto are going to do.

The Kin/Gin brothers sealer her and Atsui. They said the words they commonly used, and bam, sucked in. They got sucked in before Darui almost did. Sasuke got pardoned, so Taka and Orobuto are most likely also pardoned. I'm gonna guess Oro is still stalking Sasuke.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I just realized that Sasuke kept the Rinnegan that he had in his left eye; it looks gross imo. I also still maintain that Guy should've died after using the Evening Elephant, but alas.

He still has it as an adult. His bangs are just covering it now. And yes, I agree Guy should have died. He would have died the noblest of beasts owning Madara. Now he's just a handicap, no longer able to share the youth with his eternal rival and students. Also, I still want to know who Lee married.

Btw, is Sarada Uchiha/Haruno/Senju? Sasuke is born Uchiha, but then Hashirama gave him Senju DNA to awaken the Rinnegan. Does the given Senju DNA also pass down to her?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
He still has it as an adult. His bangs are just covering it now. And yes, I agree Guy should have died. He would have died the noblest of beasts owning Madara. Now he's just a handicap, no longer able to share the youth with his eternal rival and students. Also, I still want to know who Lee married.

Btw, is Sarada Uchiha/Haruno/Senju? Sasuke is born Uchiha, but then Hashirama gave him Senju DNA to awaken the Rinnegan. Does the given Senju DNA also pass down to her?

Maybe Lee didn't marry anyone. Maybe that kid with Rock Lee is a student. Like Lee was Guy's student, that kid could be the same.

in the movie when Naruto becomes hokage i want to see something of Jiraiya...maybe kabuto or sasuke uses edo tensei on jiraiya so he can be there just like naruto wanted

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
in the movie when Naruto becomes hokage i want to see something of Jiraiya...maybe kabuto or sasuke uses edo tensei on jiraiya so he can be there just like naruto wanted

That would be pointless in my opinion, not to mention impossible since Kabuto himself said that he wasn't able to get any of Jiraiya's DNA in the first place.

That would be pointless in my opinion, not to mention impossible since Kabuto himself said that he wasn't able to get any of Jiraiya's DNA in the first place.

naruto stated that he wanted jiraiya to be there when he became hokage so it would be sentimental for jiraiya to be there...also orochimaru most likely would have dna of jiraiya and than theres the arm he lost that can be used

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
naruto stated that he wanted jiraiya to be there when he became hokage so it would be sentimental for jiraiya to be there...also orochimaru most likely would have dna of jiraiya and than theres the arm he lost that can be used

While your at it, bring back Sasuke's clan, Neji, Minato, Kushina, The other dead Hokage, and a bunch of other people who died. They are dead. I don't want Jiraiya back ever. His death was a heavy impact on Naruto's character. I loved the character and his relationship with Naruto, but he's gone now. Naruto can think of Jiraiya when he becomes Hokage, That would be wonderful. But Jiraiya does not need to be Edo Tenseied . What's Naruto going to do? Beg Orochimaru and Kabuto until they say yes? That would be more pathetic then Naruto begging A to spare Sasuke after he raided their village. And really what's going to happen? Jiraiya watches and when it's over goes back to being dead? What would be the point of that?

While your at it, bring back Sasuke's clan, Neji, Minato, Kushina, The other dead Hokage, and a bunch of other people who died. They are dead. I don't want Jiraiya back ever. His death was a heavy impact on Naruto's character. I loved the character and his relationship with Naruto, but he's gone now. Naruto can think of Jiraiya when he becomes Hokage, That would be wonderful. But Jiraiya does not need to be Edo Tenseied . What's Naruto going to do? Beg Orochimaru and Kabuto until they say yes? That would be more pathetic then Naruto begging A to spare Sasuke after he raided their village. And really what's going to happen? Jiraiya watches and when it's over goes back to being dead? What would be the point of that?

i was kidding about the edo tensei but i was serious about jiraiya getting a reference when naruto becomes hokage

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
i was kidding about the edo tensei but i was serious about jiraiya getting a reference when naruto becomes hokage

LOL, my bad. Sorry man. I would totally be onboard with a Jiraiya reference. I always found him the coolest of the Sanin. He was the only one to accept old age gracefully and in some cases embrace it and he died a hero. Orochimaru and Tsuande wise they could be as cool as Jiraiya.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Maybe Lee didn't marry anyone. Maybe that kid with Rock Lee is a student. Like Lee was Guy's student, that kid could be the same.

Whoa! I never even thought about that. Lee did look a bit different before becoming Guy's student. He didn't even have a stupid bowl haircut before then.

Yeah, I don't get why Jiraiya should be revived. He's dead. His death was very noble and important to Naruto's development. If there was a good time to bring him back, it would have been during the war to fight against Naruto. But Asuma already provided that tearjerker with InoShikaCho. Sometimes you just have to kill off characters permanently. This isn't DBZ where you can revive everyone nillywilly without consequences (except for GT, but that's not canon). Naruto and Hinata are married, so at least Naruto doesn't become a bachelor and a pervert like Jiraiya was. He drinks booze though.

Last edited:

Lorde

His arm is in Amegakure just like the rest of his body; it's either decomposed by now, too far under the lake/sea there that it can't be reached due to water pressure, or both. I simply don't see the need for Jiraiya to return, in-the-flesh at least.

His arm is in Amegakure just like the rest of his body; it's either decomposed by now, too far under the lake/sea there that it can't be reached due to water pressure, or both. I simply don't see the need for Jiraiya to return, in-the-flesh at least.

i was kidding about the edo tensie on jiraiya but i wouldnt put it past orochimaru or kabuto to have some of his dna...also even if a body part is decomposed(arm) u can still get dna from it

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The Kin/Gin brothers sealer her and Atsui. They said the words they commonly used, and bam, sucked in. They got sucked in before Darui almost did. Sasuke got pardoned, so Taka and Orobuto are most likely also pardoned. I'm gonna guess Oro is still stalking Sasuke.
Doubt Orochimaru and crew got pardons. Sasuke had the benefit of being connected to Naruto and necessary for the final victory, Orochimaru had none of that. More then likely, Orochimaru just got out of there while everyone was confused. As for falling Sasuke, that doesn't seem like his goal anymore after his revival. He knows he was right about combining Senju and Uciha Dna to gain the Rinnegan, meaning he doesn't need Sasuke anymore for that.

I think it's implied that Lee married Tenten.

You mean Kabuto gave him Senju Dna, Hashirama gave him some kind of technique that he never used. As for Sarada having it, probably, it's part of Sasuke's Dna now.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Doubt Orochimaru and crew got pardons. Sasuke had the benefit of being connected to Naruto and necessary for the final victory, Orochimaru had none of that. More then likely, Orochimaru just got out of there while everyone was confused. As for falling Sasuke, that doesn't seem like his goal anymore after his revival. He knows he was right about combining Senju and Uciha Dna to gain the Rinnegan, meaning he doesn't need Sasuke anymore for that.

I think it's implied that Lee married Tenten.

You mean Kabuto gave him Senju Dna, Hashirama gave him some kind of technique that he never used. As for Sarada having it, probably, it's part of Sasuke's Dna now.

Orochimaru Edo Tensei'd the sealed Hokages, which helped save a lot of lives after they finally got to the battlefield. Suigetsu helped reattach Tsunade's split body back together, and Karin let herself be bitten to help Tsunade get back a lot of her chakra. I don't remember what Jūgo did. Even Kabuto, despite being the one to perform the Edo Tensei, helped by reviving Sasuke. Would be nice for Oro to be back in the Leaf and become the lead of their genetics research without all the evil intentions this time around. Most likely pardoned, but kicked out, and is now living in the Sound.

I've always thought it would Neji and Tenten would get together ever since Part 1, but then he died. I don't see the implications though, or even any hints. Sure, Tenten shows up the very next panel after Lee and his song/lookalike student, but that doesn't mean they got together. If only the kid was also carrying ninja scrolls on his back, then we would have gotten the hint.

Hopefully he uses whatever Hashirama gave him in the movie. I don't see a huge baddie being able to go up against Naruto or Sasuke if the special mangas lead to Part 3, unless another Ōtsuki comes down from the moon. If Bolt and Sarada get married, that child will be so OP. Even if the Haruno and Namikaze DNA are there to spoil everything, having Uchiha/Senju/Uzumaki/Hyūga DNA is something that's never happened before.

New Kishimoto interview
Seems like the special stories will only last for a short while. Says he's going to announce his new manga after next summer. Oh yeah! Here comes Masashi Kishimoto's next big hit, Boruto! (It's most likely not)

Last edited:

Lorde

I'd rather see Kishi move away from the Naruto franchise for a while tbh. If he ever writes a manga about Bolt, I hope it's years from now so that Kishi will hopefully have more creative ideas. :x

greninjamaster

It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he's using this movie to explain his manga. That never ever happens. It just reeks of selling out. Why all of a sudden are we getting flashbacks to NH when they were kids when there was ZERO reference to any backstory between them in the manga? Like it just seems cliche and forced but then again he has to explain that awful rushed ending somehow. Why not with a awful movie, with gag me romance which isn't even what Naruto is about.

uber gon

Accept Change
Would be neat if Bolt got the Byakugan rather than his sister. Maybe she could get Sage Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.