• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Talk about the 3 year timeskip in the Naruto Manga.

To start things off, it seems Sai is comic relief about 49% of the time. He seems to be another person changed by Naruto.

I can't believe Asuma died! After all that. Not to mention Kurnerai might be having a baby.

Last edited:
It started off good. Then we get to the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori, which draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on forever and Gaara being revived. That was kinda lame...

Then we get to the second Rescue Sasuke arc, one of the most horrid shounen arcs I have ever seen.

Now, we have the pointless Hidan arc, where NOTHING HAPPENED.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Only on 329. Anyway, when a Shadow clone goes Kyubbi uless it's the original Naruto, couldn't Naruto just dispell the jutsu, thus stopping the clone from becoming a 4 tails?

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?

Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Oops, I meant to say might.

Anyway, the only way to possibly gid rid of Hindan would be to cut his head-off and chuck the body.

Hm. very unfortunate, Asuma's death. Are there any other wind chakra users? Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins. as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Hmmmm, yeah I think I remember that guy. Wow, so that cook finally croaked. Had this been aired first on American TV, they probably wouldve saved that for the sweeps.

EDIT: I dont care bout Sasuke, he always rubbed me the wrong way. But did Naruto and Sakura ever attain the Chuunin rank yet? I mean, shouldnt they by now?

Last edited:

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Sakura, and the other Rookie 9's (Except Sasuke and Naruto) are Chunins. Also, Kurnrai thing is just a theroy floating around the Narutofan Forums.

Sorryhavnt kept up with the series that much. But seriously, why is it taking so long for him to be made into a chuunin? One of the man reasons why I kinda dont follow Naruto that much anymore.

While he was off on his first mission since getting back, the next Chunin exam started, by the time he gets back, the first test is over. If you don't go to the Chunin Exam, you can't become a Chunin. He'll have to wait for about half a year to take the test again.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.

Celebii

Rose &gt; your mom
Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.

Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.

Not from what I've seen. The only thing that's gotten stronger is the Kyuubi, and he can't use that anymore.

Of course, at the moment he is going through Shounen Hero training, so he'll probably get stronger than every character in a matter of days.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.

IIRC if I remember he said he would become Hokage even if he is a Genin forever.

Also, what if he goes through his second type? I think it might be fire, judging by his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.