• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire is pretty much the most obvious second choice at the moment.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death
Actually, I kinda did know he was gonna die all along.

absol attacker

go, my army!
Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death
which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.

many people think the Akatsuki leader is young because he has bridge piercings and a little devil beard, but what if he was actually an middle aged man?

Beast is Holy

I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words

I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words

So, being anti-climatic makes a manga-ka unexpected? Naruto is extremely cut-and-dry when it comes to storytelling.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Unless Kishimoto somehow cranks up the storytelling in the second half of the manga... I don't know why fans would be demanding the fillers to end in the anime anytime soon. I don't watch Naruto, but some of the stuff that Studio Perriot comes up with seems more entertaining than what is happening right now.

Hidan would survive as a head and bite people's legs off.

I SMELL A SPIN-OFF.

Ultimate Journey!! Hidan, the Man Who Has No Abdomen, But Has a Bigger Heart Than the Rest of Them!!

Of course with the ridiculous title length ala Dragon Ball Z and the fact that its just plain stupid, its rejected in favor of the long-awaited tales of Glorious Gai with Luscious Loving Lee. Did I mention that Gai's afro from the filler will make its triumphant return?

which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.

This is why shipping causes people resort to the atrocious beasts that they are: Penny Arcade Parody with EVA.

By clicking the above link you are agreeing to not find fault in me should you react with tears of joy/pain/pleasure/hate/etc. because I DON'T CARE FOR BAT-SH*T CRAZY SHIPPERS (unless they're Pen-Pen/Gendou, cause that's about as hawt as things could be for bestiality).

Also, the above picture will probably be funny only to those who've either read the Penny Arcade strip and/or have witnessed the less than favorable side of the Evangelion fandom, which I sadly have.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Why must Ino copy Sakura at everything? She is a medical Nin and a cheap knock-off of Sakura.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I know. Why copy a failure? Copy someone who has actual ability.

Battlefranky, this is about the timeskip. Sakura kills everything thanks to excellent chakra control. Ino failes at medical jutsu and offense.

Battlefranky, this is about the timeskip. Sakura kills everything thanks to excellent chakra control. Ino failes at medical jutsu and offense.

Sakura has more power post-timeskip, but as shown in the 2nd Rescue Sasuke arc, she doesn't have what it takes to actually use it in battle when not controlled by some old lady.

deoxys_attack_mode

Ino is just lame. Sakura can actually do something, as demonstrated by the Sasori fight. Yeah, she was being controlled by the old lady, but with out her training with Tsunade, they would have lost. She really needs to be put in a 1v1 situation in order for us to see exactly how good her combat skills are.

Ino is just lame. Sakura can actually do something, as demonstrated by the Sasori fight. Yeah, she was being controlled by the old lady, but with out her training with Tsunade, they would have lost. She really needs to be put in a 1v1 situation in order for us to see exactly how good her combat skills are.

If she wasn't being controlled, she would have died within seconds.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
If she wasn't being controlled, she would have died within seconds.

And you wounldn't have? Lets face it, Sakura is a deadly force on the battlefield, out classing that of Tenten, Ino, and other Kunochi.

She even has more power than Kakashi.

And you wounldn't have?

Yeah, let's compare someone from the real world to a ninja in a manga.

Great job.

Sakura is a deadly force on the battlefield, out classing that of Tenten, Ino, and other Kunochi.
That is definatly not saying much, and in the end, Sakura doesn't utilized that force when under pressure.

She even has more power than Kakashi
For whatever reason, Sakura and Kakashi fight. Sakura blindly charges in, Kakashi moves away, Kakashi uses Sharigan, Sakura is sent to another dimension.

Kakashi wins.

plus, Kakashi has Fatal on his side. We all know Fatal will own Sakura.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Sakura will always be the same old useless girl of the group when Sasuke is around. No question. And yeah, anyone chuunin would've died from Sasori's attack, Sakura is weaksauce.

Alright, more power than Kakashi? Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is an example of a fanboy, my fellow members.

Kakashi has much more power than Sakura Sakura Kakashi fight goes like this:
Sakura runs up to Kakashi throws kunai
Kakashi:Raikari!
Sakura has a big hole through her body Naruto crys.
Comical sakura Kakashi fight :D (Funny)
Kakashi gets hurt by tree
Sakura:Take this! heals kakashi's wound...

Status
Not open for further replies.