• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxys_attack_mode

Sakura is NOT even close to Kakashi's level of power. Naruto MIGHT have a chance against Kakashi, but only because of the Kyubbi. I think Sakura is --simply put--an above-average, well balanced, cheunnin.

I just want to see the Oro/Sauke vs. Itachi fight. That'll be a fight to remember.

Only if Sasuke is killed somehow.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Only if Sasuke is killed somehow.

How ironic it would be if he were killed by Itachi.

Oh, I forgot--this is Naruto we're talking about, of course Sasuke will kill Itachi, but Itachi won't kill him.

deoxys_attack_mode

The author can do anything to the characters. We just have to keep reading, and wait the painful wait.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
What meant was thanks to excellent Chakra control Sakura can be a force on the battlefield.

Rex Kamex

So... anybody know what the chapters are for Naruto Vol. 35?

deoxys_attack_mode

I wonder if we'll see another Sakura/Ino fight, with a winner.

CrimsonX

I wonder if we'll see another Sakura/Ino fight, with a winner.

not very likely. Sakura would probably win though b/c she has more experience since Ino's a failed copycat

Also how old is Konohamaru now? (SHOT) Mabye Naruto could b on his team for the Chunin exam?!? (SHOT)

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
not very likely. Sakura would probably win though b/c she has more experience since Ino's a failed copycat

Also how old is Konohamaru now? (SHOT) Mabye Naruto could b on his team for the Chunin exam?!? (SHOT)
He's 11. And Konohamaru is already in a team with Moegi, Udon, and Ebisu as the Jounin sensei.

Last edited:

deoxys_attack_mode

Now I'm disappointed that chapter 330 isn't online now that its a few days overdue. It is usually online Thursday nights, but it's already Monday night and it still isn't out.....

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Now I'm disappointed that chapter 330 isn't online now that its a few days overdue. It is usually online Thursday nights, but it's already Monday night and it still isn't out.....

Kishimoto was taking a 2-week break from the manga (to gather more materials, which I presume means a chapter cover/colored pictures), so that's why it wasn't out last week.

I think it should be out this week, though.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Thats what I heard. Also, Sakura is a Mini-Tsunade, she seems less fearful.

CrimsonX

absol attacker

go, my army!
if Naruto ever becomes a chunin, it won't be in the exams. my theory is that Tsunade will promote him after something happens between Naruto and the kyuubi, allowing him to wipe out Akatsuki without his body being destroyed by the fox's chakra.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Latest chapter, 330.

Shikamaru is now officially a chain smoker. XP

[IMG139]http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06454/017.jpg[/IMG139]

Oh, and Asuma's funeral amongst other stuff like Konohamaru (that crying guy next to Naruto is him, right? o_o; ) being Asuma's nephew finally confirmed.

BTW, that's Asuma's blade inside of his sidepack he's wearing there. ^^

Last edited:

absol attacker

go, my army!
this was funny:

[img139]http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/259/007.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
^ Well now, that sure is proof that Naruto is not gay. o.o

Or maybe he's just creeped out by an older man saying to him "I really like you". :p

BTW, when I saw "friggin' idiot", I thought it said "f*ggot idiot", which I have to admit, would have been A LOT funnier...

Status
Not open for further replies.