• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxys_attack_mode

This series is now too predictable. Naruto uses the Rasengan for everything. Rasengan, Kage Bushin, and Henge are the only Justu we've seen him use. EVER. We've seen Kakashi do more than that in just one chapter of the Wave Country arc. Naruto seriously needs a arsenal upgrade.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Preaty much, however it works and saves his neck every time, so why abandon it?

absol attacker

go, my army!
sadly, it's true. all his jutsu are extentions of those three, except for the summoning jutsu, which he never was able to do correctly.

deoxys_attack_mode

I forgot Summoning. But he only used that before TS, and even then, only twice (training, Vs. Gaara).

deoxys_attack_mode

True, although that seems to be a Taijutsu technique.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Another one he has used is Harem Jutsu.

In other words, he has no actual useful battle techniques other than Rasengan and Kage Bunshin, which he can't even use properly during battle.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Lawl, you wish Kakashi were gay. :D

So do thousands upon thousands of fangirls worldwide.

Seriously, jeez Sakura. Maybe you SHOULD grow your hair back and go for a new style. You'll never get boys looking like a mangirl.

She's the child created through the consumation of of Deidara and Hidan, which I will not back down from until Kishimoto shows her real biological parents with DNA comparisons in the manga.

It all begins to make sense now...

Come on Naruto, you could do BETTER.

The laws of shounen series do not permit anything BUT the lead male and female getting together when romance (whether awfully done or excellently developed, in this case the former) is some focused upon more than it shall be in a series that runs in Weekly Shonen Jump. Kishimoto says it to be so, and it shall be so!

Sasuke is a whiney little punk. "OMGZ! my boder killz me family! Th4t m4ans i should g3t a fanbase too!"

God, shut up. Shikamaru, despite being a coward doesn't need a curse mark to get better.

I'm the opposite of a Sasuke apologist, but seriously, your whole family gets killed by one of your close relatives, so you get a peeved at it. Suddenly your emo because of it?

I love the logic that the majority of people in this world have.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Still he talks about how could he is, but he needs an outside power to do so.

deoxys_attack_mode

Then the kage bushin vanishes. But how would Naruto know what a nude Sasuke looks like in the first place? Sakura or Ino probably could, since they were friggin obsessed with him and probably hid cameras in his shower XD

Enough of perverted me.......

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
Then the kage bushin vanishes. But how would Naruto know what a nude Sasuke looks like in the first place? Sakura or Ino probably could, since they were friggin obsessed with him and probably hid cameras in his shower XD

Enough of perverted me.......

Well, Naruto and Sasuke DID spend five days in the forest together, sure Sakura was there but still...and before Orochimaru would rape Naruto he'd faint from the nosebleed. Then'd he rape him=)

absol attacker

go, my army!
newest chapter = completely useless. Kakashi replaced Asuma for team 10's mission and Akatsuki finished sealing the Sanbi. that's pretty much it.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Judging by what absol attacker, I'm assuming she is dead if Akatasuki finished the capture. Or have they not extracted yet?

absol attacker

go, my army!
Yugito's on the floor, probably just in a coma because the Nibi is still in her.

What was with the bald guy and the first examanier of the chunnin exam about?
the bald guy was the guy that works at the bounty station where Kakuzu turned that monk in. Ikibi's interrogating him.

Last edited:

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
This new chapter was totally intense!
Shikamaru was totally cool in this episode. He used Asuma's chakra blades to his best affect. Also Ino can take control of animals. The picture of Shikamaru's eyes at the end of the chapter was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.