• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
MUST...SEE...IN...ENGLISH...

that website that you quoted actually has an english translation right above the kanji or whatever.

but a huge testament to the animation being crappy is this... watch the lee vs. gaara fight from the chunin preliminaries and then watch Naruto power up to 4TK over 2 episodes. I think the old anime wins that one.

RedSuzaku

spoilers are out

"The day the world ended for the two brothers
was the beginning of the end for one of them"

There's a nice coloured cover of Sasuke and Itachi with the text above writen on it and then there's one page which shows Sasuke stabbing Itachi from behind of that throne and Itachi bleeding.

Great... If Sasuke kills Itachi now he's gonna think he's the queen of the world. Oh well, he already thinks that.

^I just saw it too....im really freakin suprised. I ENTIRELY expected this fight to take months to start/end. Im sure this will last a few more chapters(talking), but the fighting's done....this is freakin ridiculous....IM SO HAPPY! :D

Sasuke looks badass....dying Itachi is funny.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
[Back from my 3 months of absence]

If this fight doesnt take more than 1 chapter I am gunna be ******. the whole series revolved around this ****ing fight and if it is over in a chapter I need to find a new series to follow. I mean the Pein/Jiraya one lasted like 7 weeks, and we lost Jiraya. >__< What the hell will a 1 chapter fight accomplish [I am not talking about talking but the actual fight] It will be retarded if you ask me.

~Kaim

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
[Back from my 3 months of absence]

If this fight doesnt take more than 1 chapter I am gunna be ******. the whole series revolved around this ****ing fight and if it is over in a chapter I need to find a new series to follow. I mean the Pein/Jiraya one lasted like 7 weeks, and we lost Jiraya. >__< What the hell will a 1 chapter fight accomplish [I am not talking about talking but the actual fight] It will be retarded if you ask me.

~Kaim

I'm sure it'll take more than one chapter.

spoilers are out

"The day the world ended for the two brothers
was the beginning of the end for one of them"

There's a nice coloured cover of Sasuke and Itachi with the text above writen on it and then there's one page which shows Sasuke stabbing Itachi from behind of that throne and Itachi bleeding.
That is epic failure. Pathetic.
^ Kishimoto said that in 2008 he'll focus on Sasuke. I don't think it'll end now.

I'm not surprise. Hell, he been doing it throughout the course of the manga.

Read the RAW....i seriously dont see this going on much longer....Itachi was a crow replication(not the one in the spoiler), and Sasuke was a snake replication(or substitution). Im pretty sure the one stabbed in the chair is really him though....he was suprised.
I dont have any problems w/ Sasuke post-timeskip. Hes badass now, not like the little b**** he used to be. He was definitely a dirty trickster in this fight. He faked a chidori into the ground, then jumped Itachi midair, and stabbed him....clever...

Read the RAW....i seriously dont see this going on much longer....Itachi was a crow replication(not the one in the spoiler), and Sasuke was a snake replication(or substitution). Im pretty sure the one stabbed in the chair is really him though....he was suprised.
I dont have any problems w/ Sasuke post-timeskip. Hes badass now, not like the little b**** he used to be. He was definitely a dirty trickster in this fight. He faked a chidori into the ground, then jumped Itachi midair, and stabbed him....clever...

Sasuke is just as bad now as he was before, just in a different manner.

Also, the fact that 'Itachi' is surprised and that it's at the end of the chapter means that it's most likely a fake.

RedSuzaku

The fight was pretty good but a little predictable, it was obvious that Itachi would use his Crow Bunshin and Sasuke the Snake Bunshin. Still, it was a great battle.

Somehow that part when Itachi almost hit Sasuke on his head with his fingers, just like the old days, and then pointed to the other Itachi sitting on the throne made me laugh a little, Sasuke looked so emotional and then so ****** off.

Hopefully this is not over yet, the Itachi on the throne has to be a Bunshin.

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, the scan made me think Sasuke is becoming a lot more like Sephiroth.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I'd think more like Claus from Mother 3. Only with more dialogue.

Also if Itachi dies too easily, I will buy a Shonen Jump mag from J-Town and p*** all over it.

RedSuzaku

The translation is out

There isn't very much dialoge in this chapter.

Sasuke seems to have found out that all the Bunshin that Itachi created say "You have become strong" and attacked the Itachi on the throne because he didn't say that. I doubt that's the real Itachi though.

And Sasuke has a question for Itachi. But this is possibly the way Sasuke discovered to prove his theory, that Itachi's Bunshin only say Sasuke has gotten strong.

Next chapter is called "Up Until This Point".

uber gon

Accept Change
The translation is out

There isn't very much dialoge in this chapter.

Sasuke seems to have found out that all the Bunshin that Itachi created say "You have become strong" and attacked the Itachi on the throne because he didn't say that. I doubt that's the real Itachi though.

And Sasuke has a question for Itachi. But this is possibly the way Sasuke discovered to prove his theory, that Itachi's Bunshin only say Sasuke has gotten strong.

Next chapter is called "Up Until This Point".

Maybe we'll find out about the secret of the sharingan.:)

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Meh, I don't see a reason why Sasuke VS Itachi should be a really long battle, as it's just an obligation at this point. However, I do expect lots of exposition from Itachi, and Sasuke somehow getting screwed over in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.