• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
SO is that it? I mean the whole feud can't end like that. There has to be more.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
After that annoyingly long Pain battle, I really don't want more.

I wish they would give us a little break from the battles. Its to much i heard a rumor that Naruto was going to end at manga 300! :0 I was like NOOO! Who knows it was probably wrong but maybe not it was on a Naruto forum that i heard that. Its becoming practically about sasuke they might as well just name the show sasuke! :( Poor Naruto's character is thrown in the gutter because of him and i dont even think his story is sadder at all. I cant wait till we get to see more about Tobi.

I wish they would give us a little break from the battles. Its to much i heard a rumor that Naruto was going to end at manga 300! :0 I was like NOOO! Who knows it was probably wrong but maybe not it was on a Naruto forum that i heard that. Its becoming practically about sasuke they might as well just name the show sasuke! :( Poor Naruto's character is thrown in the gutter because of him and i dont even think his story is sadder at all. I cant wait till we get to see more about Tobi.

Why the hell would you believe something stupid like that?

Yes, something big will most likely happen (it was the same for 100 and 200), but nothing like that.

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I don't see a reason why Sasuke VS Itachi should be a really long battle, as it's just an obligation at this point. However, I do expect lots of exposition from Itachi, and Sasuke somehow getting screwed over in the end.

Maybe Itachi will reveal his intentions in regards to killing his family.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Why does he need intentions?
Well, in the real world, most people would have a solid reason to do something as drastic as, I dunno, kill their entire family.

But then again, this is Naruto, not the real world, so I don't expect logical thinking to be used by many of the characters.

RedSuzaku

Some people believe that Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha clan, others believe he killed the clan to protect or help Sasuke, and others think that Tobi/Madara forced him to do so.

I don't believe in any of these theories though.

Well, in the real world, most people would have a solid reason to do something as drastic as, I dunno, kill their entire family.

But then again, this is Naruto, not the real world, so I don't expect logical thinking to be used by many of the characters.

I'm just saying, why can't we take this at face value?

Why does every single character have to have some sort of ulterior motive that makes them more sympathetic? We're talking about a guy who's been a major antagonistic force for most of the manga, here.

^I agree. Who cares why he killed them. to me, it just looks like he felt like it. they were all weaker than him anyway, why let them live?

I still hope this fight is done from here. all i expect now is 50+ conversation chapters(an obvious exaggeration) outlining all the crap we already knew(im seriously expecting this)....hopefully w/ some naruto vs. tobi and suigetsu vs. kisame sprinkled in.

Everybody hates Sasuke so much, its funny. I hate him as a character, but i could never say i hate him as a ninja. his fights are crazy(cept his craptastic Deidara fight :p).

All I know is that if Kishi decides to go with something like 'I'm not really the one who killed our clan, it was someone impersonating me!' or 'Madara was controlling me and forced me to kill them!', I'll go insane.

uber gon

Accept Change
All I want to know is what the heck Sasuke learned about the sharingan while in that Uchiha temple post-Itachi killing spree.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Itachis intentions for killing his clan was to test his abilities. Its been noted in the manga before- although i dont recall the chapter.

All I know is that if Kishi decides to go with something like 'I'm not really the one who killed our clan, it was someone impersonating me!' or 'Madara was controlling me and forced me to kill them!', I'll go insane.

Youre not the only one.

uber gon

Accept Change
All I want to know is WTF is the secret of the sharingan. Is there some bad*** ability that it can access? Is there some new feature other than the Mangekyo sharingan?

SOMETHING!!!

All I want to know is WTF is the secret of the sharingan. Is there some bad*** ability that it can access? Is there some new feature other than the Mangekyo sharingan?

SOMETHING!!!

Because being able to copy ninjutsu, genjustsu, and taijutsu, create super illusions, and produce black holes isn't quite enough. No, we need a new ability.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
^I agree. Who cares why he killed them. to me, it just looks like he felt like it. they were all weaker than him anyway, why let them live?

I still hope this fight is done from here. all i expect now is 50+ conversation chapters(an obvious exaggeration) outlining all the crap we already knew(im seriously expecting this)....hopefully w/ some naruto vs. tobi and suigetsu vs. kisame sprinkled in.

Everybody hates Sasuke so much, its funny. I hate him as a character, but i could never say i hate him as a ninja. his fights are crazy(cept his craptastic Deidara fight :p).

Exactly the clan is dead. Thats all that matters.

No belive me they are gunna go back to Kisame and Suigetsu and show Kisame dead at Suigetsu's feet, cause thats how Kishimoto will get rid of the best team in the series. [Yay Kisame X3]

I have nothing against Sasuke just that he is to uber right now, killed 2 Akatsuki members while it took Sakura and Chiyo to take down one, took Kakashi and Team 10 minus Shikamaru, to Kill Kakuzu [Under his circumstances still] And Jiraya couldnt Kill Pein, only 1 body. While Sasuke could kill one with expolsions by hiding in Manda's mouth? and then just stabbing the other through a chair? wtf? Itachi has the Sharingan he could see the otherone was a clone the freaking retard >__<

~Kaim

Sasuke didn't defeat Deidara. Deidara just decided to do a desperation attack and killed himself in the process.

And it's really ****ing obvious that Itachi isn't dead.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Sasuke didn't defeat Deidara. Deidara just decided to do a desperation attack and killed himself in the process.

And it's really ****ing obvious that Itachi isn't dead.

Either way Deidara was dead my friend, hence why he blew himself up, cause he didnt want Sasuke to kill him.

And I dislike that Sasuke stabbed Itachi also, but I personally think it is fatal. Everyone is opted to hold their own opinions as are you so I wont say anymore about it.

Anyway, on another note, I know I will get shot for this because Tobi is Mandara I guess but do you think Tobi will finally be unmasked in the battle with Naruto and company? Would there be a chance that it is Obito? Hence why Kakashi might be there.....?

~Kaim

Either way Deidara was dead my friend, hence why he blew himself up, cause he didnt want Sasuke to kill him.

We can never know that.

And I dislike that Sasuke stabbed Itachi also, but I personally think it is fatal.
You're not very bright.

Anyway, on another note, I know I will get shot for this because Tobi is Mandara I guess but do you think Tobi will finally be unmasked in the battle with Naruto and company? Would there be a chance that it is Obito? Hence why Kakashi might be there.....?

See above.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
We can never know that.

Well I dunno but we could also come back to his quotes saying how 'he would not lose to someone with the Sharingan' I dunno?

You're not very bright.

Thanks, Ive been told that before

See above.

See above

And the last time I checked Shadow Clones or Itachi's 'Raven Clones' do not bleed though I may be mistaken.

~Kaim

Status
Not open for further replies.