• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the spoilers for this chapter ealier this week, but didnt feel like commenting...

This chapter was really good, though, even w/ Karin's weird moaning(which actually made her interesting in a way). Naruto's training was cool, im glad they at least remembered the kage bunshin thing. Juugo's crazy transformations were probably the most interesting aspect of this chapter imo.

Good chapter, and it seems we're finally done waiting for things to happen. Theyre actually happening!

uber gon

Accept Change
Eh, "Pop" told Gamakichi to shut up after he said that Naruto would have to die.

As weird as that Karin thing was in this Chapter, I found that interesting, as we got to see more of his team's skills.

Meh, I shudder at whatever innuendos are gonna be used in the SasukeXKarin scene.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
i saw the spoilers for this chapter ealier this week, but didnt feel like commenting...

This chapter was really good, though, even w/ Karin's weird moaning(which actually made her interesting in a way). Naruto's training was cool, im glad they at least remembered the kage bunshin thing. Juugo's crazy transformations were probably the most interesting aspect of this chapter imo.

Good chapter, and it seems we're finally done waiting for things to happen. Theyre actually happening!

oh sure they are! things are getting more interesting. i wonder how strong the eight tails really is. I bet r3ally strong to be such a pain for sasuke and his team. it was great showing several pages of naruto's training...I hope it gets to be put up to speed...

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how a full body curse mark Juugo would look like?

^I think his tranformations are random. He can control it when hes in the right mind, but when he gets angry im sure his whole body just goes wacko. if he does that more than once, i doubt he will look the same compared to the first time...he IS the source of the curse mark so im sure he can do anything @_@

uber gon

Accept Change
^I think his tranformations are random. He can control it when hes in the right mind, but when he gets angry im sure his whole body just goes wacko. if he does that more than once, i doubt he will look the same compared to the first time...he IS the source of the curse mark so im sure he can do anything @_@

Heh, I wanna see him look like the Leviation in Resistance: Rise of Man.:)

Blaziryu

I think Karin had a organsm when Sasuke was biting her. Well from the look of things, she was going to have many of them since all 3 Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo are getting their butts whoop.

uber gon

Accept Change
I think Karin had a organsm when Sasuke was biting her. Well from the look of things, she was going to have many of them since all 3 Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo are getting their butts whoop.

No, I think she'd only scream like that for Sasuke, strange as it is.

daveshan

My little friend
Basically, the show has switched focus to Sasuke and how he's dealing with his growing arsenal of moves. He encounters a few villains ( including his brother), but he hasn't actually WON a battle yet. Basically, it's his 'coming of age'. =/ Naruto is also growing stronger, but at a much slower pace. However, I believe he'll top Sasuke in a couple more years of manga time.
If he hasn't won any, who beat Itatchi? Also, what did he do after Itatchi died, one of those "What's my purpose" arcs?

JMS719

Yeah, that Karin thing freaked me out. I was like Whoa!

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Heh, I wanna see him look like the Leviation in Resistance: Rise of Man.:)

Why do you always think that a character will get an ability based on a game character? For one, those ideas aren't his, and using something similar to another idea is as good as plagiarism. No author does that for fear of getting discredited. Besides, as he's managed to make this manga last for 10 years, don't you think Kishimoto can think up ideas of his own?

Sorry, but it doesn't seem like you give the author much credit if you assume they'll just rip off another idea. And before you say "Oh, he'll tweak it", cherry-picking is still cherry-picking, whatever name you want to give it.

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
If he hasn't won any, who beat Itatchi? Also, what did he do after Itatchi died, one of those "What's my purpose" arcs?

As far as I know Itachi has some illness that made unable to fight at full power. And beside Itachi never intended on killing Sasuke so it's not like he was fighting with full strength.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, I found Pa mistaking "severely injured Naruto" with "toad Naruto" to be the highlight of this chapter.:D

~Heaven Help Us~

hopefully someone on hawk dies, because its not gonna be sasuke

if anyone dies it's juugo. because the least important one. also suigetsu is gonna get killed by kisame, karin by sakura. and sasuke if he dies (i seriously doubt it) he is gonna get killed by naruto. so juugo first.

Status
Not open for further replies.