• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
if anyone dies it's juugo. because the least important one. also suigetsu is gonna get killed by kisame, karin by sakura. and sasuke if he dies (i seriously doubt it) he is gonna get killed by naruto. so juugo first.

No, I think Juugo would live in this fight, at least I want him to.

HoennMaster

Why would Naruto kill Sasuke after spending so much time to try and bring him back?

uber gon

Accept Change
im pretty sure after Sasuke pulls enough crap, Naruto and Sakura are going to give up on him. theyre gonna realize hes gone cuz hes a jack*ss and want him dead...

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
my Naruto theory (in the right place)

i think that the toad sage's training will work, and Naruto will be much stronger than before, but during his training Sasuke and Hawk/Eagle will be collecting the last beast, the 8 tails, of course they need the nine tails, but naruto will be away when they look for him. Pein, Madara and Konan are using Sasuke and the other members of Hawk/Eagle as pawns but Sasuke said that they're using Akatsuki as pawns. (of course in the end i think they will both end up fight each other) and if that happens then i think only Sasuke and Madara will survive, then they will both attack Konaha and most likely kill Tsunade (leaving the Hokage position up for grabs) Sometime around then Naruto will finish his training, i think then Madara will somehow die. then the final battle, Sasuke V.S. Naruto. and of course Naruto will either kill Sasuke or imprison him. then Naruto would be Hokage thus finishing the two main stories-Become Hokage, and rescue Sasuke. i think then there will be a short story afterwards and then Naruto will end. if my theory is right then we will be seeing the story end around Ch. 450-470.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I hope Sasuke dies.The story is called Naruto,Not Saucgay.

And No Naruto chapter this weak.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
You know what, that news sucks big time! I thought it was getting better continuing on weekly...Anybody know why?

~Heaven Help Us~

im actually starting to think there isnt cuz saiyn island has no spoilers.

edit: THERE IS NO NARUTO THIS WEEK. so this thread wont have new posts till next week.

Last edited:

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Sry I didn't tell you where I got the news from. Serebii lag. I found out at a one piece website and they said there will not be any Shounen jump chapters because last week was a Double Issue. Well hopefully the chapter next week is good.

Anyways.How many more chapters until you think this fight will end.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Well that's depressing, I was hoping to see spoilers today...

Status
Not open for further replies.