• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Kinda weird how the user of Amaterasu's eyes bleed when it is used.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Kinda weird how the user of Amaterasu's eyes bleed when it is used.

While this isn't canon, when Itachi performs Amaterasu in the video games, we get a shot of his eyes, then there's this eruption of black fire. I suppose it's something along the lines of focusing an obscenely large amount of fire-based chakra to the Mangekyou, which is then amplified ten thousand times to the point it can burn for a whole week. This in turn puts pressure on the eyes; or, as Itachi calls it, closing one of the mirrors in the kaleidoscope. Even with a perfect Mangekyou, the crying blood effect is still in place, albeit without the loss of eyesight.

That's my theory, anyway.

uber gon

Accept Change
While this isn't canon, when Itachi performs Amaterasu in the video games, we get a shot of his eyes, then there's this eruption of black fire. I suppose it's something along the lines of focusing an obscenely large amount of fire-based chakra to the Mangekyou, which is then amplified ten thousand times to the point it can burn for a whole week. This in turn puts pressure on the eyes; or, as Itachi calls it, closing one of the mirrors in the kaleidoscope. Even with a perfect Mangekyou, the crying blood effect is still in place, albeit without the loss of eyesight.

That's my theory, anyway.

Which is why I'd rather use the Gouyuuka no Jutsu rather than Amaterasu.:)

Anyway, I wonder what training without toad oil will be like for Naruto?

Leon

Just because Sasuke used Ametarasu doesn't mean it was the same technique Itachi planted in him. He could have his own version on it, seeing as when he "used" it on Madara, his MS was Itachis.
Naruto mastered the Sage training a little quickly. It took him a LOT longer to master his first element, and that seems easier than sage training. Although, I'm anxious to see what new effects this training will have on him in general.

HoennMaster

I smell war on the horizon. Once the Raikage finds out a Konoha, or at least former Konoha ninja nabbed the eight-tails, I guarantee you they will begin to organize an attack.

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
I think another timeskip is on its way.
415: geez what a letdown, it too short im getting ****** about the one chapter a week crap. but still w/e it was good.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I smell war on the horizon. Once the Raikage finds out a Konoha, or at least former Konoha ninja nabbed the eight-tails, I guarantee you they will begin to organize an attack.

That may not happen, since the ninja that are alerting the Raikage DID notice the Akatsuki cloaks that Hawk were wearing.

On a side note... I too, think its bull that Hachibi fell after only ONE attack. Granted it was Ameterasu, but still, after all the impressive ways he countered Sasuke's attacks? And then boom, hes burnt to a crisp and the battle has been won. The battle itself was good, but the ending sucked.

(Rank Up post btw)

To reinforce Leon's post pertaining to what Mawile XD said, Sasuke's current Mangekyou is NOT the same Mangekyou as the temporary one Itachi implanted in him. so he CAN control his own mangekyou. and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well, i think Sasuke just found it more difficult than he expected to do it. its no new thing, his Amaterasu is the same as Itachi's(i think its a tribute to him, and HOPEFULLY his other Mangekyou techniques will be different).

I thought it was rather odd that Sasuke could slice off one of Hachibi's tails w/ his Nagashi....but he decided to start off w/ Amaterasu...

oh, and they DID prove it. im not being racist, its right in there. Black people DO come from the Cloud village in Naruto. Im sorry if thats offensive, its just the truth. and i think Raikage's gonna be a badass BECAUSE of this, actually. I cant wait to see that.

oh, and Naruto's eyes WERE annoying during this chapter...HIT HIM, PA!
(next week's gonna be emotional) :(

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
(Rank Up post btw)

To reinforce Leon's post pertaining to what Mawile XD said, Sasuke's current Mangekyou is NOT the same Mangekyou as the temporary one Itachi implanted in him. so he CAN control his own mangekyou. and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well, i think Sasuke just found it more difficult than he expected to do it. its no new thing, his Amaterasu is the same as Itachi's(i think its a tribute to him, and HOPEFULLY his other Mangekyou techniques will be different).

I thought it was rather odd that Sasuke could slice off one of Hachibi's tails w/ his Nagashi....but he decided to start off w/ Amaterasu...

oh, and they DID prove it. im not being racist, its right in there. Black people DO come from the Cloud village in Naruto. Im sorry if thats offensive, its just the truth. and i think Raikage's gonna be a badass BECAUSE of this, actually. I cant wait to see that.

oh, and Naruto's eyes WERE annoying during this chapter...HIT HIM, PA!
(next week's gonna be emotional) :(

I hope he doesnt keep those eyes, give him the tears of blood Jiraya had D=

but yeah, ending sucked, great and dadny for Amaterasu but the 8 tails shouldnt have seemed that weak to be taken out with it, granted even though it is the ****ing black flame of shitting death.

yeah no clue whats gunna happen next week, all I know is that Konoha is ****ed in plain english.

~Kaim

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I just realized that I have no idea when Sasuke lost his Cursed Seal and when he got the Mangekyou.

Someone, please, enlighten me.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I just realized that I have no idea when Sasuke lost his Cursed Seal and when he got the Mangekyou.
Someone, please, enlighten me.

All of this happened over the Sasuke Vs. Itachi arc.
Itachi banished Orochi from Sasukes body, and Sasuke got the Mangekyou from killing Itachi.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Maybe one of the kage other than Hokage or Kazekage can do something >>
8-tails was beaten way to damn easily, but I do like how it shows without his Mangekyo, Sasuke is bloody weak.

Naruto's sage training is going by too quick...>>

~Heaven Help Us~

quote from SP

well sasuke hasnt really trained to use his MS so that's why he can't control it.and are you kidding me? naruto's eyes were cool.

and KSW^^ that's true if sasuke didn't have the sharingan, he would be the weakest shinobi ever.

HoennMaster

I think the battle would have been better if more time was spent on the 8-tails, and less on his human form, but to be honest I'm glad to be moving on.

That may not happen, since the ninja that are alerting the Raikage DID notice the Akatsuki cloaks that Hawk were wearing.

They also noticed the Uchiha crest.

Last edited:
I hope he doesnt keep those eyes, give him the tears of blood Jiraya had D=

Those werent tears of blood, they were extensions upon the markings Jiraiya already had on his face. Notice how he's always had them. when he was younger, they started as little dashes, and as he got older they became lines across his face. Theyre probably a measure of chakra or something, so when he went into sage mode, they spread across his face...

and to the "Sasuke would be the weakest ever w/out his Sharingan" comments...just no. first of all, he wouldnt be a ninja or even exist in the first place if he didnt have his Sharingan...and before the whole Itachi fight, he faired rather well just using Katon and Raiton techniques *ignores the meaningless jibberish of Sasuke vs Deidara*. he has his own stuff, he just abuses his Sharingan(/now Mangekyou). Sasuke has always been a good Ninja in Naruto....just a crappy character...=_="

Status
Not open for further replies.