• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesnt even make sense. Sasuke was only a douchebag in the original story. now hes not as bad, im just sick of hearing about his life... and hes really not TOO bad using the Mangekyou. Did we really think he wouldnt when fighting a huge bull/octopus?

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Those werent tears of blood, they were extensions upon the markings Jiraiya already had on his face. Notice how he's always had them. when he was younger, they started as little dashes, and as he got older they became lines across his face. Theyre probably a measure of chakra or something, so when he went into sage mode, they spread across his face...

and to the "Sasuke would be the weakest ever w/out his Sharingan" comments...just no. first of all, he wouldnt be a ninja or even exist in the first place if he didnt have his Sharingan...and before the whole Itachi fight, he faired rather well just using Katon and Raiton techniques *ignores the meaningless jibberish of Sasuke vs Deidara*. he has his own stuff, he just abuses his Sharingan(/now Mangekyou). Sasuke has always been a good Ninja in Naruto....just a crappy character...=_="

Well I know they werent 'blood' but I just call them that cause they look like streaks a tear would make, and are red. lol

~Kaim

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
and Lucario At Service, Itachi could deactivate his own Amaterasu as well,
Well as much as i know, i never saw Itachi extinguish Amaterasu when he used it & he only used it 2 times in the whole manga (once during escaping from Jiraiya's jutsu & the second time during his fight with Sasuke). Also if Itachi knew that MS has the power to deactivate Amaterasu then i don't think he would have put his MS Amaterasu in Sasuke's eyes & make it so that it activates the moment it sees Madara's Sharingan because he was smart enough to figure out that if his MS has the power to extinguish Amaterasu then even Madara's MS would have it so it would be useless to do something like that.
My guess is that the ability to extinguish Amaterasu is either a special ability which only Sasuke has or is a random ability which doesn't appear to all MS users since Madara was also able to stop Amaterasu but how he did it is still in question.

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

^ Maybe Itachi and everyone else who could have used Amaterasu never tried to extinguish the Amaterasu because they never wanted to you know? you get me?like they use Amaterasu in an enemy so what would they extinguish it?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
^ Maybe Itachi and everyone else who could have used Amaterasu never tried to extinguish the Amaterasu because they never wanted to you know? you get me?like they use Amaterasu in an enemy so what would they extinguish it?
So it might be possible they didn't know about this power but Sasuke being the first one to do it (considering the fact that the method Madara used to stop the Amaterasu is different from Sasuke's way), it would really make this his own doujutsu. So in a way my thoery could be right (but i know that it has a high possiblity of not happening).

As a side note, i found that 'Naruto Databook 3' seems to have released in this week which contain some interesting facts about the story. Here are they,
Originally Posted by 'Iwanin' on Mangahelpers,
A. Kishimoto says the following questions will be answered:

1. Why the seal on the Kyuubi is gradually weakening.
2. Why Naruto started turning into the four tail version of the Nine Tails.
3. What Karin did for Sasuke before (my guess: blowjob).
4. If Kushina (Naruto's mom) is still alive at this point or not.
5. How Kakashi got the Mangekyou.

Stuff I've found interesting in my perusing.

B. Hidan is from the village of "hot water" (hot springs), so what you see on his forehead protector is steam, I guess. The village is small and has been drastically downsized due to the reigning peace and prosperity. The Church of Jashin's motto is "thou shalt massacre thy neighbour" (literal trans), and it attracted him because he was fed up with his peaceful village. He's 22 years old and gained his "immortality" by being a test subject for kinjutsu experiments carried out by his church. His "curse jutsu" can be done by anyone who knows how, but unless you're immortal you're not gonna get very far with it.

C. Chiyo was 73 years old, and not 150 as previously speculated (by me).

D. Kakuzu was 91 years old, which makes him the oldest with perhaps the exception of Madara, who's age is not revealed.

E. Madara's brother was named Izuna, and he died in battle, after he'd given up his eyes. Why they'd send a blind man into battle is beyond me.

F.The "three great doujutsu" are confirmed to be "Sharingan", "Byakugan" and "Rinnegan." The only confirmed power of Rinnegan is to allow a person to use all five elements.

G. Kishimoto answers the question of what would happen if a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a kid in a humorous tone: one of the kid's eye's would be Sharingan, the other Byakugan.

H. Deidara was 19 years old. Heh! Pretty young.

I. Kakashi's Mangekyou Jutsu is called "Kamui" (Power of the Gods).

J. Design wise, Pain's beads are meant to evoque "self infliction" of pain.

K. Konan's wearing a pretty sexy gettup under that Akatsuki cloak. It's kinda like Karin's outfit, except strapless, and partially reveals her outter bossom. She's got a pierced belly buttom.

L. Gaara's lost Shukaku, but not his use of sand and his trademark eyes.
Here are a bit more,
Originally posted by 'tora-chan' on Mangahelpers,
:::Character names & quick ages:::

These are actually featured in the above part as well, but anyway...
New names we found about:
-Sai's "brother" was called Shin
-Madara's brother was called Izuna
-Fukasaku's wife is called Shima
-After finding out about Hashirama Senju and Minato Namikaze, now we know about the second and third Hokage's names as well, that is: Tobirama Senju and Hiruzen Sarutobi
-The names of Kakashi's dogs: Pakkun (this one you already know ), Shiba (the one with the black crest), Bisuke (little one with droopy eyes), Akino (one with glasses), Guruko (little one with Naruto-like whiskers), Uuhei (one with bandages), Urushi (one with not black crestlike fur), Buru (the big bulldog)
-Sai's senpai from Ne (who we see when he hands Sai the envelope from Danzou) is called Hyou
-The two guys from the Rain village, who Jiraiya questioned: Yuudachi (he got transformed), Ryuusui
-The guy in Orochimaru's lair that Suigetsu kills ignoring Sasuke's orders: Takishi
-The four women who were bathing in the hot springs Yamato & team 7 went to: Emiru, Sumire, Nae, Yui
-Nekobaa's granddaughter: Tamaki

And here's the age of some new charas:
-Sasori: 35
-Deidara: 19
-Kakuzu: 91
-Hidan: 22
-Suigetsu: 16
-Juugo: 18
-Karin: 16
-Sai: 17
-Yamato (Tenzou): 26

:::Jutsu names:::

Some jutsu names you might want to know. Mostly jutsu whose name we didn't hear in the manga.

-Ukojizai no Jutsu: Pain uses this jutsu to make rain fall.
-Kagura Shingan: Karin uses this jutsu to check a vast range around her. It's labeled as "hiden".
-Kagerou: the jutsu Zetsu uses to vanish and reapper in/from the ground.
-Kamui: the jutsu Kakashi uses with his Mangekyou against Deidara. It appears to be an original jutsu of his (that is, other people with other Mangekyou Sharingan probably can't do it).
-Karasubunshin no Jutsu: the bunshin jutsu Itachi uses to transform into crows XD It appears to be a normal jutsu, I mean, no hiden, no kekkei genkai XD
-Kishou Tensei: the jutsu Chiyo uses to revive Gaara. Level S.
-Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu: Pain used this jutsu to make team Gai clones appear.
-Kirin is labeled as S-level.
-Kuchiyose - Gamamise no Jutsu: Jiraiya used this jutsu to create the fake pub in the Rain village XD
-Kuchiyose - Raikou Kenka: Sasuke used this jutsu to summon weapons in the fight against Itachi.
-Gufuu Suika no Jutsu: Naruto & Yamato's joint jutsu used against Kakuzu.
-Saikan Chuushutsu no Jutsu: the jutsu Sakura used to extract Sasori's poison from Kankurou's body.
-CO (the second one is "O", not "zero"): Deidara's last jutsu.
-Shikigami no Mai: Konan's jutsu when she was floating in the air and her body transformed into paper.
-Shikoku Fuuin: the jutsu Jiraiya used to leave his last message on Fukasaku's back.
-Jagei Jubaku: the jutsu Sasuke used to make snakes coil around Juugo and Suigetsu to stop them. It's actually Orochimaru's, so I don't know if he's able to use it now..
-Shouten no Jutsu: the jutsu Pain used to transform random men into Itachi and Kisame.
-Suika no Jutsu: Suigetsu uses this jutsu to transform into water.
-Suiton - Gousuiwan no Jutsu: Suigetsu used this jutsu once to make his left arm bigger.
-Sennou Sousa no Jutsu: Sasori used this jutsu to control Yura's mind.
-Chidori Eisou: when you see Sasuke shooting a laserbeam-like Chidori from his hand, well, it's this jutsu XD;
-Tensha Fuuin - Amaterasu: this is how the Amaterasu Itachi sealed into Sasuke's left eye is called.
-Fuuton - Rasenshuriken is labeled as S-level.
-Magen - Kasegui no Jutsu: the jutsu both Itachi and Sasuke used against Orochimaru when he tried to enter their minds.
-Yamata no Jutsu is labeled as S-level (the user is Orochimaru, not Sasuke)

:::Kishimoto Q&A Session:::

I'll translate the very short Q&A session to which Kishimoto answered. It's 4am, ignore my horrible English.

--------------------
**About the sensei**

Q. How do you choose the characters' names?
A. I think about Japanese nouns and decide which ones might be good as names.

Q. What character would you like as your girlfriend?
A. No one. It's characters I create, after all...

Q. If you were a girl, who would you like as your boyfriend?
A. Shikamaru. He's smart and looks like he might be successful in life.
--------------------
--------------------
**About the characters**

Q. Do members of Akatsuki pairs sleep somewhere at night?
A. They get two single rooms.

Q. Now that Gaara doesn't have the Ichibi anymore he's unable to use the sand, right?
A. Both the sand and the rings around his eyes are there for good, they can't be taken away.

Q. If a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a child together, what eyes would s/he get?
A. His right eye would be a Sharingan. Meaning that the left one would be a Byakugan! (LOL)

Q. If I drank Suigetsu would I get diarrhea?
A. He would just come out from your bottom.

Q. Why is Naruto able to summon Gamakichi if he signed the contract with Gamabunta?
A. Because signing a contract with Gamabunta means that he's able to summon not only him but any toad.

Q. What is Naruto's "new erotic ninjutsu"...?
A. I'd like to draw it one day. I can do it anytime, I just need the editor's approval.
--------------------
--------------------
**About the mysteries**

Q. Why did the Kyuubi's seal gradually fade?
Q. Why was Naruto able to grow up to four tails?
Q. What did Karin do to Sasuke in the past?
Q. Is Kushina alive?
Q. How did Kakashi awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan?

A. It's a secret!! Just keep on reading the manga!
Also it seems that the 4-tails Jinchuuriki name was Roushi & he was a wanderer. He went on a journey to control the excessive power of the 4-tails that he has had since childhood. At the end of his journey, with the help of the 4-tails power he learned lava element ninjutsu (Youton Ninjutsu) by fusing fire and earth natures. That lava of his could melt anything away.
Also there are a ton's of thinks which are still being translated from that book & anyone interested can check the mangahelpers site.

Last edited:
LAS, go to page 6 of chapter 390. Zetsu says "He stopped Amaterasu to protect Sasuke's eyes." Itachi also used it other times during this part of the fight.

and that info is really good stuff, im still reading it...Konan's outfit, thats awesome XP

Now i cant wait for her presumed fight w/ Tsunade :D
Hopefully that one eye Sharingan one eye Byakugan thing doesnt happen XP...ever

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
great spoilers you got Lucario! this is info overload now. it is great you got to post them here. thanks! and thanks to to those who translated these. =)

the info here did make sense of what has happened in the story. (sorry to be so noobish but where did these info come from? from some sort of a naruto guide released in japan with the manga issue or is it separate from it?) I'd like to get more info about it, hopefully there would be more soon?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
LAS, go to page 6 of chapter 390. Zetsu says "He stopped Amaterasu to protect Sasuke's eyes." Itachi also used it other times during this part of the fight.
Well there is a bit of difference between stopping the usage of Amaterasu & extingusihing the already present Amaterasu flames. There Itachi was so perfect in using his MS that he could control the amount of flames he would use to the exact required amount & not going overload with it like Sasuke did against the 8-tails. Also if i am right Itachi didn't use the full power of Amaterasu during his fight with Sasuke because if he had done that Sasuke would have died there instantly. Also you must remember that Zetsu didn't knew Itachi's true motive about the fight with Sasuke, to him he was just trying to get Sasuke's eyes but in reality we know what happened. Also we have never seen Itachi extinguish the flames directly in any of the panals there.
Also it seems that every MS has a unique doujustu to itself (similar to ever MS is different form the other in appearence) or one can creat one with the help of the MS form what i understood by the databook's info, since the doujutsu which Kakashi (which he used against Deidara) is his own doujutsu which he created himself & no one other than him can use it.
great spoilers you got Lucario! this is info overload now. it is great you got to post them here. thanks! and thanks to to those who translated these. =)

the info here did make sense of what has happened in the story. (sorry to be so noobish but where did these info come from? from some sort of a naruto guide released in japan with the manga issue or is it separate from it?) I'd like to get more info about it, hopefully there would be more soon?
Well it is some sort of a naruto guide released in japan (not with the manga issue but seperately) containing many things & it is around 400 pages long. And also i didn't know about this thing & only found out when i was surf that site or there is no need to say sorry for being noobish because in a way i am also a noob about this data book thing.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Making another post since the above one is already a bit long & i didn't want to make it any more big.
and that info is really good stuff, im still reading it...Konan's outfit, thats awesome XP
i wanna see it, lola.
Well here is that pic, thanks to people who posted this on mangahelpers (since i don't know who originally posted there, i don't know there name),
http://www.clockwork-angel.net/nayama/shanosho/shanosho07.jpg
Note:- Well this is about the elements, we have 5 of them,

• Fire Element - Katon
• Wind Element - Fuuton
• Lighting Element - Raiton
• Earth Element - Doton
• Water Element - Suiton

Next we the 3 fused elements,

• Earth + Water = Tree Element - Mokuton (used by Hashirama{1st Hokage} & Yamato)
• Wind + Water = Ice Element - Hyouton (used by the Haku & his clan)
• Fire + Earth = Lava Element - Youton (used by the 4-tails Jinchuuriki according to the data book)

So the left out possible combinations are,

Fire + Water
Lighting + Fire
Wind + Fire
Water + Lighting
Lighting + Earth
Earth + Wind
Wind + Lighting

I just want to know what do you think about these combination & do we have a possiblity of seeing any of these element fusions in upcoming chapters. Also i want to know what do you think would be the resultant of the fusions be like.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Naruto mastered the Sage training a little quickly. It took him a LOT longer to master his first element, and that seems easier than sage training. Although, I'm anxious to see what new effects this training will have on him in general.

Well he mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil. He still needs some more training to summon the sage chakra on his own.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well he mastered summoning sage chakra without toad oil. He still needs some more training to summon the sage chakra on his own.
Do you mean to say he had mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil or without it because as much as i know he only mastered summoing Sage Chakra with the help of the oil & the next step for his training is to summon it without the help of the oil.

Well if you ask me i think this part of his training should go more faster since now he would be able to use more KB's than during his oil training time because during that time he had to deal with the side-effect of the oil which turns a person into a frog if balance is not kept well. But now since he does not need the oil anymore he can forget about that problem (i saw many people think that turning into a frog is the side-effect of summoning Sage Chakra {if balance is not made} but in reality it is only the side-effect of using the toad-oil to speed up the training process thats all).

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Do you mean to say he had mastered summoning sage chakra with toad oil or without it because as much as i know he only mastered summoing Sage Chakra with the help of the oil & the next step for his training is to summon it without the help of the oil.

Yeah, I meant with. Sorry.

Anyway, wonder what problems will Naruto face in his training soon.

Xenaero

The Sun Will Rise~
Anyway, wonder what problems will Naruto face in his training soon.

Knowing Naruto, he may inadvertantly cause another close call with the nine-tails like he did during the wind-elemental rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi. It depends on what lengths he may have to go to in order to summon the Sage Chakra.

HoennMaster

I like how now we have the names to some pointless characters that we will never see again! Yay, I hope more is translated soon. Holy Konan, all the guys in Konoha won't attack that.

uber gon

Accept Change
Knowing Naruto, he may inadvertantly cause another close call with the nine-tails like he did during the wind-elemental rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi. It depends on what lengths he may have to go to in order to summon the Sage Chakra.

I'm thinking it'll still be the whole almost turning into a frog gag. Bring on Pa's stick.:p

Sweet, i didnt think there were pictures XP.

And didnt Sasuke EXTINGUISH the flames that were already on Karin? If he stopped the rest of the technique(which he may have done) ill agree, but it seems like all he did was extinguish the flames that got on Karin, which is the same thing Itachi did. i think finding any massive differences in Sasuke's variation of Amaterasu is a little much...cuz its probably not even going to be mentioned again...

Sweet, i knew Ice was wind and Water...i dont care if its not that hard to guess, it makes me happy...:p

Lava...i didnt even think of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.