• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...well since i dont remember that, i still guessed right so WHAM! XP

So...hopefully after Naruto's training, he'll learn alot of stuff Jiraiya knew. for example, if Naruto learned crazy hair techniques, that would be crazy...and of course ULTIMATE RASENGAN! when he uses Sage Mode.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
So....is Karin dead or mortally wounded (but still alive)?

I didn't get that part...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well a bit more translated info from the databook 3. It is about Itachi, Suigetsu, Juugo, Karin & the 3rd Technique of MS of Itachi - Susanoo.
Info on Itachi (Originally by 'tora-chan' on mangahelpers):-

About Itachi, let's see.. I browsed the entry (it's a bit long, I didn't read it fully, but I think my overview was decently thorough XD) and most of it just says what we already know, that is Itachi's past, what he did for the village, Sasuke etc. It doesn't say anything about his illness, his blindness or such :/ It doesn't even say anything about how he obtained his Mangekyou in detail or about Shisui, which I would've actually liked to know.. I still hope we will find out one day...

The only thing that might be interesting to know, or well, that might be useful to explain what happened in the manga, is what it says under "Naruto" and "Mangekyou Sharingan".
Under "Naruto" it says that Itachi saw Naruto as the one person able to save Sasuke and the village, that's why he told him what he did and "he put his hopes in him". And I guess also why he gave him some of his strength, though that isn't mentioned. This piece of info doesn't surprise me, but maybe some people were wondering...
Under "Mangekyou Sharingan" it says "He sacrificed himself and by having his younger brother witness his death he left him the 'Mangekyou Sharingan'. 'I will always exist, with you'... Itachi decided to continue to protect Sasuke even after his death." Judging by how it's written, it looks like the point (to get the Mangekyou, I mean) is not Sasuke killing Itachi, but Sasuke seeing Itachi die.

-------------------------------

Info on Suigetsu (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

"Village of the Bloody Mist" refers to the Hidden Village of Mist, feared for its extreme customary practice. 16 years ago, a child prodigy was born in this village. This is the younger of the Houzuki brothers - Suigetsu. Having the powers unique to his clan and reputed to be the "reincarnation of the Kijin" (refers to Zabuza), Suigetsu, together with his brother Mangetsu, dreamt to inherit the title of Shinobi Gatana (ninja swords) and this acted as their motivation to finish cruel missions day by day... Then this dream shattered with the death of his brother, and Suigetsu changed his ambition to "collecting all the swords". With the humiliation of being captured by Orochimaru, his ambition could not be fulfilled. Now that he is freed from his water prison, Suigetsu can once again walk towards his goal.

Info on Juugo (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

Usually a calm person, though one time he became so angry that he devoured an entire village, earning him the fearsome nickname Tenbin. Cursing his existence, he took to secluding himself in caves, until Kimimaro came to him. Following Kimimaro, Juugo went to one of Oreo's human experimentation labs, and that's how the curse seal came to be. Both Kimimaro and Orochimaru died as time passed, and he went back into seclusion. The light that beckoned him forth again was Sasuke, the person Kimimaro entrusted his life to.

Info on Karin (got this also from mangahelpers, don't know who originally posted this):-

Lived in a small village that was burned out during a war. Was the only survivor, completely unharmed. Oro randomly found her after that and asked how she survived, and answered that she could tell a huge group of people were coming. Oro then brought her to his hideout, where she served him, but only as a means to get closer to Sasuke. No mention of what she did to Sasuke that one time that Suigetsu talked about.

Info about Susanoo (Originally by 'tora-chan' on mangahelpers):-

It's two pages long, but I'll make the effort of translating it for you..

""Amaterasu", representing "the material world and light" and "Tsukuyomi", symbolizing "the spiritual world and darkness", are two jutsu that can only be used by the ones who awakened the "Mangekyou Sharingan", the almighty eyes that can see through anything. The power of the violent god resides in the ones who are able control both jutsu: that is Susanoo. The chakra becomes tangible and takes the shape of the great, strong belligerent god. His fighting spirit doesn't abate until he has destroyed all the enemies before him.
Susanoo possesses a flawless offense and defense thanks to the "incorporeal tools" he holds in both of his hands. The "Sword of Totsuka" in his right hand cuts down any opponent, while the "Mirror of Yata" in his left hand rejects any attack. Material, incorporeal, ninjutsu, physical attacks: all these have no meaning in front of the god."

Captions:
"The Mangekyou Sharingan is feared as the strongest doujutsu, but only some of its possessors can reach this further godlike state. This jutsu works both as the user's guardian deity and as something that consumes his life." (Hmm, just reading the manga it wasn't clear that Susanoo also ate at the user's health.. This makes even more evident why Itachi died soon after using it, I guess; ndt)
"The sake coming out of the gourd takes the shape of a sword, the Sword of Totsuka. The spirits absorbed by the sword also get sealed inside of the gourd."
"Totsuka no Tsurugi (Sword of Totsuka) - It's like a Sword of Kusanagi enhanced with the power to send the people it stabs to a world of illusions similar to the dream of a drunken person and seal them for eternity. It has a built-in sealing jutsu."
"Yata no Kagami (Sword of Yata) - An incorporeal shield. It possesses all the chakra qualities (elements) and is able to render any attack vain by changing its own quality accordingly."
Remember to thanks the people of mangahelpers who translated this.

~Heaven Help Us~

So...hopefully after Naruto's training, he'll learn alot of stuff Jiraiya knew. for example, if Naruto learned crazy hair techniques, that would be crazy...and of course ULTIMATE RASENGAN! when he uses Sage Mode.
is the UR, only when you are in sage mode?

No mention of what she did to Sasuke that one time that Suigetsu talked about.
what did she do to sasuke??

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
is the UR, only when you are in sage mode?
At the moment it is thought that Ultimate Rasengan can only be done when in sage mode because of the high amount of Chakra it had during that time but still it is just a speculation because Naruto could create similar to Ultimate Rasengan with the help of the Kyuubi's Chakra easily.
what did she do to sasuke??
No one knows about it till now & it was mentioned in chapter 352 where Suigetsu was about to say what happened between Karin & Sasuke but Karin punched him before he could say anything & the matter was forgotten after that. But some fans still remember about it & think what could have happened.

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

oh okay i thought they said it and i missed it. and if the UR can only be done in sage mode then naruto doesnt need to learn it. he just has to go sage and do a regular rasengan and it'll become ultimate. i can't wait for Kyuubi+sage+rasenshuriken.

uber gon

Accept Change
Sweet, i knew Ice was wind and Water...i dont care if its not that hard to guess, it makes me happy...:p

Lava...i didnt even think of that...

Could you imagine what could come out of mixing some of the other elements? Heh, imagine Wind+Earth.:)

Mawile XD

ello thar
I wonder if it would be possible to get past Susanoo's shield by mixinbg elements... Or would his shield mis elements, too? o.o

uber gon

Accept Change
I wonder if it would be possible to get past Susanoo's shield by mixinbg elements... Or would his shield mis elements, too? o.o

I think Susanoo is an absolute defence.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
how about mixing fire and water? possible? who knows?

there goes some more info from Lucario which is great by the way. I hope this comes out in the US soon, not just in japan. well, a translation on the net would be fine. lol

~Heaven Help Us~

Could you imagine what could come out of mixing some of the other elements? Heh, imagine Wind+Earth
i think its possible, and that it will create sand.

and ^^ i think fire and water will create a sorta mist technique like what zabuza used to hid himself and that's it. but it'll be useless.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well just seen some confirmed spoilers, i will just summaries the whole thing because i don't feel like posting all of that.
Well it seems that this chapter (we have 4 spoiler pics at the moment) is mostly about a flashback conversation between Sasuke & Madara where Sasuke says that he would destroy the whole leaf village when Madara asked about his ture intentions after knowing about Itachi's life (& about his previous decision to only kill the the 3 elders, it seems he said that only to the other Hawk members but his true motive is all of Konoha's destruction). Also in the present time, Sasuke brings the 8-tails to Madara & says that after healing his wounds he would head to Konoha.
On the other side Naruto starts to cry after reading the book & the Raikage (who was weightlifting at that moment) hears about his brothers kidnapping.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Well just seen some confirmed spoilers, i will just summaries the whole thing because i don't feel like posting all of that.
Well it seems that this chapter (we have 4 spoiler pics at the moment) is mostly about a flashback conversation between Sasuke & Madara where Sasuke says that he would destroy the whole leaf village when Madara asked about his ture intentions after knowing about Itachi's life (& about his previous decision to only kill the the 3 elders, it seems he said that only to the other Hawk members but his true motive is all of Konoha's destruction). Also in the present time, Sasuke brings the 8-tails to Madara & says that after healing his wounds he would head to Konoha.
On the other side Naruto starts to cry after reading the book & the Raikage (who was weightlifting at that moment) hears about his brothers kidnapping.

So Sasuke turns out to be an even bigger jerk than before, we get another Naruto crying moment (though it'd make sense here), and the Raikage hears about his brother. You know, it'll probably be even harder to share Kishi's liking of Sasuke after this chapter if you ask me.

^uuh...yeah.

Good stuff.

on the elemental fusion topic, i think Water + Fire will be Steam. I originally thought Wind and Earth would be sand, but Gaara is obviously only an earth user...i doubt he couldve been born w/ two elements. Lightning fusions are really the hardest to figure if you ask me...Lightning + water = MORE LIGHTNING! Lightning + Fire = LIGHTNING! Lightning + Wind = LIGHTNING! W/ WIND! Lightning + Earth = ...Dusty Lightning! @_@
Fire and Wind is probably Smoke...

anyways, im kinda disappointed that this chapter will have so little to do w/ Naruto...considering the title of the chapter itself...:\

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
on the elemental fusion topic, i think Water + Fire will be Steam. I originally thought Wind and Earth would be sand, but Gaara is obviously only an earth user...i doubt he couldve been born w/ two elements. Lightning fusions are really the hardest to figure if you ask me...Lightning + water = MORE LIGHTNING! Lightning + Fire = LIGHTNING! Lightning + Wind = LIGHTNING! W/ WIND! Lightning + Earth = ...Dusty Lightning! @_@
Fire and Wind is probably Smoke...

I'm thinking it'll be like the Toa Inika in Bionicle where it's the same element, but laced with lightning. But who knows what goes on in Kishi's mind.

~Heaven Help Us~

sasuke looks ****** in the spoiler pics.

lol the raikage is black.

and SP, what's the chapters name??

edit: nvm i found it. " the legend of the gutsy ninja" or whatever.

Last edited:

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Even though Sasuke does have correct reasons for what he wants to do, because he lost his entire family because of suppressing the Uchiha Clan.

Fire and Water would make steam, not mist. Mist = Water + Air. At least I think it's like this...

edit: Fire and water would be steam. but Water and wind is ice. Mist is just a different manipulation of water. just like i think Mud is a different manipulation of earth, not a fusion of water and earth(cuz thats wood)

Of course the Raikage is black! Killer Bee is his BROTHER!(AND NOT IN THAT WAY!)

and if he IS his brother in that way...Kishi needs to get smacked for being a blatant racist...whats next? the clouds are actually made from marijuana that the villagers are smoking? is that is kishi!?(of course im kidding again...i hope O.O...again)

anyways, Raikage looked freaking sweet in what i just saw. looks like he could slap the crap out of anyone who gets in his way...

and was that a black woman talking to him? (Kishi really shouldve placed this racial diversity better...for example, EVERWHERE!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.