• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxon22

iJerk
Lol Konoha got owned, wonder who surived that lol

Cyan

Mortal

Haxon22

iJerk
I really hope somebody semi important died or something

Haxon22

iJerk
Naw I doubt she'll die

Haxon22

iJerk
Anyone thinking what Saskae is doing right now

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I have a feeling we're coming to the end of the series. Obviously not in a few chapters, but like a years worth of chapters and we're done. Mass killing-offs, it reminds of Deathly Hallows...

Compared to the 9 years Naruto (both Naruto and Shippuden), 1 more year and I wager it complete.

cubsfan

Team Rocket Grunt
you know naruto is going to be hokage, and rebuild konoha, thats my guess

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Maybe Sasuke comes to Konoha at the same time as Naruto and Naruto tells Sasuke that if he wants to fight him, first help him beat Akatuski.

No offense, but that sounds horrendously cheesy.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Maybe Sasuke comes to Konoha at the same time as Naruto and Naruto tells Sasuke that if he wants to fight him, first help him beat Akatuski.

Sasuke doesn't care about fighting Naruto. He once did, because he felt weak in comparison. However, that was because of his jealousy, and fear that he would never become strong enough to kill Itachi. Now Naruto's just an annoying brat to him.

Cyan

Mortal
Sasuke doesn't care about fighting Naruto. He once did, because he felt weak in comparison. However, that was because of his jealousy, and fear that he would never become strong enough to kill Itachi. Now Naruto's just an annoying brat to him.

Just like how he started out.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Sasuke either has to die or something else, it is WAAAY too cheesy him to just "coming back" to the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.