• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
According to MH that is Naruto's new jutsu & it is named "Senpou Oodama Rasengan"
Also it seems that the upcoming chapter mostly contains 'Naruto & Frogs' Vs 'Animal Realm Pain'. And also it might be possible that we would see Tsunade's real faces in this chapter or the upcoming ones because it seems that the side-effect of her Seal Jutsu has started to take action on her.
Also it seems that at the last page of the chapter Naruto gathers a hell lot of nature energy to use for maybe his Shadow Clones (thats what the hand sign looks like to me).

What does THAT Rasengan mean in english? Double Ultimate Rasengan?

Is it just me or are there too many rasengans? It's cool, but it sort of takes away from the awesomeness of it when there are so many variations. Hm, at least Naruto is the only person left to use it.

Yeah, I was thinking about seeing Tsunade's face soon too.

Wait, a hand sign like the kage bunshin sign? From what we've already seen...Do you think we might get our new variation of the Kage bunshins now? If he does something SIMILAR, but not the same...I think it means something new.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
So was I. I am really waiting to see Tsunade's real face.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
What does THAT Rasengan mean in english? Double Ultimate Rasengan?
As much as i know of "Oodama Rasengan" means "Great Sphere Rasengan". So now we only have to find the meaning of "Senpou" to know what the whole name of the attack is.
Also here is a pic from the upcoming chapter which shows Naruto & Hungry Realm Pain fighting (this pic is an interesting one).
http://i40.*******.com/rr8ioi.jpg
Also here are some translated info from the upcoming chapter (note that it might not have been properly translated)
Naruto: Although I know it’s not a good time to ask right now, but after learning how to gather natural energy,
I can feel the chakra of everyone in the village

Tsunade:...

Naruto:Is Kakashi sensei doing a mission right now? (literal is kakashi outside doing a mission)

Fukasaku:...

Naruto:...
So it’s like that…

Gamakichi, up (leave?)

Pein: Summoning Jutsu
----------------------------------------------------------
Pain: Should've been able to dodge that...

Fukasaku: Kawazu Kumite makes use of the surrounding natural energy. The energy becomes part of Naruto's body and attacks Pain.

Fukasaku: Under Sennin mode, the sense of danger and the range of attack complements each other.

Naruto: Let's end this with my new jutsu!

Sidetext: Wave of anger!!!

Bottom text: Naruto's new jutsu is!? Next chapter: The Great Battle Royal continues.

ak47madden

Berserk
Is it just me or are there too many rasengans? It's cool, but it sort of takes away from the awesomeness of it when there are so many variations. Hm, at least Naruto is the only person left to use it.

Yeah, I was thinking about seeing Tsunade's face soon too.

Wait, a hand sign like the kage bunshin sign? From what we've already seen...Do you think we might get our new variation of the Kage bunshins now? If he does something SIMILAR, but not the same...I think it means something new.

Not really because Naruto doesn't have many jutsus. All he has basically is the variation of shadow clones and rasengans.

~Heaven Help Us~

As much as i know of "Oodama Rasengan" means "Great Sphere Rasengan". So now we only have to find the meaning of "Senpou" to know what the whole name of the attack is.
Also here is a pic from the upcoming chapter which shows Naruto & Hungry Realm Pain fighting (this pic is an interesting one).
Also here are some translated info from the upcoming chapter (note that it might not have been properly translated)
Naruto: Although I know it’s not a good time to ask right now, but after learning how to gather natural energy,

Naruto:Is Kakashi sensei doing a mission right now? (literal is kakashi outside doing a mission)

So it’s like that…

Gamakichi, up (leave?)

Fukasaku: Kawazu Kumite makes use of the surrounding natural energy. The energy becomes part of Naruto's body and attacks Pain.

Fukasaku: Under Sennin mode, the sense of danger and the range of attack complements each other.

Bottom text: Naruto's new jutsu is!? Next chapter: The Great Battle Royal continues.

yes, cuz it looks like he hit that Pain body with Wind Chakra.

he prorably gather alot of Chakra to use the Tajuu Kage Bunshins and have them be already in Sage Mode.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if this'll be a sage mode/wind chakra combination jutsu? That be awesome.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt

So it’s like that…

Gamakichi, up (leave?)

Just want to make sure, even though you're rarely wrong. Is that pic confirmed?

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Yeah. Naruto is becoming a very auspicious character now.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
The chapter is good with all that action. The fact that God Realm Pain would have to wait to recover because of using that jutsu is a bit suprising to me.

I am a bit confused about Naruto can sense everyones chakra after training for sage arts. It felt similar to how in Dragon Ball Z, Goku after his training in the gravity chamber during his journey to Namek was able to read peoples mind easily.
Also the fact that Naruto didn't ask about Neji & Lee to Tsunade means that could he have sensed them aswell which might mean that they are near Konoha by now.

Raging Flame

Pingas trainer
It is finally official. Kakashi is dead.

Well...Crazy things could happen. Garaa was dead wasent he? ;)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

It is finally official. Kakashi is dead.

Well...Crazy things could happen. Garaa was dead wasent he? ;)

Gaara was indeed dead, but considering the vast amount of casualties Konoha has suffered due to Pein, I doubt Tsunade would give her life to bring back one jonin.

I have to say, this week's chapter was really good, Naruto is actually really strong now - Makes Jiraiya and Kakashi look terrible week though. Then again, I guess Pein's weakness would be once you know what his bodies can do, they are easily countered.

Blaziryu

This week's chapter was great!! Naruto completely owned Pain's summonings & Ghost Realm Pain. I bet his new jutsu is like a Super Spirit Bomb size Rasengan.

uber gon

Accept Change
Anyone here think it's weird Katsuyu is a boy apparently? I thought he was a she, but then again slugs are probably hermaphoditic, so it's no big deal.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Aren't slugs IRL hermapherdites (sp?) so Katsuya would be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.