• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Oh, gee, I dunno... Sealing a vicious animal that could kill him inside him, locking his fate into one of misery? It was going to lead to isolation and the Fourth was naive if he thought people would give Naruto a chance. He deserved to get nailed.

Guess he wasn't all perfect like he was initially portrayed.

Falco

Habs Fan
I'm quite satisfied with the last chapters, but the fact that minato is really naruto's father just proved neji hes was right all along.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
According to the spoilers this chapter, it does not seem as interesting.

popsicle

teh frozen treat
Yeah, its action is going down now. =/

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Chapter out on onemanga!

EDIT: Rank UP!

uber gon

Accept Change

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
holy crap...it's the Fourth Hokage. Also, he restored the seal of Naruto...does that mean he won't go in 9 tail....and someone was behind all of this?

Please tell me that that was sarcasm? We have known that someone (Maradar/Tobi) has been behind everything for a looooooooooong time.

Haxon22

iJerk
Can't wait for the next chapter, at last its coming to an end although next chapter prolly won't be the end of Pain >_>

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
^^^ im really looking forward to next chapter. it should have some more of the fight between pain and naruto - and maybe this time, pain is done.

DSDark

Breeder
the next chapter will be sweet. naruto has confidence, pain's low on charka and naruto's in sage mode. God realm is in trouble.

HoennMaster

I'm just glad it wasn't a cheesy father and son reunion. What a good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens with Pain and Naruto. Plus, now Naruto knows something about Madara. Good chapter.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
He pwned his dad with his new jutsu "Falco Punch" haha anyway....If Pein does die or at least get beat then you think Tsuande will give Naruto the slot of Hokage or is she alive still? I'm confused on who is dead.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Shizune is dead. Kakashi is dead. A ton of villagers are probably dead. Tsunade may be alive or dead. Depends whether or not Sakura was able to heal her fast enough.

Well is pein does die then at least naruto might and most likely will tell everyone that his dad is the 4th which means Tsunade will know hes not dead and everyone will stop treating Naruto so wrong....or not lol but back to pein dying.......they will start to look for the person who summoned to Fox(Tobi) and they mite bring saskue back in the equation...

Those are
my Thoughts

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I think the fact Naruto would end up avenging Konoha would make people hate him less, not because of who his daddy is - besides, I bet all the non-Konoha 11 generation villagers actually know.

Also I was thinking...Minato didn't mention Naruto's mother at all, it was all 'Hey I'm your Dad, btw, the viewers (who don't exist, this r real lol) know this already, but the 9-tails was controlled by Madara, who is actually Tobi and the leader of Akatsuki' instead of talking about his mother at all. I wonder if knowing who his father is will make Naruto curious about his mother....

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Hinata is alive?

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Barely, but she's still breathing.

uber gon

Accept Change
I think the fact Naruto would end up avenging Konoha would make people hate him less, not because of who his daddy is - besides, I bet all the non-Konoha 11 generation villagers actually know.

Also I was thinking...Minato didn't mention Naruto's mother at all, it was all 'Hey I'm your Dad, btw, the viewers (who don't exist, this r real lol) know this already, but the 9-tails was controlled by Madara, who is actually Tobi and the leader of Akatsuki' instead of talking about his mother at all. I wonder if knowing who his father is will make Naruto curious about his mother....

Maybe, maybe we'll find out Kushina has been doing research on Madara as well and is setting up some sort of resistance against him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.