• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Well I guess we can conclude that Hinata really does have big boobs.:p

HoennMaster

I this is the end of Pain. This chapter was boring, felt like it was over before it started. I must say, Konan looks better as a child.

lucky_u

Kisame vs Suigetsu would be awesome.

Well, I hope this Finally kills off God Realm Pain xD. Maybe the stress of using so much techniques will cause Nagato to die? Last time we saw him he had blood coming from his mouth. Also, how long do you think it'll take to rebuild the village? xD

Water element swordmen fighting? Seems somewhat boring, but may turn out incredible though.

I hope so, I don't think I could stand another chapter about it (but I'll still read Naruto = =). I think he will need time for recovery, and I meant a long time. He might just end up like the bone user (forgot the spelling), died in a middle of an awesome fight. Hmm, I think it need time as long as Naruto need to find Sasuke,fight him, back in one piece, become a Hokage, married someone, and have children.(a long way to say couple of years.XD)

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
So while normally a ninja can be healed through their clothes, Hinata's jacket just happens to be open. Man, Kishi what are you saying. I can't wait to see the number of doujins that come after this chapter.
Maybe it was just the anime, but Naruto's jacket was open when Tsunade healed him after he blasted Kabuto. It's probably easier to control the healing with less covering it, so more severe wounds need more precision.

Yeah just die God Realm Pain. I don't want Nagato to die just yet, though. We need his history!

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
I could see naruto becoming hokage this early after this fight wth pain even if tsunade is still alive. if this happens, danzou is sure gonna be mad...

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
I could see naruto becoming hokage this early after this fight wth pain even if tsunade is still alive. if this happens, danzou is sure gonna be mad...
It's a bit too early for him, it might get to his head. Definitely a candidate in the future though.

I have a feeling the series is going to end soon. Most loose ends have already been tied, Akatsuki is in pieces after losing Pain (only a few left now). Really, the only two main antagonists are Madara and Sasuke (the rest of Akatsuki may be a pushover for Naruto now).

uber gon

Accept Change
It's a bit too early for him, it might get to his head. Definitely a candidate in the future though.

I have a feeling the series is going to end soon. Most loose ends have already been tied, Akatsuki is in pieces after losing Pain (only a few left now). Really, the only two main antagonists are Madara and Sasuke (the rest of Akatsuki may be a pushover for Naruto now).

I'm sure Zetsu can still kick ***, more or less.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Zetsu will hide underground and eat Naruto from below.

I don't know why, but just reading the newest chapter made me a bit sad for some reason. Seeing them as little kids and seeing them where they are now...and Konaha village being destroyed...how devastating.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Konoha's fault for not having a single Shinobi that could stand up to a single S-Class Rogue Ninja xD

What should have happened, is instead of them all facing Pain one on one, or 3 on 3, a butt load (like over 50) shinobi should have jumped him and swarmed him. Sure, strength is well, powerful, but a swarm can be really effective. They wasted so much time and shinobi on trying to find out his secret, but if dozens of Jonin had swarmed each of Pain's paths, they would have easily overwhelmed them.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Not sure if the topic was brought up before in this thread, but when reading Volume 29, I've seen that there are 9 Akatsuki members starting to extract biju from Gaara, but I saw that there's an unnamed Akatsuki member there that hasn't been mentioned (that person is seen in the 5th frame on page 30 of Volume 29). 9 members are there (excluding Konan and Tobi/Madara), only 8 of them are known, because that unnamed member's detail of his/her transparented face doesn't match the rest of the Akatsuki members. Who is that person?

Not sure if the topic was brought up before in this thread, but when reading Volume 29, I've seen that there are 9 Akatsuki members starting to extract biju from Gaara, but I saw that there's an unnamed Akatsuki member there that hasn't been mentioned (that person is seen in the 5th frame on page 30 of Volume 29). 9 members are there (excluding Konan and Tobi/Madara), only 8 of them are known, because that unnamed member's detail of his/her transparented face doesn't match the rest of the Akatsuki members. Who is that person?

Seeing as he is brought up right next to Kisame I would say it is Itachi

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master

Konan is there. It could be either Itachi or Hiden. The illusion doesn't show the character's completely as they are, So it can get confusing.

Haxon22

iJerk
Meh its not over yet, there prolly gonna talk for a while until Pein dies.... Then its off to see Nagato?

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
I'm sure Zetsu can still kick ***, more or less.
I suppose it is possible, although if Naruto can defeat Pain, (wasn't pain the strongest in Akatsuki, excluding Madara?) he could take out Zetsu. Or maybe not, we haven't exactly seen Zetsu fight before (have we?)

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
It was 16 pages opposed to the normal 17.
Must have taken forever to draw the two-page multi shadow clone layout.

Also, how long do you think it'll take to rebuild the village? xD
I wouldn't be surprised if the village is only partly rebuilt at the very end of the series.

So while normally a ninja can be healed through their clothes, Hinata's jacket just happens to be open.
Maybe it was just the anime, but Naruto's jacket was open when Tsunade healed him after he blasted Kabuto. It's probably easier to control the healing with less covering it, so more severe wounds need more precision.
Back during the first fights of the third stage of the Chuunin Exams in the Forest of Death, after Neji completely obliterated Hinata the docs had to open her jacket to heal her. Although I don't believe Kishimoto came up with the special healing jutsu back then if I remember correctly, so they could have just been checking to see if she was alright...

By the way, she apparently had a bit of a rack back then too... Kishimoto mentioned how he wanted her to look stylish yet reserved at the same time, so I guess that's the reason she likes to wear such thick jackets. o_O

Meh its not over yet, there prolly gonna talk for a while until Pein dies.... Then its off to see Nagato?
That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps he'll get Pain to tell him where his real body is? Well, more likely he'll meet up with Shikamaru and the others after Pain is done for and he'll find out then (since they're supposedly on it). Come to think of it, I'm not really sure how Naruto figured out that Pain had a real body in the first place... did his father tell him that?

One last thing. I may be looking into this too much, but it seems like Kishimoto told us something new very subtly. If you look at that awesome opening page (the second one, actually) with Nagato's old crew, team 7, and their current selves, they're all drawn in the exact location that they're at, at this point in the story, right?

...so what in the world is Sasuke doing next to a brick wall, rather than speedily tree-hopping to Konoha? Taking a break? Lol.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I can see Naruto become Hokage right now. And Tsunade would be regent of Konoha while Naruto goes out and does missions.

Pretty cheesy, but it could work. Or simply kill Tsunade would be the easiest route...

Blaziryu

I'm glad the fight's over but I wanted Pain to come out as the winner. I'm still disappointed that Hinata is still alive & I'm mad about Katsuya's comment about Team Gai getting in Naruto's way if they join him. This is saying that Base Naruto, Base Naruto > Team Gai. I was like WTF!? And Nagato's hair color, oh man. Kishi should've made it black.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
And Nagato's hair color, oh man. Kishi should've made it black.

The colored pic of Team Nagato instantly reminded me of Team Taka. Seems like Kishi wanted to "surprise" the readers with both of them teams hair colors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.