• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto characters

I have to draw anything I can for an art class at school, and I finally decided to post a few since I have put anything up in a while. The scans are kinda crappy, but whatever. And they're all from Naruto.

Zabuza.jpg

First is Zabuza Momochi. Just imagine the picture turned counterclockwise a little bit.

YoungHinata.jpg

Then young Hinata.

Naruto.jpg

A basic Naruto.

KyuubiandNaruto.jpg

And a very bad Naruto with Kyuubi.

diaruga8317

you cannot resist.
Well, I like the Zabuza pic, that's the best one, IMO. Hinata looks like she's around 7, not twelve. Her chin isn't pointed enough (but don't overdo it). The first Naruto, well, how do I say it... His shoulders are very broad, and his neck doesn't really connect to them. Try to erase part of his collar so it's nearer to his neck. And for the last one, Kyuubi's right eye probably wouldn't be showing if his head was turned like that, and as for the Naruto, actually this one's better than the first. The anatomy is much more accuarate, although his nose should be a little less pointed.
Keep that in mind and keep going :D!

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
For the Zabuza pic, is his mouth bandage SUPPOSED to be loose? xD Because around the chin, it looks so....Hinata's head looks a bit square...her neck looks kinda thin as well. Naruto's forehead procator metal-part thingy isn't that rectangule-y....and his jacket looks too big....and Kyuubi's snout look -kind of- wide....and yeah, try making Kyuubi-Naruto's nose a bit less pointed.

And yes. Keep up the work. xD

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
From a big Naruto fan.
I love them alot...there the best I've seen so far!
Keep it up as I'd like to see more!

@diaruga8317-- On Hinata, if look closely under it, it says that it's the yonug Hinata. There's like one episode where you see her when she was younger, and this is her. As for the first Naruto, I just bombed it trying to get a pose where he was slightly looking down. Same for Kyuubi. His pose didn't come out as I had originally planned.

@Neji Hyuuga-- Zabuza's bandages are tight around his mouth, but they loosen around the neck area and tend to hang down. And same as before, it's young Hinata, so her chin is supposed to be a little rounder.

@Light Venusaur-- Heh, thanks. It's nice to hear that from a big Naruto fan. Although I'll have to disagree. I've seen much better artwork. But if you like them, I tend to draw at least one Naruto pic a week. It just depends how long it wil be 'till I scan them.

Thanks to all of you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. n_n

K-os

Bullet Punch
The shading on these is EXTREMELY well done. Not a big Naruto fan myself, but these pics sure are nice. Very detailed and nice-- they are a bit like manga pics.

~K-os

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
The First and third picture are really good Sypherious^^. I really like the last one. Its awesome XD. Try putting alittle more shading on the last picture. It still good. Keep it up

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
Young Hinata looks like she needs a little bit more work on her head shape im afraid, but your Zabuzas pose and detail is amazing! I also like your third pick, especially Narutos angered face and Jacket. Keep up the great work!

@K-os-- Thanks, but surprisingly enough, not all of the shading was picked up by the scanner. There's more than what you see here.

@Shadow Ichigo-- Alright, I'll add some shading to it laer. Thanks

@Sonikku-- I kinda rushed Hinata more so than I normally do, so I'm not too surprised that she neds work. And I feel like the first Naruto could be a little in the detail in his face. But Zabuza was definitely the hardest one to do. So it's nice that you like it so much.

Mello_Charla

Beginning Trainer
Trust me, these are really good. i really like the one with the ninetailedfox and naruto i've only seen the first episode of Naruto. But these are awsome pics, do some more please :)

The Zabuza one is AWESOME (though a tad wierd) the Hinata one's not either and I liked the Kyubi. However the first Naruto was kinda wierd because he looked too old and out of porportion and his eyes looked a little strange.
But other than that, keep it up!

the zazuba one looks awesum, very detailed

the hinataq one is a bit disappointing, her head is a little too flat and her chin is too round

i must agree with other coments that say the first naruto looks disproportionate (sorry i can't spell) but the details good

i like the kyubi in the last one, you've really captured its essance

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I remember when I was in my "outlining" phase.

-Try implementing structure

-Use the "heads" method to get the whole body