• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
no one else has done a thread on this so i thought it was an oprotunity
for people to tell the forum if u know any new information regarding the game
and the characters post the news here.

all of the characters are revealed as shown:

naruto
sakura
hinata
sasuke
kakashi
rock lee
might guy
neji
shino
gaara
temari
kankuro
the sand sibling's sensai (watever his name is)
kabuto
jariya
Orochimaru
tsunade
ten-ten
ino
shikamaru
3 anbu members(dont know their names yet)
itachi
kisame
kiba
chouji
asuma
kurenai
awakened hinata
cursed seal level 2 sasuke
one-tailed naruto
anko
an oranged hair guy at the top right corner of the roster (one of the exclusive
villians in the game
white haired guy (same as the oranged hair guy)
this isnt the full roster

heres the link for the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whyHgXrKw2w&feature=related

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm suprised Asuma and Kurenai are playable in CoNR2 since they weren't playable in the original Japanese CoN games.

neji122793

4th generation rocks
dont think so on wi-fi

my friend found the games website and did not mention any thing on wi-fi but still hope, cuz i had con4 and the only thing missing was online or it would be perfect lol.
and i think its comfirmed for october 21, 6 days before birth day.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
ok i saw it but heres a video with the full character roster

good news and bad news though good news is that there are 3 anbu members in the game but the bad news is tht theres no sound 5 but in the bottom left corner above the anbu i think thats kimimaru and im excited!

heres the link for the video and you can search for other videos with the keywords naruto clash of ninja revoultion 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whyHgXrKw2w&feature=related