• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Clash Of Ninja

Do you think Clash of Ninja is a good game?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Never Played it.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Never Heard of it.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Has anyone here ever played Naruto Clash Of Ninja for the GameCube? I have. So Far I've Unlocked everything but 2 pictures on the gallery!It's a great game but you can only use 8 characters plus Sharigan Kakashi and Kyubi Naruto.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm not sure about this. I mean the fighting style is good, but each only has one special move, only has 10 characters, and the story mode is way too short. I only needs to more pics left in the gallery.

Kimori

Feel my soul
I like the game, but I agree with Dark Absol! I wish the game had more special moves and characters and I wish the story mode was a bit longer, it gets kind of boring after a while. Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 looks a lot better. =D

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
That game had to be the worst game i've ever played because of all the listed reasons above. I beat it in less than half a day when i bought it and no matter how many times i've played it just gets more boring.

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
Even though I never played it for myself, everyone I ask that has it says it's way too short. The brawling is supposed to be fun, but there aren't that many characters to play as either. Previews for CoN 2 have said it'll be a lot longer, tons of new characters, and a lot of new features as well. I'll consider getting #2 if the reviews are much better than the original.

I really like this game. I dont have a PS2 so its the only naruto game for me. Rock lee and Haku are my favorite and best characters.

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
clash of ninja is only the very first naruto game, there are 4 in japan, and Naruto 4 is one of the best games ever, but it will cost u like $70.

Mikau

Better then you
I've played it and I didn't like it that much. I would much rather buy the PS2 Ultimate Ninja game.

A

Archangel

I've played the 3rd one, much better. Some characters have 2 or more specials...

Solar Crimson

A Crimson Tide
I have Clash of Ninja. It's a decent game, but suffers from a short story, and only 8-10 characters. Clash of Ninja 2 looks good though, and I'm gonna get that. But for now, Ultimate Ninja is better.

Mawile XD

ello thar
I've never played it but it looks decent. I wouldn't know, though, since I've nevver played.

i cant wait 4 the 2nd one

Opal Pikachu13

Well, the first one isn't that great, seeing that there's only 10 characters on it. I like the 4th one though! Alot better than this one. This one is like a downgrade to me and to those who have played the 3rd and 4th ones.