• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakotsu

Banned
NL, I made it. :3 I hope you like how I did it. xD

nejiavatarfornl.png

Swampy

Crack the Skye
If none of you have noticed, my signature tells exactly why I'm not post-happy anymore. Some of us have lives outside the internet (!) and some of us have personal matters to attend to. Moreover, as jakotsu said, things have gotten quite stale around the club.

Perhaps that will change in the coming days or so, yes?

One would think, if your own administrator is finding the club boring, you, as a president, are doing something wrong. Furthermore, considering an ADMINISTRATOR is finding the club boring, one could only imagine what a normal member thinks of the club. But let's not point fingers, okay?

In addition to all of this, don't you find it somewhat rude and uncaring that you would consider kicking me out without so much as a PM to me? Or to check my posts and see exactly how active I was during those times? Or to even ask anyone about my location and the etc? Or, hell, to look at my bloody sig? It's quite sad, really, how things are being ran now-a-days here.

Now, moving on: i liek naratoez.

If none of you have noticed, my signature tells exactly why I'm not post-happy anymore. Some of us have lives outside the internet (!) and some of us have personal matters to attend to. Moreover, as jakotsu said, things have gotten quite stale around the club.

One would think, if your own administrator is finding the club boring, you, as a president, are doing something wrong. Furthermore, considering an ADMINISTRATOR is finding the club boring, one could only imagine what a normal member thinks of the club. But let's not point fingers, okay?

In addition to all of this, don't you find it somewhat rude and uncaring that you would consider kicking me out without so much as a PM to me? Or to check my posts and see exactly how active I was during those times? Or to even ask anyone about my location and the etc? Or, hell, to look at my bloody sig? It's quite sad, really, how things are being ran now-a-days here.

Naruto club peak - First time around with Shar, Neji, me, you and the rest of team were unbeatable. Can't bring the win back I guess.

With Itachi down, it's a given Kisame'll either quit playing with Hebi and run on back as a last minute retrievement, saving his life...

...or Sasuke won't get to kill him because Zetsu'll intervene.

Either way, I have a feeling Itachi still has a huge role to play in the manga. A sacrifice for Madara ftw.

wolfy

Ugh, is it put wolfy down week?
And I had not seriously considered replacing you Swampy...
Had I wanted to do that, I would have PMed you...

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Ihhh xD Jak! I love your avas!

Are you going to make one with Gaara as well?
heart2.gif
smile.gif

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

wow you got banned quick o_O and Administrator? where?

-----------------------

topic: Imagine Naruto set in modern day Japan, reactions?

OMG wouldn't it be weird, they would have cars, MOTORBIKES!!! ~rawr

Sammi

Banned
Imagine Naruto set in modern day Japan, reactions?
What? Like, as in if the series was set in the present? Well... ninjas with guns, let's say. Also wtf @ Swampy's ban.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby

Yeah, ninjas running around with a bunch of normal people and things in the background fighting primatively, at least until someone brings a gun into play.

Fire Suicune

Imagine? Me? That could end badly >=) Nah, in modern day, they'd have more electrical stuff, I guess. And cars (ROAD TRIP TO *insert village here*!).

-F.S. out

Jakotsu

Banned
I'll make avatars. Don't worry. xD Just tell me what you want and I'll be making them. +laughs+

Ray I swear, I tell you to avoid trouble. >>;

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Somebody's High.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmwLEB96JJc
OHNOEZ! Swamps haz been banned! HOW WILL MEZ LIVE WITHOUT MAH DALIEYZ LOLZ? Oops forgot about facetious.
Get out Mah Ak-47, Machine- Gun, Stoner, Bong and MJ.

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
[BImagine Naruto set in modern day Japan, reactions?
][/B]
Ninja's being able to up on rooftops that are so high and jumping from tree to tree that would be awesome. People would be so confused and prolly try it themselves.

That would be boring, since ninjas can't survive in modern times, because their fighting styles are pointless what with all the long-range weapons nowadays.

Sammi

Banned

That would be boring, since ninjas can't survive in modern times, because their fighting styles are pointless what with all the long-range weapons nowadays.
Lmao. Jutsus. Those would really work, plus, if Naruto wears orange and is a ninja, he'd be able to use guns as well, which are both un-ninja-y... Does that make sense?

Imagine the use of the sexy jutsu in the present~

wolfy

I see there jutsus being the result of being genetically altered and through the aid of technological devices...
And anyone know why Swampy was banned? And for how long?
Also Jak, do you wan't me to put your avatars on the front page?

Jakotsu

Banned
I see there jutsus being the result of being genetically altered and through the aid of technological devices...
And anyone know why Swampy was banned? And for how long?
Also Jak, do you wan't me to put your avatars on the front page?

Sure, you can do that. +smile+
Anyways my boyfriend was banned... again because;

- Ray Reznor says:
"I was warned to be a good boy but, for failing to suck Joe's penis, I was banned."
- Ray Reznor says:
Tell him that.
Ikito says:
lol
- decaying porcelain doll__x x says:
Okay.
- Ray Reznor says:
btw
Ikito says:
I repeat, I have awesome parents *A*
- Ray Reznor says:
It's a month ban, too.