• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammi

Banned
NEW TOPIC OMG NOW THAT I FOUND SOMETHING OUT

Do you know about the character's heights? If so... What do you think about the character heights?
Like I only know Sasori and Deidara's since that's all that matters right now to me but I'm so glad that Sasori didn't turn out taller than Deidara like in that messed up manga illustration that Kishi drew. Sasori's an inch shorter than Deidara, iirc. He's 5'4. Deidara's 5'5... ... they're both shorter than me and I'm 12... lmao. But yaaaay, Sasori's shorter than Deidara! *parties*

I'm actually being way more spazzy but I don't want wolfy to kill me. I'm shaking in my chair a little even though I found that out like 4 hours ago. Eeeeh. Dx

wolfy

Wait...
You're telling me that Sasori's an inch shorter, and that you're 12?
We learn something new every friggin' day...

Oh yeah, forgot to post this last time...
Here's my Jutsu image...
Sorry for any suckiness...
Raitsume no Jutsu

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Wait...

Oh yeah, forgot to post this last time...
Here's my Jutsu image...
Sorry for any suckiness...
Raitsume no Jutsu

i kinda need you to repost the whole thing with your form and writing, becuase i can't add things to posts that are in single links :(

and Sammi your welcome

also it doesn't seem as though the points system got sent so i'll send it again, [stupid lag]

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Damn. Srry for not posting latley.
Do you know about the character's heights? If so... What do you think about the character heights?

Nah. I don't pay atteion much to the hight. But Dei and Sasori are taller that me *Srimp*.TT*~*TT

I don't really pay attention to characters heights. Also, NL I officially claimed Itachi, not because I LIKE him, but because he is so powerful.

Fire Suicune

Nah. I don't pay atteion much to the hight. But Dei and Sasori are taller that me *Srimp*.TT*~*TT

I know how you feel. I think I'm shorter than practically every character (only 5 feet tall...).

Sammi, you must be decently tall for a twelve-year-old, huh?

-F.S. out

wolfy

Jutsu Name: Raitsume no Jutsu (Lightning Claw Jutsu)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description:
The jutsu is the signature jutsu of my Naruto OC, Soku Inuzuka. It requires the knowledge of the Inuzuka Taijutsu Style, and the ability to manipulate lightning chakra. Soku developed this jutsu when he heard of Sasuke Uchiha’s Chidori.
The user (which so far Soku is the only one who can use it) builds up the electrical chakra in their finger tips, and stores it there. Occasionally electrical sparks will sputter out, but when compared to the Chidori, it is not as spectacular looking. The user will charge forward, normally using the All-fours Jutsu to increase their speed, and in a burst of animosity, savagely slash away at their opponent with claw like fingers.
While slashing, the electrical chakra is release chakra in concentrated bursts, an ability his teammate, Hyouketsu Hyuga, taught him. When the chakra is released in these small bursts, it often leaves the opponent numb or paralyzed in those areas.
While some have criticized it for being a rip-off of the Chidori, it is not. Unlike the Chidori, the user does not have to move at a speed that prevents them from moving in multiple directions. Also, the electrical chakra does not freely flow from the hand.
Hand sign: The hands signs are as follows:
Snake, Tiger, Sheep, Dragon, Dog, Bird
Image: Raitsume no Jutsu

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches

Grass Guardian - Sasuke
Jakotsu - Kiba
oOKamatariOo - Temari
~.:Northern Lights:.~ - Neji
Sammi - SasoDei [not a pairing .. so shoot me]
Scenice - Gaara
Tabby Cat - Hidan
wolfy - Sakura

[/COLOR]

Hot dang, thank you! That made me smile

Character heights: Well the only one I remember is mature Naruto saying he's 165 cenemeters... so that means he's... what, 6'5"? *Raised on feet and inches*

Sammi

Banned
Wait...
Lmao you didn't know that I was 12? xD!

CAN WE SWITCH HEIGHTS PLEASE? *wants to be short*
Sammi, you must be decently tall for a twelve-year-old, huh?
:/ Much to my dismay, I'm 5'6. I suppose that's tall. kjsakjad I NEED TO STOP GROWING NOW OR SOMETHING.
Character heights: Well the only one I remember is mature Naruto saying he's 165 cenemeters... so that means he's... what, 6'5"? *Raised on feet and inches*
Lol, iirc, he's around the same height as Deidara, who's 5'5, from what I saw yesterday.

Hehe. I'd choose a character but he's already been claimed. I don't even want to say his name 'cause the claimer might get angry at me and stuff... xD

Nope, I know nothing of them.
*short* T3T

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Jutsu Name: Makaseta (from "uzu o makaseta")
Jutsu Type: taijutsu
Element: -
Description: It's a close range attack that hurts the opponent depending on how hard they are.
For example if you were to use this on a very hard object like a rock it would be pulverized. But if you hit something very soft like Choji when he has used his jutsu it would do almost no damage at all. So to use this attack efficiently you would have to have a good aim and hit the bones of your opponent.
This technique requires a very good chakra control sins it's created by chakra only. The chakra is whirled around the fist and lower arm until it reaches an incredible speed. This also creates a huge wind pressure around the arm so even if the attack misses the opponent will be blown away to create some distance.
No hand signs are needed, but it requires a great amount of chakra.
This technique does not rely on the strength of the user and was designed for my OC Ayame who specializes in chakra attacks.
Image: x

wolfy

That's a unique jutsu...

And the links work now NL, probably was just my computer messing up...

And your your not that tall Sammi...
I mean to me at least...
Compared to me, your relatively short, but ya' know I'm considered tall...

wolfy

Dang, Shino's a beast...
I'd hate to meet him in a dark alley...

And does anyone else think that there at the end it was kinda like the serious side of Tobi was "taking over"? I like to call the goofy side "Tobi" and the serious side "Madara" so in a sense it looked like Madara was "regaining control"...
All I can say is that Tobi/Madara confuses me to no end...
And I think we're getting closer to Naruto and Group meeting up with Sasuke and Hebi...
Cuz they might go chasin' to where Sasuke is now that they no Tobi/Madara and Zetsu are gonna do something with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.