• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakotsu

Banned

:/ Much to my dismay, I'm 5'6. I suppose that's tall. kjsakjad I NEED TO STOP GROWING NOW OR SOMETHING.

STOP GROWING. I'm like 5'2 or something. >_>

Sammi

Banned
STOP GROWING. I'm like 5'2 or something. >_>
I'd like to stop growing, howeverrrrr... It seems that I only get taller.

@wolfy: Well, even if I'm not tall, I'd still like to be shorter than I am. ;___;'

Yeah well... Shino... is kinda scary now but wth. Tobi. Wow. That's just... wth.

Jakotsu

Banned
I need to be the one growing. This isn't right for my age hence I'm older than you. ;_;[/midget]

Wow.... I feel really short now. (5'7" and I'm 19) :(

Jakotsu

Banned
What Naruto character do you look like the most?
A tie between either Itachi or Orochimaru. o_o; Look at my recent pic and you tell me.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^Itatchi

Orochimaru has a longer face

ummmm Temari, she's tall blonde

or Hinata, i have the same hairstyle, and other things that make me resembal her apparently o_O

Jakotsu

Banned
D: You must be pretty.
lol I'm Itachi... x3

misty4may

AKA. kokoro no naka
I like shippuden better that part one. It's Naruto and his group of allies against the most powerfulest outlaws in the world.

2b5c9274.png

Sammi

Banned
Kurenai; though I don't look like her much, save for the somewhat similar hairstyle, lulz. I don't really look like any of the Naruto characters.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby

Well, I'm tall, curvy, with a huge german bone structure making me sort of big boned, so probably Tsunade, except she is kind of short and I got my hair cut so now I look more like Konan.

Itachi, because he's so evil (like me ;))

wolfy

Dang you guys are short...
If you were 3 inches shorter Jak, you could legally be a midget...
Shiny Legendary Hunter, if you're a dude, that's not that short...
I think the average grown man is like 5'9" or something...
As for myself I'm like 6'1"...

Kiba or Shikamaru...
But I don't tie my hair back in a ponytail (nor do I have enough to have one as long as shikamaru's), and I think I could look like Kakashi if I styled my hair right (and dyed it)...
I got bored last night and drew Inuzuka fang marks on myself, I might post a pic later if there's enough demand...

And I thought Jak looked more like Orochimaru, but I guess Itachi works just as well...

Fire Suicune

I'm only 5'0. Actually, last time I checked, I was 4 feet and 11 1/2 inches. Anyone shorter than that?

I don't really look like any of them. At least I don't think. Personality-wise, I'm like a few of them, but look-wise, no.

-F.S. out (Short people rock!)

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I think the average grown man is like 5'9" or something...

oh sh!t... ¬.¬

Students:

Ben - 40
Buraddo Aipom - 55
Copygoo - 90
Dark Latias - 55
Dimitri - 40
Firepokemon - 5
Fire Suicune - 195
Golde - 10
Grass Guardian - 45
Inferno Master - 30
Jinchuuriki Hunter - 105
°oO Kamatari Oo° - 430
Kung Fu Man - 5
MarshtompMan - 10
Mimori Kiryu - 75
Misty4May - 10
Phoenix Fire - 100
Pokepoke150 - 20
Sammi - 300
shadowflare - 20
Shane-san - 25
Shiny Legendary Hunter - 80
Shukaku - 25
~Spatial Rendation~ - 250
Spongeaud - 205
Tabby Catty - 100
Tyran - 20
Wifi Kid11 - 5
Vannaka - 5
Zero X - 10

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Kiba. Although I don't have a dog and don't have the red things he has on his face.

Hinata. I think at age 5, my hair was EXACTLY like hers. 'Twas all poofed at the back and stuff, I think. xD It's just that my hair isn't blue and my eyes aren't white.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Shikamaru I like the way he comes off as lazy bum but always has a trick up his selve that makes wanna watch more!

Jakotsu

Banned
I said LOOK. =3=;

+rapes Wolfy and Phoenix Fire very hard+

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Um I would look like Shikamaru kinda, no not really. Oh I don't know. Sure as hell don't look like Naruto or Sasuke or any of those ones. But for who I like the most (even though that wasn't the question), well, bah, I like Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke is just so damn bloody moody. Do like Shikamaru though and Temari.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.