• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two theorys about the "big secret" of the Uchiha Clan=

1 The members, both male and female, need to find a spouse with similar traits as the clan i.e. hair color, eye color, etc. They then breed with them and either marry them, or kill them.

2 OR there is another clan that they only get spouses from. This other clan has every trait the Uchihas have, except for the sharingan, of course.

wolfy

Hey, don't worry, Wolfy. I consider myself to be a hick... to an extent anyway. It was more of a figure of speech if anything because I couldn't think of another word to use. :) Sorry.

No worries, I wasn't really offended, just jokin' around...

And that's a good possibility...

And I've never heard that second theory before Shiny Legendary Hunter...
Good idea...

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Uhhh... I don't want to say any spoilers so I'll say it like this. Wasn't the secret revealed in the latest chapter in the manga of Sasuke and Itachi? If someone knows what I'm talking about, could you clarify?

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
mm that all makes sense... until you reach the hyuuga clan with the one they call hinata... dundundunnn lol anyway yeah im back and sorry but ive had no internet available to me for the last week or so ><

and ive read some of the topics that have happened in the past and id thought id try and answer them:

1. i think i look most like chouji. im fat [imo but i think its just me *hates appearance completely*] and i have brown hair...

2. i think the character opposite to me would be gaara [at the start] and lee. a) im not as evil as scary gaara and b) well i couldnt be stuffed doing that much work or having that haircut ><

3. i would pair ~.:NL:.~ with neji [slowly watches NL's love for shika fade away] umm jak with kiba ummm scenice with gaara oh and wolfy with tsunade [hehehe]

4. this one was here when i was here but i never answered it... if i was a gennin i would want my sensei to be NL because i think she would be able to teach properly and be a reliable and comforting at the same time.

5. [continues with last one] even though im not over 18 i will still pick 3 students caz im bored... NL, caz she would listen and would be willing to learn... scenice, for same reasons as NL and idk for the last one... its a toss up between a few members...

also i saw ppl saying there heights so 5' 6 or how ever you write it *uses cm's in my country* but thats a guess because i havent measured myself i a while. lol and i weigh a lot [kinda] for my height ><... and if you wanna see the characters heights go to www.naruto.com > characters > choose character > read the profile and its got other stuff like bdays and bloodtype and fave foods and everything ^_^

Jakotsu

Banned
o_o So... I doodled out how I'd look like as an ANBU. :x Look like a 'tard but I'll scan it tomorrow. >>

I really look ew and I can't draw if my life depended on it.

Sammi

Banned
Jak, you can draw. On the topic of drawing...

Recent Naruto fan arts?
Okay well I drew all the Akatsuki as chibies floating down on umbrellas gayly. It's actually cute... and uh... I drew something SasoDei that was again, umbrella related. Oh, and crossdressing themes.

*shot*

Dimitri

just disappear.
okay. Sry I can't hardly ever get on here. server sucks.

and... um, all my effin posts are GONE! o_o;;;

freaky.

ANYWAYS~ what's the current topic. I'm really confused.

And what's all this talk about Uchiha secrets?? :confused:

wolfy

Meh, nothin' really, just a side topic until the contest results are posted...
Which BTW, should be soon I guess...
Not really positive, I sent in my judgements, but I dunno about Scenice...

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
well that sounds promising... i guess

another side topic maybe? i think i might stick with the theme of the topics lately relating them to you and other members aswell

Which naruto character do you think is opposite of some of the members here?

Jak - Hinata - definately different because, lets just sau jak speaks her mind and hinata doesnt
NL - sasuke - NL is way nicer and is artistic and generally seems different to sasuke
sammi - gaara - this was hard but i dont see gaara having massive fangirlism over to guys...

LOL

Dimitri

just disappear.
Which naruto character do you think is opposite of some of the members here?

hmm. Like I said before, I don't know ANYONE here. lawl~

soz. I'm at a loss.

Um. yeah.

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Dang, I keep trying to post something with a spoiler tag in it, but when I hit preview post, and then tried to rewrite something in the spoiler tag, it's no longer showing up in the post. Can someone explain that to me?

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Wolfy, I sent in my judgements to Northern the 31st. So I guess the result just needs to be posted by her.

also i saw ppl saying there heights so 5' 6 or how ever you write it *uses cm's in my country* but thats a guess because i havent measured myself i a while. lol and i weigh a lot [kinda] for my height ><... and if you wanna see the characters heights go to www.naruto.com > characters > choose character > read the profile and its got other stuff like bdays and bloodtype and fave foods and everything ^_^

<3 I have the same bloodtype as Gaara <3 xD

Can't wait for the next chapter. What is this truth about Itachi Madara will tell Sasuske?
I feel bad for Naruto... He was so close but came too late again...

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
- CONTEST WINNERS -

1st_Place.gif

°oOKamatariOo°
~ 83 ~

2nd_Place.gif

~.:Northern Lights:.~
~ 81 ~

3rd_Place.gif

Scenice
~ 80 ~

Wolfy -- 78
Jinchuuriki Hunter -- 78
~Spatial Rendation~ -- 63
Shiny Legendary Hunter -- 50
Copygoo -- 46
Inferno -- 42

These results were calculated unbiasedly and had nothing to do with what position you had in the Club, Jakotsu marked for the Judges entries.

If you don't like that results, or feel it was unfair that you lost, try again next time and this maybe try harder.... i'm done - Thankies for particpating ^_^

Recent Naruto fan arts?

My OC
all my other art is NaruSaku i'm afraid XD

Last edited:

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
cool congrats on winning!
but as far as the manga:
Oh interesting stuff I wonder what Tobi wants with Sasuke. More truth about Itachi wow there must be a lot to this guy. The mask is almost off I knew he wouldn't show the whole thing in this chapter but hopefully in the next one!
and:
Watched it this morning and for some reason only that episode is out. But anyway this one was ok. Seeing Naruto cry was sad:'( But now the new arc is starting next episode with the elemental training.

Status
Not open for further replies.