• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Alot of people believed they haven't included Kakashi Gaiden in the anime yet is because Yondaime's voice will reveal something...
Or somethin' along those lines...

well Yondaime, is gonna appear..

.. in Jiraiya's falshback when he's fighting Pein, so theres no need to worry about that

also they better not muff up Minato's voice, damn it -_-

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I think he's a Shiba Inu (Inu meaning dog). Shiba (Brushwood) is a red plant, Shiba Inu has a mainly reddish coat (Black, white and grey are also colors of the coat of a Shiba Inu) and Akamaru means "Red" therfore
Akamaru=Shiba Inu.

I looked at the picture and isn't Akamaru's ears a little more floppier and his tail isn't curly it's possible since it's a believeable size of Akamaru in his full grown state, but yeah, so it's possible his is a mix of a Shiba Inu and some sort of terrier mix.

Yeah, still, I swear he called Kushina his wife, my guess is that they aren't considered married legally.

I_smell_like_poo

Granny McPoo
HI!!! Can I join?!!??!?! I loooovvveeeee naruto!!!! ........so whats naruto? o_O Can I eat it?

wolfy

Ignoring the above comment, I've got a new question...
Is Gaara still able to use his sand now that shukaku has been withdrawn?
If so, that could be a hint that even if Kyuubi is taken out, then Naruto might retain some abilities, ie: Insane amount of chakra...

Didn't Gaara use sand to lift Naruto's hand before the Leaf peoples left?

hinatacolourcopy.jpg

I got bored so I drew Hinata in a boring pose. She's the easiest human character to draw, in my opinion. x.x

The back of her hair looks weird in that picture. >>

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Didn't Gaara use sand to lift Naruto's hand before the Leaf peoples left?

Yeah he did, so apparently he can still control sand. Probably not to the extent that he could before, but who knows? Perhaps with a little hard work he could get back to that kind of power considering the fact that now he can actually get a goodnight sleep finally. He deserves it.

Gaara definaty has enough chakra on his own to be able to control sand. Also, Naruto has enough on his own as well, but he would need a person with a revival jutsu like chiyo if he wants to remove the nine-tails.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Hey all, would it be cool if I join? I love Naruto I watched 100 episodes in a couple of days and that meant not leaving my computer screen X_x But in reality I'm up to 3.1 in the series on DVD and thats what I'm going by XD

So yeah...pwease!? ^o^

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Hey all, would it be cool if I join? I love Naruto I watched 100 episodes in a couple of days and that meant not leaving my computer screen X_x But in reality I'm up to 3.1 in the series on DVD and thats what I'm going by XD

So yeah...pwease!? ^o^

no you can't .... XD

of course you can join

read the rules and just enjoy

What is your favourite Jutsu?

um ... i think i'm gonna say Kiba's Gatsuga - Double Piercing Fang

Last edited:

wolfy

Welcome to the club Shadowfaith...
Umm, let's get a new topic going shall we...

What kind of music do you imagine the Naruto Character's to have on their iPod/mp3 player?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Welcome to the club Shadowfaith...
Umm, let's get a new topic going shall we...

What kind of music do you imagine the Naruto Character's to have on their iPod/mp3 player?

DUDE! ^ i like already made a topic TT.TT .. nice to see my posts are worth while

*goes into Sasuke's Emo Corner and counts Points*

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Thankies gais! =D

Favourite Jutsu

Umm I'm actually with Northern Lights on this one: Kiba's is awesomeness. But I don't know if thats just because I take a fancy to the fact that he's canine based in almost everything XD (*Me ist big canine fan =D)

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
*goes into Sasuke's Emo Corner and counts Points*
XD

What is your favourite Jutsu?
umm well i have a few:

1. shadow possesion jutsu
2. kuchiyose no jutsu [guess which one in particular XD]
3. kamaitachi no jutsu
4. loopy fist is funny but i wish it was drunken fist
5. mind body distraction technique
6. shadow crushing palm jutsu
7. that o ne where you come out of a tree and stab them in there face... lol
8. gentle fist

maybe more but i cant think atm

EDIT: and welcome to the club shadowfaith! ^_^ there are also a lot of canine fans here too XP

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Thankies gais! =D

Favourite Jutsu

Umm I'm actually with Northern Lights on this one: Kiba's is awesomeness. But I don't know if thats just because I take a fancy to the fact that he's canine based in almost everything XD (*Me ist big canine fan =D)

[guilty] canine > felines

i also like his Wolf version, when he and Akamaru join to become that Dual-Headed wolf

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
.:CONGRATULATIONS - Genin | oOKamatariOo:.

Genin:

°oO Kamatari Oo° - 505

Students:

Ben - 40
Buraddo Aipom - 55
Copygoo - 90
Dark Latias - 70
Dimitri - 55
Firepokemon - 15
Fire Suicune - 225
Golde - 10
Grass Guardian - 145
Inferno Master - 30
Jinchuuriki Hunter - 120
Kung Fu Man - 5
MarshtompMan - 10
Mimori Kiryu - 75
Misty4May - 10
Phoenix Fire - 110
Pokepoke150 - 20
Sammi - 345
Shadowfaith - 10
shadowflare - 20
Shane-san - 25
Shiny Legendary Hunter - 90
Shukaku - 25
~Spatial Rendation~ - 285
Spongeaud - 245
Tabby Catty - 155
Tyran - 20
Wifi Kid11 - 5
Vannaka - 5
Zero X - 10

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
=O Nuuuu! Canines > Felines!!!! Seriously I love Canines, I mean Pokemon my favourite's are Arcanine and Houndoom and Kiba is one of my favourite characters in Naruto XD Well next to Rock Lee out of the younger characters. I won't go into detail about all of my favourite characters from the show...I could go on XD And don't get me started on how much I love wolves XP My main RPG character is human/ wolf Anthro XP

Congrats Kama! =D

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...

Ditto, well so is my OC XD

even my ID has Wolf ears, nose and tail

also i have handed over the responsibility of Contest Organiszer over to Jak

XD, I remember a friend drew me in anime form before and she gave me a tail, ears and canines. She told me that I reminded her of a wolf. But god knows if that was because I have this weird obsession with them or not XD

^ Did not mean for that to sound as spooky/wrong as it sounded =X

But as you can imagine, when I saw Kiba for th efirst time and knew what his Jutsu ect was. I entered fangirl mode XP

Status
Not open for further replies.