• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Okay, my entry :)

ShikaCho.png
My tablet is a bit messed atm so couldn't draw :/
Meh, whatever :p

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
no Kama it's 8/20/08 ... if the 8 was the day then 20 would have to be the month, which isn't correct, the dates are written in American style, i know becuase it's the same as my clock which is imported from America.

COME ON ENTRIES PLEASE, SO FAR I HAVE 2!!!

Dattebayo

Banned
We finally get to find out what's the 8 tails' true form. It is actually an 8 tailed ox. Wow, Kishimoto, just wow.

Golde

Always Searching~
Didn't it seem like an ox/octopus hybrid? Body of an ox, but those are suction cups thar. Huh. Guess it was kinda obvious. I had thought it was something along those lines.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
The 8-tailed beast is actually an Ushi-oni (ox demon). It is usually portrayed as some creature with a cow's head in Japanese folklore. Common portrayals are sea creatures, in this case, an octopus. I don't know why but I think it's awesome.

wolfy

Dang, that's pretty cool...
I mean, everybody thought that the 8-tails would be a snake or something at first...
Than an octopus...
And then Kishi surprises us with this...
I think it's pretty neat...

make that 3....

gaarafornarutocomp.png

i am not a good drawer (as you can see) but i wanted a challenge and i have never tried to draw gaara before so i gave it my best shot. sorry it took so long to post it but i kept putting it off because i was abit shy about posting my stuff. i havent got any programmes to make it all snazzy so i am afraid that is the best i can do :(

i also noticed you were voting for sannin so i choose °oO Kamatari Oo° too (if they want it) because you post often, if i remember correctly your a higher rank than most members so your close to it anyway and because you helped me out so your a good kid haha :D ...i like calling people a good kid for some reason? :/

hope your family member gets better soon MasterCharizard15

hope everyone had a lovely weekend ^_^

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Aw ^^ That's a cute drawing xAngel_Of_Sorrowx.
The nose looks a little strange but oh well ^^ It's hand drawn :D

So Sasuke is getting almost kill by the 8-tailed.
Doesn't seem likely that the group will be able to capture it...
And yes I think it looks cool too ^^

Sorry for my absence but I'm about to move to an all new city.
So the packing and everything takes a lot of my time.
I move this Friday and after that I don't know how long it will take for me
to get my new internet connection =/ But it will come...

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Dream Naruto/Naruto Shuppien Fights!

Kakashi Vs Iruka [think of the fangirls O_O]
Sakura Vs Hinata [oh gawd the Pairing Fandom would love this one]
Shikamaru Vs Neji [Prodigy Vs Prodigy ... what could be better]

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
Dream Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Fights!

Kisame vs. Zabuza
Hinata vs. Gaara