• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Since The Fights were rigged, What 10 battles would you have chosen?
Durr...I bet this is from Shippuden episode or somethin', right? So, uh...Is it supposed to be Shippuden battles? Or original Naruto battles? Or maybe overall? >>
the epsiode that this question refers to is part of the fillers so pretty much any fight up until episode 202.

also i they are past that then it should be in spoilers like all this sai stuff

Road

Shiny Master
DAHAH, okay, got it. Thanks Kata. :D

Now that I think about it, they were. Note that they all tied to the Sasuke Retrieval Ark...

Anyway, here:

5. Gaara vs. Lee
4. Hinata vs. Neji
3. Lee vs. Kimimaro
2. Gaara vs. Kimimaro
1. Naruto vs Sasuke #2

I still think that was the best battle.

...OMGZ I just noticed: Kimimaro. Like bone marrow? xD
And this is where I probably get shot for being slow.

Off-topic: Is that REALLY you in yer sig, Kata? You look amazing. O_O

wolfy

I was wondering the same thing Road...

5. Gaara vs Naruto
4. Kiba vs Sakon and Ukon
3.Lee vs Kimimaro
2. Gaara vs Lee
1. Naruto vs Sasuke #2

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
1. Naruto vs. Sasuke -just cause it's the battle of the show
2. Lee vs. Garra - the battle that got me into Naruto
3. Shikamaru vs. Temari - love Shika and this fight interested me
4. Haku vs. Naruto/Sasuke - one of the best in my opinion
5. Naruto vs. Garra - just a great fight all around
6. The Thrid vs. Orochimaru - classic awesome fight
7. Sannin battle- Tsunade FTW!!
8. Sasuke vs. Garra - liked this battle for some reason
9. Naruto vs. Neji - liked this one I wanted Naruto to win
10. Kakashi vs. Zabuza - one of the first battles in the series and great one

OMG Kakashi you better not die. Poor Choujii and his dad :( but still if Kakashi dies this show is getting to sad with the Asuma's death and now maybe Kakashi's I don't wanna think about it. And Danzo is a jerk and I hope he dies.

Yes Shikamaru you are so awesome getting them caught in that shadow tech. with the chrakra blades and what element do you think he has by the way?

Dattebayo

Banned
R.I.P., Kakashi. Now I'm starting to hate both Danzo and Pein. Naruto better come back to Konaha fast before it's nothing but a wasteland.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Hi all. I want to start with apologizing for my very long absence,
but uni is really requiring a lot of my time so I don't really have much time for anything else... :(
So I can understand if you'd want to make someone else as elder for the club instead of me
and you are free to do so any time if you want.
I miss you all a lot and I'll see if I can't get the time to pop by some more.
But I can't say how often it'll be sins it's hard to tell when I have the time for something else but school...
I hope you all are well and kicking and enjoying life :)

wolfy

Yeah, I'm gonna be ****** if Kakashi dies...
But I'm thinkin' of two ways he could live...
Sakura shows up and kicks *** or one of Tsunade's slugs does some magic crap...

hmm...k i guess your asking the best battles in the series, right?

1. lee vs gaara (speak for itself really)
2. naruto vs neji (was great and helped them both)
3. 3rd hokage vs orochimaru (like i need to explain)
4. shikamaru vs temari (i love how hes so relaxed and smooth about everything)
5. kakashi vs zabuza
6. sasuke & naruto vs haku (haku was great)
7. hinata vs neji (just cause it helped hinata get confident)
8. Kiba vs naruto
9. sakura vs ino (i know it doesnt stand out as much as the others but fighting someone you have that much history with is a pretty big deal)
10. probebly fill this one in later

its ok Scenice we understand your really busy ^_^ and im sure everyone misses you alot too!

sora247

~Ding Dong~
hi i would just like to say that i want to join this club ( yes i am applying again because you didnt listen the first time).

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Whoops.

i keep forgetting to post here because i fell that the Manga is losing the brilliance it once had =(

Gosh, my friend will kill if Kakashi dies ... he can't kill Kakashi and if he does it marks the ending of the Naruto series im not joking, you can't carry on without him

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Ah I have finally found you my pretty Naruto club hehehehee xD

I would love to join this club xD

Oh and are we al speaking about the manga or anime? I only really tend to follow the anime due to it being more iteresting lol xD

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
If you think the anime is more interesting than the manga then you probably haven't even read it yet...
Whether it's the dub or the sub, I find the manga to be slightly more interesting than the anime. Of course, there are times when the anime does extremely well too, such as the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight or...
Sasori vs Sakura & Chiyo
Hidan vs Team Asuma

However, as NL has said, the manga is starting to lose its brilliance. Just like Bleach. One Piece on the other hand has been improving non-stop...

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
NO i actually hate the dubs lol I watch em in japanese. But I read the past 420-424 and noooooo :-( Kakashi had so not die -_- He has gone through to much to fall out now.

I would want to see Shikamaru vs Naruto when the 9-Tailed fox chakra is active xD

Road

Shiny Master
@MC15: I dun think he has. But then again, this IS coming from the somewhat dub watcher and person-who-is-way-too-fer-behind-the-Japanese-manga-for-her-own-good. >>

Road

Shiny Master
Gee, that makes me feel so confident in myself. >>

What would happen to the poor souls that had Naruto as mission Leader? Also who would be crazy enough to go?

Lol. They'd probably be fine, cuz they're much more skilled than he is, but if they really listend to him when he said to just rush in, bad things would happen. Like...injury, or something.

Probably Hinata only. Everyone else would laugh their heads off and then be like "No".

wolfy

sora247 and PokeWisdomGiver welcome...
And yeah, that's what I'm sayin' about the whole Kakashi thing NL, which BTW your thing about Giraffes in the sig is completely right...
Anyways, as for Naruto leading a squad...
There would be mishaps, but it wouldn't be too bad...

What would happen to the poor souls that had Naruto as mission Leader? Also who would be crazy enough to go?

it wouldnt be that bad because if he made a choice that isnt all that smart then the team could refuse and think of something else. plus he wouldnt do something totally stupid and get them all killed. he is eager to help but if you explain things to him then he will listen to reason. as for who would go? possibly someone who would argue back with him so maybe sakura and shikamaru. plus he makes up what they lack in motivation and strength and they can make up for what he lacks in knowledge.

welcome to the club sora247 and PokeWisdomGiver ramen and karaoke night on tuesdays ^_^

yes Giraffes do indeed rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.