• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lunchbox

Yeahhhhhhhhh a Naruto club, can I please join? I've been watching the anime for a while now and I love it!

rhythmic

Ball is life.
We're glad to have you here. Welcome to the club. ^^

Cool Banner Knightblazer.

C

Cyndaquil's No.1 Fan

Alright guys, here is a topic...

do you think Naruto stands a chance in winning Orochimaru?

I think Naruto stands a big chance in defeating Orochimaru, if he works with his friends, Rock Lee, Neji and Saksuke. The four of them will be tough together....

There is one website which is relatively good also

www.narutoex.com

Last edited by a moderator:

rhythmic

Ball is life.
With Rock Lee, Neji and Sasuke, IMO,yeah they have a chance. That site's not bad.

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Welcome to the club. We're glad to have you here.

L

Lunchbox

Well, even with their help Naruto's gonna have to have pull some kind of miracle to beat Orochimaru cause come on, it took the Hokage and a forbidden jutsu to beat him the first time and Orochimaru recovered from that!

But putting that aside, OF COURSE HE'LL WIN!!!!!!

Mimori Kiryu

Hey, we've grown by several members! Knightblazer...awesome banner........Sasuke will return...>_< I have a gut feeling

R

RIku-CHan

Knightblazer said:
Can I join? I don't really like Sasuke... he's evil and he joined Orchimaru! (*-_-)

I like it ehwn Jiraiya and Naruto fight. :p

me too I love this fight between naruto an neiji and poor sasuke he will be mad?? waa I need to see this episode, i only saw to the episode 76 and I don't have more T-T.

F

Fleabitten

Ohh, yay a Naruto Club! I'm in! I've seen up to the end of the Chuunin exams anime-wise (more to come soon though ^_^), but have been reading the manga for awhile! My favorite character would prolly be Kakashi, but I identify the most with... *cough* Shikamaru :redface: And all of my friends who have seen/read Naruto agree XD Anyhoo: hiya!

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Welcome to the Club FleaBitten. We're happy to have you here. Yep the club's definitely growing. Hopefully more ppl will join.^^

C

Cyndaquil's No.1 Fan

Well, even with their help Naruto's gonna have to have pull some kind of miracle to beat Orochimaru cause come on, it took the Hokage and a forbidden jutsu to beat him the first time and Orochimaru recovered from that!

Yeah, and he is a whole lot tougher than his in the past. But you cant deny the growth we see in the 4 of them throughout the anime. Too bad Gaara... **sad**, if he is with them. Then, Orochimaru will even have a tougher time fighting the 5 of them. For the girls, i don think Sakura is really much of a help. I think Hinata will be better. Personal thought though :p

HK

Radiance of Shadows
If anyone reads my posts in the Naruto manga thread, then you should know that I love the series.

Basically, sign me up.

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Cool. Welcome to the Club HellKorn. We're happy to see you here.

F

Fleabitten

Well, even if they couldn't beat him, somehow miraculously they'd STILL come out on top cuz it's anime, lol.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Damn, BrokenDreams, that banner is really good. Seriously. o.0

BTW, does anyone know when chapter 272 is supposed to be released? 'Cause I heard that it was supposed to be released as a double-chapter along wtih chapter 273, but it would happen either next week or in a few days.

R

rikapal03

Can I join?
I've been reading Naruto in shonen jump snice May so yea Im a new fan of Naruto

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Two new Members while I was gone, cool. Welcome to the Club you two. Great Banners Broken Dreams.

HellKorn nah, Haven't found a site that has chapter 272 yet. I'll post it here if I find it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.