• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze_freedom

Shivery Burst
Hi,I'm new here!!!

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Hey, Welcome to the club. Hope you have fun being a member here.

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Yeah, why not. Anyone can join this club. Welcome!

rhythmic

Ball is life.
I've only seen the first one. I'm kinda pissed off, I was expecting to actually see the Younger Kakashi (when he was an ANBU) fight, but sadly they only showed him for a brief moment. >_>

DigitalKaede

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
Sadly, I haven't seen any of the Naruto Movies. But I saw the trailer for the second movie at a site I can't remember.

F

Fleabitten

Ok question time: I've read up to Vol.30 Ch.263, and thought: "Well hey! From what I've seen of the anime (up to ep80 or so), it follows the manga pretty closely, so I'll sjut skip this and go to the newest ep availible (which is 146 at the time of my writing this)! I should know what's going on cuz I've read the manga! ^_^" Well, I was wrong, I had no idea what the f*ck was going on, or why Naruto was still in his old suit. And whoever Mizuki or whatever is, he isn't as important as my Gaara, so anyone mind telling me just WHEN the anime stops following the manga?

K

Kamairie

Eh, can I join? Got into Naruto last month, still like it now. Naruto = cool by me. -.-

rhythmic

Ball is life.
Welcome To The Club Kamairie. Glad to see more and more ppl getting into Naruto. ^^

RikaPal, no not really, so far only the first movie has been subbed, the second movie just got out in Japan this month, so It probably won't be subbed for months.

Last edited:
F

Fleabitten

Ok question time: I've read up to Vol.30 Ch.263, and thought: "Well hey! From what I've seen of the anime (up to ep80 or so), it follows the manga pretty closely, so I'll sjut skip this and go to the newest ep availible (which is 146 at the time of my writing this)! I should know what's going on cuz I've read the manga! ^_^" Well, I was wrong, I had no idea what the f*ck was going on, or why Naruto was still in his old suit. And whoever Mizuki or whatever is, he isn't as important as my Gaara, so anyone mind telling me just WHEN the anime stops following the manga?

Ohhh, I see ^_^;; Just fillers, okayokay... So the first arc of fillers I thought was pretty good, but the second one was just meh. I did like seeing the Ino-Shika-Chou team again, and I don't know what to think of this new filler arc. Doesn't help I'm not very fond of bugs in the first place, hehe. But the point of fillers is to give the manga time to move further ahead, so I don't understand why this week they had a double episode but w/e I guess.

What's your guys' opinion of the fillers?

K

Kamairie

Fleabitten said:
Ohhh, I see ^_^;; Just fillers, okayokay... So the first arc of fillers I thought was pretty good, but the second one was just meh. I did like seeing the Ino-Shika-Chou team again, and I don't know what to think of this new filler arc. Doesn't help I'm not very fond of bugs in the first place, hehe. But the point of fillers is to give the manga time to move further ahead, so I don't understand why this week they had a double episode but w/e I guess.

What's your guys' opinion of the fillers?
I like the second arc. :( Because Konoha people kicked a**.

Fillers can be annoying if they don't give off any new aspects of the characters and are just there to prolong the anme. It drags and lose a lot of audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.