• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

Shiny Master
Hmm, Kiba huh?...Um...He's cool, I guess, (never really thought about him). He's also pretty good when it comes to battles, and Akamaru's a cute companion gor him.

Speaking of hood off, did you want his hood off in the drawing? And did you want him before or after the time-skip?

Also, I've been meaning to post this for you:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4194/kibabutton1cc.jpg

Took it from some other buttons and erased the other stuff arounf it. ^^

Mimori Kiryu

I use to be here all the time and then I drifted...but I ish back again. D:

Can I rejoin? XD Anyway.......I'll answer the opening questions...

Who are your favorite characters?

Sasuke (dur!), Kiba, Gaara, Naruto and Sakura. D=

What couplings do you support?

Depends. Normal, Yaoi or Yuri? xD But my main ones are Sakura x Sasuke, Naruto x Hinata and Temari x Nara.

What episode are you at in the anime?

Somewhere in the 100's. I've jumped around. @___@

What chapter are you at in the manga?

Whatever chapter it is in Shonen Jump. I subscribe! XD

Road

Shiny Master
Hello, KY! Welcome back (I guess)! You might know me, might not. *Points to sig*

Well, at least I didn't have to post the NMQs. XD

Also, we're currently disscussing Kiba.

Mimori Kiryu

On the member list, I'm Mimori Kiryu, but had a name change. So, that's me. I was actually the first member a LONG time ago. XD But, yeah, I recognize you, Mina. ^___^

I LOVE Kiba, to be on topic. He's an awesome character and a GREAT battler. It was kind of sad [spoil]when he lost to Naruto during the Chuunin Exam, but he lost with style. ^^ Not to mention, he tried to watch over Hinata for her next fight. =D[/spoil]

Guraena

Shar: I told Psi that you would restart the club as not to leave some of the members of this club out in the cold. Therefore, go make a new thread then Psi will close this one. DDDDDXXXXXXX That's an order.
THANK YOU. XD That's all I needed to know.

*pops in*
I've been busy all day and yesterday. D:
Okay guys, I'm going to make a new thread for the club in just a few minutes, so, yeah.

Oh, and hi Kanami! XD We're going to restart the club since the club owner is like.. notherereallymuchanymore.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Shar, I call Co-Owner, FYI. <333

Aaaand.....yes, hood off. >D

AWW. *savearama*

Hey KY. <3

Road

Shiny Master
THANK YOU, TEM-CHAN! I tried, like, 3 times, but I couldn't get his hood right.

Yeah, I thought I saw you somewhere, KY. Do you lep out at the Celebrity Thread or somethin'?

Also, is there any other things to be besides co-owner and owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.