• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: Contest of peace

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
It was the dead of night. The moon loomed menacingly over the world, it’s golden colour reflecting beautifully on the crystal clear water. The night was silent, apart from the sounds made by the various animals that inhabited the area. Frogs where croaking, birds where calling and crickets where chirping frantically. It was a very average day in the village hidden in the mangroves, well, at least in the village, that is. Inside the village, it was quiet similar. Every light had been turned off, shops had been closed and the streets where completely empty. On most nights the village streets would be bustling with people shouting and laughing. But today the village almost seemed uninhabited. Twelve days before the Morikage (the villages strongest ninja and therefore the leader) had set a curfew for sundown until the war was over. About a month ago, tension had begun growing between the five great nations, the lands of wind, fire, lightning, earth and water. When conflict broke out, the village hidden in the mangroves was caught in the crossfire.

Everyday since then the many soldiers try to creep into the village hidden in the mangroves. All of the participating nations are eager to use the village as a base of operations. The shinobi of the mangrove village have managed to protect the borders, so far, but nevertheless the onslaughts continue. Many of the villages ninja have either died of have been severely wounded, despite having no connection to the war. The village council had obviously taken many strategic actions to try and stop this, going as far as to create a second wall around the city. All of these efforts, however, have failed miserably. A tiered chunin sat in the beaver damn like-watch tower, looking onto the seemingly endless river. His eyesight had started becoming blurred, so much so that he didn’t even notice the kunai flying towards him. When the Morikage heard of this, she began she spending days on end in her office, contemplating her options and formulating more strategies. She continued to do this for many months after. Today however, was different. It was 11 o’clock and the Morikage was finalising her plan to attack the forces when the answer came to her. It was as clear as the villages water ways. Similar to the chunin exams, the village would host a competition that every ninja village would take part in, ranging from the mighty leaf and sand villages to the smaller rain and waterfall villages. This competition would allow a peace treaty between the nations and a possible alliance between the mangrove and the winner.
Once the message had been sent, the quarrelling nations where quick to retreat back to their villages, keen to find their best chunin and win the prize, as where the other nations. The world was free of fighting. Although like anything, it had to end sooner or later.

In this role-play you will be one of the eight chunin that have been chosen by their respective villages to compete in the tournament. For those of you who are less knowledgeable on the subject of Naruto, I have put some information in the following spoilers (although you will need to have watched at least a bit of the show.

Hidden/ Kekkei Genkai: Hidden jutsu are techniques that are passed down generations of clans. The calns are very protective of these jutsu, and therefore they do not teach them to others. One example is the Achimichi clans multi-size jutsu. Kekkei Genkai, however, are passed down genetically, although some can be transferred, such as dojutsu through eye transplant (dojutsu are jutsu that work via the eye).

Taijutsu: To put it simply, taijutsu is hand-to-hand combat or weaponry. Similar to all jutsu, they come in D, C, B, A and S-rank, ranging from simple kicks to the opening of the, fatal chakra gates, yet do not need hand seals to activate. Chakra can be used to increase the power of simple moves or can be fused with weapons to increase range and power.

Genjutsu: This type of jutsu affects one or more of the victims (or users) five senses to create illusions. Genjutsu can be used through hand seals or instruments, sending chakra into the opponents brain to imbalance their own chakra or combining chakra with sound. Intelligence plays a large part in genjutsu, as ninja must be able to keep their concentration during techniques, although this isn’t always the case.

Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu is any technique that uses chakra to allow the ninja to do something normally impossible. These jutsu require chakra and hand seals (series of hand gestures) to be preformed. Some ninjutsu are known as elemental techniques. These jutsu are based on an element, such as wind, earth, fire or water.

Rules:

1. All serebii net rules apply.

2. No godmoding.

3. No bunnying.

4. Keep it PG-14 (nothing rude).

5. Admit defeat, therefore don't keep fighting when you know your beat.

6. Stay committed.

7. Be friendly to everyone and have manners.

8. Be original, no ice jutsu or chidori.

9. Have fun.

Name: First and last, keeping in line with the rp (no Sam's or Bobs).

Village: Any of the eight or one of your own (maximum two people per village).

Weapon of choice: Your weapon other that shuriken and kunai.

Appearance: What does your character look like? Two good paragraphs please.

Personality: Two good paragraphs

History: Same goes, Two paragraphs

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai: Your special ability. Not every one has these.

Taijutsu: About eight, your hand to hand combat moves.

Ninjutsu: All ninja know the basics, about of eight, none too powerful or already done (no rasengans!)

Genjutsu: Maximum of about, not all ninjas know this type of jutsu.

Other: Anything else about your character?

RPG Sample: To show your rping skills, two paragraphs or more.

Accepted:

1. Shinichi Misao
Reserved:

Manaphy Mare

TomDraco

zandgaia

Parasite

Feraligatr12

Jegretis

copygoo

|xdarknessx|

RubyGuardian_A

Last edited:

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Of course you can and thank you for your participation.

Shinkagehadou

Origianlity ftw!
Name: Kaisuke Jigyaku

Village: Sound

Weapon of choice: A hollowed Ninjato, upon clashing with another object this Katana vibrates violently, aquiring similar properties to a chainsaw.

Appearance: 5'11, slim figured black male. Short, clury, black hair, with a black star tattoo over his right eye and a scar across his nose. He wears the ANBU uniform composed of the gray leather chest plate and matching arm guards. A black body suit underneath with the standard footwear. A small sack tied to the back of his pants, holding his other tools and his katana in a sheath attached to his back. A tattoo of his vilages symbol on his left shoulder and his headband tied around his waist.

Personality: Kaisuke is not what others would call a "Ninja" more like a mercenary or immature. Though loyal to his village, he doesn't always follow the Code of the Shinobi. He has been known to let teammates die during missions. Also he always makes his appearance known, and the last thing his enemies see. He is a team player, but hates it when comrades or anyone boast about their power. When off duty he spends his time telling/playing jokes on others. Oddly though small children and animals love him and he gives them the same love in return. In combat he loves to improvise and keep his opponent guessing with his unorthodox style.

History: Born in raised in the sound village, Kaisuke has come to terms with people not liking him. Having nothing to do with the past invasion of Konoha, he has been labled as an "evil" ninja by those outside his village. Oddly he has been labled "evil" by those inside his village for his mischief and immature antics. He has taken on this title in making sure those who accuse him aren't liars, and loves every minute of it. Currently he has taken on the task of joining ANBU but his application has been put on hold for obvious reasons. He has been on a few field missions all surpringly successful, which is the reason he gets to keep the uniform.

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai: None

Taijutsu: Ripple Impact: Kaisuke palm thrusts his victim sending strong sound waves threw their body causing the victi's body to go array, using resulting in vomiting.
Focus burn: Kaisuke sets his hands and feet on fire.

Ninjutsu: Ripple Earth: Kaisuke sends waves through solid objects as evergy waves.
Burning Wave: Simply Kaisuke sets his Ninjato on fire.
Summoning Jutsu: Plague of the Blck Wings Kaisuke summons a horde of bats, though rarely used in combat their over all purpose is too find hidden enemies, lift Kaisuke to safety, or shield him from attacks. In combat they usually just swarm the victim with bite attacks.

Genjutsu: None

Other: None

RPG Sample: It is 6am, Kaisuke is one of first to awaken, though a bit peeved he had night watch. He stood up in his watch tower to see a bird perched on the rail to his left with a note in its mouth. Upon receiving the letter he'd wished he'd gone back to sleep. He has just learned he has been chosen to participate in a tournament between the villages. Kaisuke hated diplomatic meetings, even if it was in his field,

'Why do they always do this to me?' he wondered.

The bird still perched cocked its head to the left in confusion.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Shinkagehadou: Denied

I am glad that you have taken the effort to sign up, but there are a few major problems to be dealt with.

Firstly, your personality, appearance, history and Rp sample are all way under the limit of two paragraphs and lack quality.

Secondly your character is actually underpowered whilst being over powered. You should have more jutsu, thats for sure, but your summoning jutsu is vastly overpowered. Also, your jutsu need longer descriptions.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Ah.
A Naruto RPG,
Mind if I reserve a spot?
And is it a problem if I sign up with my normal Naruto character? (Kamak)

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Of coarse you can sign up.

You can use your character, just increase his power a little (to chunin)

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Reserved, and we are all chunin, as the plot encloses.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
reserve me please!

Oh and Parasite? not trying to be your mom, but there are more kinds of jutsus, and taijutsu's weapons mean like nunchuks. swords and spears are kenjutsu.

Also, remember, you might need Kinjutsu later on the plot. Kinjutsu is forbidden jutsus.

oh, and my sign up will come soon.

Last edited:

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
All reserved and darkness, thanks for the update but I decided not to put kenjutsu in taijutsu to make all weaponry go into taijutsu to be less confusing. Also, I know what kinjutsu is and thank you for reminding me, but I dont really think we will be needing it. If any one wants a curse seal for some reason, they go under hidden.

OH? A Naruto Rp!! If you don't mind me asking, may I set up a reservation? I will have my sign up soon.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Hey...sorry, I have to cancel my reservation.
Too much stuff...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Name: Takamaru Hyuga

Village: Hidden Leaf Village, A.K.A. Konoha

Weapon of choice: Takamaru molds his gentle fist to create weapons made of chakra.

Appearance: Takamaru has black spiky hair, which is always shiny. His eyes are just like normal Hyuga members; his eyes are completely white, with a white pupil. He wears a whight T-shirt, and white shorts. During the Cold, He wears his white Eskimo suit. His shoes are also white, and they are Sandals. During winter, he wears boots. He wears white leather gloves as well.

Personality: Takamaru is very… two-faced. One of his sides loves ramen, and he is very goofy. He hates to listen to boring things, unless they are some sort of battle plan. He loves to experiment by combining jutsus to create his own. He also hates people who are too cocky.

His other version is very calm, and loves to teach lessons to his enemies. He is very lazy, and hates to fight. This version of Takamaru loves to read.

History: Takamaru is a member of the main branch, and once was once just his “happy” side, until one day, when he was 7, when one member of the side branch was killed because of the caged bird seal, just because of Takamaru’s mistake of activating the wrong jutsu while training. This drove Takamaru to try and make it even by commiting suicide, when the son of the one who was killed by Takamaru stopped him. Thankful that even though the side branch member’s father was killed by Takamaru, he had stopped Takamaru from commiting suicide, Takamaru Released the seal from the side branch member. It was because of this that he because two-faced.

After years of training, people started calling him “The genius of Hyuga”. He became a chunin and jonin very quickly, along with a couple of others. He failed only 3 missions his whole life so far, and he was voted by many to become Hokage. Sadly, only lazy Takamaru answered this. When happy Takamaru tried to answer himself, it was too late. The Hokage was already chosen. After going back to his old missions, he heard about a competition. He had not much to do, so he decided to join…

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai:
Byakugan:Makes it so user can see the 64 chakra points on everyone's body. also, the Byakugan allows Takamaru to see chakra.

GentleFist:Attacks by sending chakra out from user's chakra points. there are 64 chakra points on the human body, and when using the gentle fist, the person sends chakra out of one point or more.

GentleDrillFist:user uses a gentle fist while spinning his hand, making a drilling Gentle fist. has a little bit more power than the normal gentle fist, but has a smaller range.

GentleAirFist:user uses Gentle fist with such speed that sends the Gentle Fist flying like a laser. this however, takes a bit more chakra, and is a but weaker than the normal gentle fist.

Rotation:Spins using Gentle fist from all over user's body, creating a shield of chakra. This takes a immense amount of chakra, but is very destructive.

8Triagrams64Palms:uses a barrage of Gentle fists, hitting all 64 chakra points. This jutsu can be used to increase the amount of chakra flow, or stop it.

8Triagrams64AirPalms:uses Gentle Air Fists for a long time, and starts dancing. The chakra will become like a blade. instead of using them right on the point, this jutsu cuts through the points.

Taijutsu:

AsaKujaku:makes user's fists catch on blue fire, where user attacks with a barrage of flaming punches. this blue fire is made of chakra and stamina conbined.

8Gates: Takamaru opens his inner gates, to boost strength, speed, and so on for a few seconds. When this happens however, the user risks taking immense damage.

BattoJutsu:Slashes with a sword extreamly quickly. This can become faster by adding chakra to the blade. Still, without chakra, it is still pretty fast.

ChakraMold: Creates weapons with chakra. So, the Chakra needed is molded in the shape of a weapon, and is made by using chakra from the chakra points.

FlameMold: Uses blue fire to make a flaming version of a Chakramold weapon. This takes a higher amount of chakra than the normal Chakra mold.

FlamingChakra:Uses The Blue flame for GentleFist jutsus. Again, this will raise the amount of chakra needed, but on the other side, it will make the chakra stronger.

HawkPunch:Uses Blue Fire to look like a hawk covering Takamaru's fist. This is based off of Falcon Punch of Captain Falcon. this uses a fair amount of chakra.

Ninjutsu:

TakaBunshinNoJutsu:Creates a clone, which fights, but when destroyed, turns into a Hawk and whacks the enemy before dissapiering.

Byakugan:Enhances user's nerves to see chakra, chakra points, and Chakra veins, or Tenketsu. This is a very useful jutsu, for it allows the user to see jutsus clearly.

Summoning Jutsu: Summons a giant hawk, but uses alot of chakra. The hawk comes out wearing a golden coat, and white feathers.

Genjutsu: Uhh… Hyuga clan members have many kekkei genkais, so ill just do without Genjutsu.

Other: Taka means Hawk, and maru means Samurai, so his name is HawkSamurai in English. Same with Orochimaru, which is WhiteSnakeSamurai.

RPG Sample:

Parasite, I did not know if its ok to put rp samples from my other rps, so I put this as the RPG Sample.

Mission 524 of Takamaru: Protect the Patron!

“Today’s mission for you is to Protect the Patron from the sand village!” said The Hokage as he pointed at Takamaru. It seemed that the hokage was very cranky today.
“…Do I have to?” whined Takamaru. Most were not surprised anymore about Takamaru’s 2-faceness.
“Oh… this is lazy Taka…” whispered The hokage’s apprentice. He was new, so he was the only one who was surprised.
“SILENCE!!!” yelled the Hokage. He just might be drunk, to be that cranky.
“Fine fine… come on guys, this is a B-rank mission. Go and pack.” ordered Takamaru.
“OH YEA!!!” yelled Akira, who was the quirky one of Takamaru’s team. Akira is Takamaru’s favorite of the group.
“Hehe! Just as long as I’m going with Tsuna!” giggled Riiko, the only female ninja of the team.
“heh, finally, a challenge.”said Tsuna, the tough-guy of the team. He was the cocky type, which happy-Takamaru hated, but Tsuna was still caring, so Takamaru does neither hate nor like him.

*Five minutes later*

“OH YEA!!! LET’S GO!!!” screamed Akira and Takamaru. Clearly, Takamaru reverted back to his happy-self.
“Oh man… What a bore…” whispered Tsuna. The minute Tsuna said this, Takamaru turned out, and started using a Gentle Air Fist with his finger like crazy.
“STOP WHINING AND LETS GO!!!!!!!!” screamed Takamaru. Even through all this, Riiko did not say anything at all, so Takamaru tapped her on the shoulder and asked her why.
“umm… your awfully quiet… what’s going on?” asked Takamaru. Riiko suddenly turned around while Riiko was talking, and grabbed her ears. She fiddled a bit, and then pulled out small cylinders. She held them out and opened her mouth.
“See? I was using earplugs until u finally returned to your calm self… which is now.” She said, and everyone’s jaw dropped, other than Tsuna of course.
“Hurry up guys!” yelled Tsuna, who was way farther then the rest.
“OH NOEZ! COME BEX HERE NOWWWZ!!!” screamed Takamaru as he ran towards Tsuna. At this point, everyone knew Takamaru was back to his happy-self. Everyone followed Takamaru then, on their way to finish the mission.

Last edited:

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
This seems interesting, but I don't know much about the show, but I have watched a few episodes to sort out basics. I would appreciate help where I screwed up..

Name: Raiko Hirigama

Village
: Village Hidden in the Leaves

Weapon of choice: Scythe.

Appearance: Raiko keeps his light brown hair matted down over his eyes and thin, rectangular sunglasses. His eyes are a deep emerald green color, but his left eye has a slightly lighter tinge to it. Raiko has a small goatee on his chin, defined just enough so you can see it at a 3m range. Raiko is constantly seen stroking it when he's perplexed or thinking.

Raiko likes to keep his clothes simple. Like, really, simple. A plain white t-shirt under his Jonin vest is all that he has on his top, but the shirt has letters CXLI, or 141 in Roman numerals. He wears a simple pair of hole-y, ragged pairs of jeans that look like they've been trampled on and had stones thrown at them until they made holes. His shoes are basically your normal flip-flop sandals with the one band over the top of your foot, with CXLI on the sole of them. His scythe is carried on his back at all times, even when lounging. Around his wrists are black wristbands, also with CXLI on them.

Personality: Raiko likes to live his life simple. Although he rather dislikes fighting, Raiko is perhaps the best left-handed swordsmen (would you count somebody who uses a scythe to be a swordsman?) in all the villages. Raiko is constantly procrastinating missions that he is to carry out, mainly just because he hates to do work. When he's in a good mission, he'll carry it out.

Even though he rarely does missions, he enjoys 'training' his students in a game of Cat & Mouse. Although they can never win, Raiko always seems to have some way of congratulating them. During the training sessions, Raiko uses his brains to separte his students, and take them out 1 by 1.

History: Raiko was born in the small part of Konoha. He grew up along side his friends, which all of whom had disappeared after completing the Jonin thingies (I have no idea what they are called). Raiko got his carefree attitude from his father, who was once a great Jonin. His father had taught him all he knew, which wasn't very much. Well, it was only when his father felt like teaching him. Once Raiko joined the Ninja training academy, he knew that this was when he could use his smarts that his mother had given him, instead of using his father's brawn.

Raiko eventually graduated from the Academy around the age of 13, and eventually becoming a Jonin around 17. Raiko barely ever sets foot in the village anymore, mainly because he trains his students out in the open world, much to his father's dismay.

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Taijutsu
: Raiko doesn't fight with his hands. Instead, he let's his scythe do the talking. If he does get his scythe taken away, he can and will get it back, one way or another, although his fist-fighting stinks.

Ninjutsu: Transformation Jutsu: Raiko loves this one, mainly just because it's easy to play pranks on his students.

Shadow Clone Jutsu (I don't really know if this goes here or not): Creates multiple shadow clones of himself that disappear after a certain time, or are hit or hurt.

Fire Gloves: Raiko and his father have both been known for this specific Ninjutsu. Raiko ignites a clawed glove sort of thing around his hands, which do not burn him, and are able to defend most frontal attacks.

141st Strike Team: Raiko creates 140 copies of himself (140+Raiko), and all attack with the Fire Gloves or Transformation Jutsu.

141st Airborne Division: Same as the strike team, only they fall from the sky, raining H*ll from above.

Genjutsu: No clue what goes here.

Other: Anything else about your character?

RPG Sample:

"Where are we headed today, O lazy one?" Takea grunted. Takea was the smarta** of the Team 141, but he was a good fighter.

"Hey Takea, I'll give you some advice. Don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't tell you no lies." Raiko answered.

"Quit being so grouchy Takea. I'm sure Raiko will lead us somewhere magnificent and teach us something we will benefit off of." Hikari chimed. Hikari is a giant, well to put it nicely, brown noser. She will do almost anything to get a compliment.

"Hey Hikaru, you got a little brown somethin' on yer nose there." Karoshi laughed, tipping his hat over his eyes, and folding his arms across his chest. Karoshi was the comic relief of the team, which was nice for Raiko since Takea and Hikari were always fighting. It was nice to get a laugh once and a while. The thing that made Raiko laugh most often was his southern drawl.

"Alright team, here we are." Raiko said, with a relieved tone like saying Thank God we're here. They were standing in front of a small forest. "Okay, now you runts are gonna have to stick together on this one. You see these three flags attached to my belt? First two to score one of 'em don't have to pay for lunch, okay? Good, now I'm off!" Raiko said as he flipped into the forest.

"Showoff." Takea grumbled.

-=-=-=-=-10 minutes later-=-=-=-=-=-

"No fair, Raiko! You cheated!" Takea shouted.

Takea, Hikari and Karoshi were all tied to a small tree out in an open field. Raiko was pretending to be asleep in a hammock.

"You absolutly were amazing, Master Raiko!" Hikari said in a butt-kissing tone.

"Oh shut it, ya yella-bellied kiss-*ss. Ya were the first of us ta get captured." Karoshi mumbled.

"At least he didn't come chasing after you as a giant T-rex!" Takea complained.

"So it was you who was screamin' like a little girl!" Karoshi added.

Takea said nothing. All he did was go red in the face.

"Yeah, Takea. You were loud weren't you?" Raiko asked, giving off that he wasn't asleep. He laughed a little, and rose from his hammock. Raiko cut them loose, and held back Takea so he wouldn't tear Karoshi inside-out.

"What do ya think we should do with 'im?" Karoshi pondered, crossing his arms over his chest. Karoshi was the last to get captured, so he and Raiko were the ones wo got to pick where they ate.

"I think we should actually go out for lunch today. I think we should go some where expensive, what do you think Karoshi?" Raiko chuckled. He glanced over at Takea, and smiled. "What do you think Takea?"

"I'll tell ya what I think. I think we should go ta the sushi place downtown. They know how ta make ya spend yer money." Karoshi answered.

"Good idea. Well, let's get going Takea, you're paying."

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Name: Emerald Star (Short: Em)

Village: Hidden Leaf Village.

Weapon of choice: Kunai's with ropes attached so she can swing from one place to another, also shurikens with ropes to catch people in it. Emerald also has got an oak staff. She has got small smoke bombs too.

Appearance: Gaia has got brown, medium-long to her shoulders waving hair she usually has her in a thick ponytail on her back when she's fighting. She has deep-emerald eyes. She has got a light-brown coloured skin and a slightly lighter-brown star tattooed on her left upper arm.

Gaia wears a Sleeveless blue shirt with a yellow star on the chest and a pair of black to her knees going pants with two yellow stars on the butt., and nothing on her feet. And she has got a small yellow bag with a dark-blue star on it around her hips, for carrying shurikens, kunai's and other items including smoke bombs. She wears fingerless black gloves with a blue star on each glove.

Personality: Calm and friendly but a bit of a loner. She tends to stay away from bigger crowds and conservations and rather sit alone in a tree. Even if she's in conversations, she's usually silent. It's not because she's shy: but more because she doesn't really trusts people that much. But she's kind to her friends and will never kill somebody without a reason. She loves training, reading and being alone.

In battle she usually goes with the flow and overthrows her opponents with stealth, speed, power and tactics. Even though she usually remains silent in battle, she can't help but atleast whisper the names of her attacks before using them. She has got great endurance and isn't afraid of getting a hit but she prefers to avoid hits to stay in top form.

History: Not much is known about Emerald's origin or original clan, but Emerald likely is from the Star clan since she already had a star tattoo on her left upper arm. It is known she was found between two dead bodies; a man and a woman, likely her parents. She was then raised by the hokage, who took care of her and learned the way of the ninja. The Hokage soon noticed she isn't your usual kid: she learned much faster then others and had a natural talent for learning skills, moves and tactics. Because of this, the Hokage didn't wanted her in the normal study program that 'normal' students follow: and instead she let Em roam free and training and study alone.

When Emerald turned 13 she was tricked by a teacher to steal the rare 'steam affliction' scroll. Which enables to let somebody to learn the move: Steam affliction. Emerald (Who was still trusting to everyone she met) obeyed and later came back with it. But before she could hand it over, her best (and only) friend called: Violet. Saw her stealing the scroll and followed her all the way. When the teacher was about to take the scroll by force, Emerald dove away and had still possesion over the scroll. Not soon later the two were fighting: Emerald used her Shadow clones to easily overthrow the teacher. But suddenly the Teacher got the upper hand and almost defeated her. But Gaia then suddenly slammed her fist in the ground and blue steam came out of her: she somehow learned Steam Affliction. And then defeated the teacher with óne punch. But she then passed out immediately. Violet brought her too the nursery and Gaia was treated of her wounds.

When Em was finally 17 she trained, studied, red, learned for 9 years. And the Hokage gave her the opportunity to join the tournament: to which she agreed.

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai:

>Eye of the Hawk: Emerald can use her eyes to see the 64 chakra points from everyone and see further than normal humans; she can also see movements on the second. Her eyes turn gold yellow when using this

Taijutsu:

>Claws of the Fast: Emerald makes her hands into sharp claws using air in her surroundings. It can cut true most things,

>Fast punch: Emerald punches fast into the air, and then the punches travel true air to his the opponent.

>Hand Stab: Emerald quickly stabs the opponent with straight fingers at a chakra point to close it down and give mildly damage.

>Wind bullets: Emerald makes bullets out of the air on her fingertips, and then throws them to the opponent, at either just the body or appointed chakra points.

>Tiger combo; Emerald Star: Emerald uses her clones to surround the opponent to hold him/her/it and then jumps up high and slams either her feet or fists into the opponent. (Only with Shadow Clones)

>Lion combo; Emerald Star: Emerald uses her clones to hold the opponent and she then uses Aircombat to hit them incredible hard. (Only with Shadow Clones)

>Triangle Combo; Emerald Star: Emerald and her clones form a triangle and all use Claws of the Fast to severly hurt their opponent. (Only with Shadow Clones)

>Aircombat: Emerald punches swift and hard alot of times thanks to her wind chakra, the opponent almost cannot avoid this.

>Upperchin: Emerald punches the opponent up high in the air, and then jumps up herself and slams the opponent into the ground.

>Chakra Impact: Emerald charges forward to the opponent, and stabs/kicks/punches his/her chakra points.

>Star Technique; Black Star Pierce: Emerald slams her fist in the back of the opponent and shoots true his/her/its body.

Ninjutsu:

>Shield of Air: Emerald makes a shield using air in her surroundings. It can block off most weak to medium attacks easily, and then sends them back.

>Shadow Clone Technique: Emerald creates copies using her chakra; these clones can actually touch or hurt something/one.

>Sphere defense: Emerald uses her chakra to make a sphere that grows bigger around her. Knocking her opponents and attacks away from her.

>Steam affliction: Emerald unleashes massive Chakra, which releases something blue steam like from her Chakra points to move faster in her attacks and movements. She usually won’t use this technique since it eats her alive (almost literally) as it causes her body to bleed at several places, she loses lot’s of chakra when she uses this.

>Airspeeder: Emerald makes a ball of air where she then stands on to move faster around to dodge attacks.

>Flight in the winds: Emerald quickly kicks the ground to jump up high, and then releases air from her feet to float or fly around.

>Suckerpunch: Emerald vanishes by the use of chakra, and then appears behind her opponent to use a close-by stealth attack.

>Star Technique; Smokeblowing: Emerald blows smoke out of her mouth to escape from her opponent.

>Star Technique; Whirlwind of fate: Emerald runs in circles around either nobody or the opponent(s) which causes her to make a whirlwind. Which she can either fight with the opponent or use to hurt the opponent.

>Star Technique; Smokeclone: Emerald makes a clone similiar to a shadowclone, but when hit smoke comes free resulting in something similiar to a smokebomb.

Genjutsu:

>Star Technique; Room of cutting nightmares: Emerald makes a circle of air that looks like a round room, suddenly all sorts of knives and kunai's made of wind appear and fly around to cut the opponent; which causes parts of the body from the opponent go fly around, but also hurt the opponent's chakra points. After 2 minutes, the body parts return to normal again. But the chakra points that have been hit will stay either shut or hurt.

>Star Technique; Ring of fate: Emerald makes a circle using her 2 hands, which makes a ring around the opponent’s neck to drain chakra from her victim.

Other: She's very fast, since she can use her windchakra to release air from her feet to escape quickly, has got an incredibly good memory, good cook.

RPG Sample: From Scourge of the Skies.

Jayden lead them into the castle, and then waited for the doors to close before turning to address his two comrades, "Sorry about that, but we're in. Mechs, Gaia, stick together. Go find the prison, and set free whoever you can. Lead them out of this place. Kiba, Brooke, and one of my old friends should be following us. Take anyone you find to their boat. I... have a bone to pick with the aristocrat here. Are we clear?"

Jayden got a nod from each of them before turning down a familiar hallway and slipping away into the darkness.

"Guess we've got no choice Mechs" Gaia said as she grabbed his arm and started running the opposite way where Jayden went. "Come on Mechs!" Gaia said as Mechs wasn't running, "This is dangerous territory!" She said, and finally Mechs started running.

When they arrived at a staircase they ran down into the basement, which was huge. "This is it!" Gaia said, "Now where is that control room?" Gaia asked to Mechs.

"tuttuttut," A deep voice said, "Not so fast pretty girl."

"No," Gaia muttered as she freezed on her spot,

Suddenly a man in a black suit and blond hair walked out of a small room and stopped in front of Mechs and her, "Boy boy you've grown up there girl. That was long ago." He said as he put his left hand in his pocket to grab a pack of sigarets and a lighter, he picked a sigaret out of the pack, putted it back and lit it then stook it in his mouth to blow out some smoke. "Since I'm the new Warden around here, I won't let you pass." He said, "But since I'm also the new Warden, I can't let you escape either." He added, as he jumped up and kicked Mechs away,

"Mechs!" Gaia shouted, "You ok?" She asked whilst turning around to see if Mechs was ok.

"Tuttut, no time to turn around there." The man said, as he stood in front of her, and blowed some smoke out of his mouth again.

"One thing is clear," Gaia stated, "I still hate you Sinji."

"I love you too," Sinji said as he was about to kick her.

"Not a change," Gaia said as she blocked Sinji's kick with her own leg, "Mechs! Do what you've gotta do, I'll hold him here for long as possible!" Gaia shouted as she started kicking Sinji, whilst he was kicking back. Suddenly Sinji slammed his fist into her face which blown her into the wall,

"Now to get the other fly." Sinji said as he took his sigaret out of his mouth,

"Not so fast Warden." Gaia said as she stood up again, "I'm your opponent and nobody else!" She stated "Come on Mechs! Go!" She said as she kicked in Sinji's way to hit him in his chest.

Last edited: