• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto: Contest of peace

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Thank you darkness for filling, here are the results, I will be posting what changes need to be made tommorow

zandgaia: denied

|xDarknessx|: Pending

Feraligatr12: denied

Jegretis: denied

RubyGuardian_A: Accepted

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
why am i pending? am i too overpowered? and why were you gone for a while?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Kisame is always NOT CHECKING. but this is probably still running. when this RP starts, i guess we have to go on without him.

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
Name: Shinichi Misao

Village: Kirigakaru

Weapon of choice: Sword of the Lost Light: When a living creature dies, it leaves behind its chakra. The Sword of the Lost Light has the power to draw that lost chakra into itself to create special attacks. The chakra can only be used in the swords techniques and only when its activated. The sword appears as a normal sword, but if you pour in enough chakra the handle will split and lengthen, forming a grotesque, ghostly handle in between the halves. Shinichi can use his normal attacks still, but also has a few new assisting Justus. Note: chakra outside can also be formed from pre-used chakra, so the more ninjustus performed the more justus the sword can perform, but if the users chakra runs dry, then the sword will revert to its natural form. The sword can also hold the user's Chakra to create 2x the cutting power.

Appearance: His skin is deathly pale. The right half of his hair is black, while the other half is white. His black hair scoops down and hangs on his shoulder, while the white half is short and is spiked up like a tsunami. His eyes are pupil-less. His right arm is mechanical and is normally hidden in his robe. The mechanical arm has a gage on it that reads his chakra level to him.
His clothes are of the gothic attire, while his accessories are very religious. His shoes are more like very light sandals with spiked bottoms. He wears a cloak/poncho that goes over his right side all the way to his knee. His shirt is skin tight, showing off his skeleton ribs, while his pants are baggy and has a pouch full of kunai, letter bombs, and other dangerous things hanging from his waist. He wears a typical Chunin pouch over his shirt to carry scrolls.

Personality: He tends to think of himself as a teacher of Ninjustu, rather than a master. He has a pretty low self-esteem and will treat his life as if it had no meaning. (Note: Note Sadistic or Suicidal)

Despite these lowly traits, he has a very mature outlook on life. He treats his fellow teammates with the greatest respect and will always think of them before himself. He is always the peacemaker in his teams, and assumes most of the maternal roles when camping (Cooking, tent setting, etc).

History: One day in Orochimaru’s experimental lab, Orochimaru experimented with creating Kekkei Genkei users. His first success was Shinichi Misao, he even branded him with his cursed seal, but unfortunately, the lab blew up while Orochimaru was out. As he flew, Shinichi (Still a baby) instinctively used his cursed seal to protect himself as he fell, but the crash (and the massive Chakra output) caused Shinichi’s body to reject and submerge his seal, deep within his body.
Because he was an orphan, Shinichi had to learn the ninja way in order to survive. At the age of five he snuck behind the window outside the Ninja Academy and listened carefully to the lessons.
Because Shinichi never entered the Ninja academy, he was forced to go through all of his training all over again, which lead to why he’s a lot older than most of his peers.

Hidden/Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Description: An ocular Kekkei Genkei that enables the user to skillfully see the Chakra veins that flow through out the body. Making internal attacks more effective. Shinichi through doesn’t use it for that effect. Instead, he watches the flow of his opponents Chakra and instantly predict their upcoming move. He can also tell is a person has a Kekkei Genkei simply by looking for a massive amount of Chakra veins around a specific part of their body (ex. An Uchiha would have their eyes surrounded with Chakra veins so that they could perform their Sharingan Justu).
Cursed Seal: The seal spreads from the BACK of his neck, spreading along his limbs and vertebra and then covering him. The seal spreads with chains that resemble Ψ. His second stage makes him resemble a Minotaur with long bat wings and a mess of snakes that resembles a mane.

Taijutsu:
Tornado Missile
Type: Taijustu
Class: C
Description: Shinichi throws a Windmill Shuriken into the air and catches it by placing his wrist in the ring. Still spinning, Shinichi runs toward his enemy and leaps, spinning with the Shuriken headfirst. It is very destructive and similar to the Inuzuka Clan’s ‘Fang-Over-Fang’.

Tornado Pin Missile
Description: Shinichi twirls his sword, creating a small tornado around it, and makes a lunge toward his enemy. The tornado flies forward, expanding and sucking the enemy towards him. He then finishes them off with a forward lunge again.

Buzz Saw Slash
Description: Shinichi twirls his sword, creating a small tornado around it, and slashes at his enemy. The stroke cuts like a Buzz Saw.

Ninjutsu:
Wind Style: Wind Scythe Slash
Type: Ninjustu
Description: Shinichi coats his sword in Wind Chakra, forming a thin layer around his blade. He then swings his sword and releases the wind blade, which flies off at his enemy and inflicts great damage.

Wind Style: Wind Pillar Slash
Type: Ninjustu
Description: Shinichi fills his sword with Wind Chakra and then, when the sword is struck against the ground, fires a huge wave of wind that destroys whatever is in its way.

Genjutsu:
Necrojustu: Netherworld Prison
Type: Genjustu
Class: B
Description: Shinichi plunges his Sword of the Lost Light into the ground, releasing necrochakra outside and forming a tight prison around the two. If someone touches the walls, they will experience some pain that causes them to jerk away.

Necrojustu: Sonnet of 100 Undead Warriors
Type: Genjustu
Class: A
Description: The Sword of the Lost Light emits an eerie cry that creates illusions of ghostly images. The illusions can’t physically hurt you, but if you get ‘eaten’ your entire psychic will get crush and you’ll get put in a coma. This is the only genjustu that can be avoided without undoing it. Unfortunately, the genjustu doesn’t mess with reality, so the afflicted don’t think that they’re under genjustu.

RPG Sample:
Shinichi flew back and smashed himself into a tree. His opponent laughed maniacally as he walked forward. “Give Up! You’ll never beat me if you get knocked away after one hit.” But Shinichi only leapt into the air, preparing a Wind Scythe Slash. Sadly the enemy only caught the blade with one hand. His palm glowed earthly brown and resembled stone. “Your petty sword attacks are useless against my Stone Skin Kekkei Genkai!”

Shinichi leapt away, keeping a good grip on his sword. It was the only thing keeping him away from certain death. His teammates were already at the destination he hoped. And he needed to join up. So the quickest way to deal with this Golem is Genjustu? Heh, poor sap is dead. He concentrated his chakra into his sword, summoning all dead chakra from the field to the sword. His handle opened up, and a grotesque skull tied with red muscle appeared between the two halves. It had become the Sword of the Lost Light.

First I’ll restrict his movements! He thought. “Surround us with, the Netherworld Prison!” He screamed to his sword, plunging it into the earth. Soon a purplish-red cage formed around the two. His enemy’s face went pale, scared out of his wit’s end at the sight of the cage. These were very dangerous arts, so it gave him plenty to fear: But not yet.

Shinichi held up the hilt so that it faced his enemy. The empty eye sockets seemed to stare endlessly into his heart. He began his justu [OOC. All NecroJustus have no hand signs], “Sonnet of 100 Undead Warriors!” [This is all an illusion up ahead] He screamed as hundreds of white ghostly demons shot out from the skulls eyes and mouth. They flew endlessly towards the enemy, merging into a single giant skull that looked like it had swallowed the enemy halfway.

Reality: The enemy screams in pain, holding his head as if it wasn’t there. He was on his knees when Shinichi came over and said, “Don’t worry. It’s only an illusion. Oops, too late!” He giggles softly to himself as the Prison vanished and the sword returned to its natural state.

The enemy collapsed and Shinichi went to check his pulse. Way dead. And this wasn’t even an illusion either, because the man entire psychic had been crushed. Shinichi laid his enemy’s corpse on two lumps and performed an O-Tameshi on the body. Usually the Okoshimono-Bugyoo of the Land of Samurai would perform this act, but there were none.

After the act, Shichi cleaned his sword by a river and left to rejoin his comrades.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Maybe just ad one or two more lines of history, please.
Could you please describe your character a bit more, also describe your attacks more.

just so you know, shadow clones aren't that expendable, so most of you ninjutsu needs to be changed, also the fire gloves should go in hiden.

just add one or two more sentences to your personality and history.

Shinichi Misao: Accepted

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
can you send me a link to the RPG Thread.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
wait, Parasite? you are forgetting major parts. Shinichi Misao is not a Hyuga, so he cannot have Byakugan as his Kekkei Genkai, and besides. His other jutsus are pretty much different manga attacks with different names and a little different dascriptions.. i can see a little bit of Shaman king, Bleach, Death Note, Naruto (kiba), and a bit others.

P.S., fixed my SU

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Maybe just ad one or two more lines of history, please.
Could you please describe your character a bit more, also describe your attacks more.

just so you know, shadow clones aren't that expendable, so most of you ninjutsu needs to be changed, also the fire gloves should go in hiden.

just add one or two more sentences to your personality and history.

Shinichi Misao: Accepted

Once again I'm ignored. I'm not liking how this is being handled...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I don't think this guy cares about the important things.

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
listen. I only took the Sword of the Lost Light from Yu Yu Hakusho. the normal moves are my own. Also, the sword wasn't a major weapon, only used once in entire manga, and that manga is over so I thought that maybe it wouldn't matter.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
yes, but i read alot of manga, and most of your moves are very close to a move in the manga that i read...

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
Listen, my mind takes things I find interesting, molds them like pudding and makes them my own. Yes, I'm unoriginal, but so what. Lots of Mangakas take plot designs from others and mold them to become original, but us serious readers can still see the similarities.