• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
o yea it looks like we're gonna get a sasusaku moment at the very least in the next chapter

Pairings aren't about a few good moments. It's about development, and good interaction. Something NH/SS don't have enough of for me to like it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
o yea it looks like we're gonna get a sasusaku moment at the very least in the next chapter

Well we haven't had a big SasuSaku shippy moment in a long time, so the next chapter will hopefully provide one. If not, then maybe we'll see Sasuke return Sakura's feelings when the current arc finally ends (if that day ever comes). Either way, I still pray that Sasuke will redeem himself for Sakura's sake before the manga ends.

Nodame

Misty <3
I highly doubt Sasuke's gonna "suddenly" have romantic feelings for Sakura, after all this time. That's extremely OOC, and makes no sense whatsoever. On top of that Sakura has a negative view of Sasuke, and at this point I don't think any amount of acknowledgement can fix the scar that Sasuke intentionally made on her. :x

SasuSaku is dead in my eyes, no matter what people consider as a "moment" Especially since it was never alive in the first place... Since they never had a close bond, but that's just me :x

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
So, Naruto is really close to the end, i'm really curious to see if my shippings will become canon, I don't think that all my ships will be canon, like NejiTen, i ship them so hard, but Neji is dead, but i believe in: NaruHina, SasuSaku and ShikaTema, well, SaiIno is hintless, i love it, but... SuiKarin too, so yeah... i believe in LeeTen too, i don't ship it, but....

i hope when madara is revived again kishi finally makes hashimada canon

CanadianGuyEh

The whole Sakura & Sasuke thing is a goner, has been for a long time now in Shippuden. I could see Naruto and Hinata getting together, even though Naruto has a thing for Sakura...tough call.

But i really enjoyed the new episode today, team 7 back together!!! :D
Time to kick some butt. Can't wait for next week.

BubChan

Wonderwall
The whole Sakura & Sasuke thing is a goner, has been for a long time now in Shippuden. I could see Naruto and Hinata getting together, even though Naruto has a thing for Sakura...tough call.

But i really enjoyed the new episode today, team 7 back together!!! :D
Time to kick some butt. Can't wait for next week.
It's just a normal crush, so don't worry ;)

Nodame

Misty <3
Well we haven't had a big SasuSaku shippy moment in a long time, so the next chapter will hopefully provide one. If not, then maybe we'll see Sasuke return Sakura's feelings when the current arc finally ends (if that day ever comes). Either way, I still pray that Sasuke will redeem himself for Sakura's sake before the manga ends.

Its funny because you always complain about how Sakura's crush on Sasuke is ruining her, yet you support SasuSaku...

Red and Blue

If Sasuke calling Sakura useless during the fight with Kaguya killed SasuSaku, then this recent chapter put the nail in the coffin.

I`ll truly be disappointed in both Sakura and Kishimoto if she still loves him after this

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
My stance has changed.

I'd be disappointed if he confirms any of the big 3, as they're all terrible in their own way especially after this chapter.

If that's what people want then I won't hold it against them. At this point I want it to end already as it's ruining the entire manga for me.

Lorde

Sigh, I'm sort of over SasuSaku now given recent events. I kept clinging to some hope that Sasuke would redeem himself and end up with Sakura by the end of the series, but at this point, it probably won't happen. I feel that Sakura may remain single or perhaps end up with Rock Lee at the end. As long as she doesn't end up with Naruto, I'll be happy.

Chelc

I know a lot of people are hoping for SasuSaku to be involved in Sasuke's redemption. However, I'm not sure about it. I love Sakura, but if I'm being honest, it would make her look a bit pathetic to continue loving him even after all of this, even if he is redeemed. What happened in this chapter might be the last straw for her. There's only so much she can put up with, so much pain she can go through because of Sasuke... I'm curious to see how she will react now after all of this in the upcoming chapter(s). Will she continue loving him and hoping to change him, or will she finally give it up?

BubChan

Wonderwall
I know a lot of people are hoping for SasuSaku to be involved in Sasuke's redemption. However, I'm not sure about it. I love Sakura, but if I'm being honest, it would make her look a bit pathetic to continue loving him even after all of this, even if he is redeemed. What happened in this chapter might be the last straw for her. There's only so much she can put up with, so much pain she can go through because of Sasuke... I'm curious to see how she will react now after all of this in the upcoming chapter(s). Will she continue loving him and hoping to change him, or will she finally give it up?

It's kinda ridiculous, i know, but i think that Kishimoto did that to show that her love toward Sasuke is something true, she loves Sasuke unconditionally, anyway, SasuSaku is not dead, remember that Sasuke was actually worried when he did that to her, he didn't wanted to Sakura follow him and Naruto, he don't want to loose Sakura, so, i still believe in SasuSaku, anyway, if Sakura stops loving Sasuke, it doesn't means that she will love Naruto, right? And i don't think that Naruto loves Sakura now, Naruto said that he was joking when he said that Sakura was his girlfriend, i think that Naruto likes Hinata now, Hinata loves Naruto and they increased their bond.

Red and Blue

It's kinda ridiculous, i know, but i think that Kishimoto did that to show that her love toward Sasuke is something true, she loves Sasuke unconditionally, anyway, SasuSaku is not dead, remember that Sasuke was actually worried when he did that to her, he didn't wanted to Sakura follow him and Naruto, he don't want to loose Sakura, so, i still believe in SasuSaku, anyway, if Sakura stops loving Sasuke, it doesn't means that she will love Naruto, right? And i don't think that Naruto loves Sakura now, Naruto said that he was joking when he said that Sakura was his girlfriend, i think that Naruto likes Hinata now, Hinata loves Naruto and they increased their bond.

What? He knocked Sakura out because he didn`t want her to get in their way. Not because he cared about her.

SasuSaku is never happening. Did you forget the part were Sasuke said he never loved her and doesn`t understand what she sees in him? He never loved her and and never will. This recent chapter just confirmed it.

What? He knocked Sakura out because he didn`t want her to get in their way. Not because he cared about her.

SasuSaku is never happening. Did you forget the part were Sasuke said he never loved her and doesn`t understand what she sees in him? He never loved her and and never will. This recent chapter just confirmed it.

but he cares enough not to kill her when he is easily capable of doing so...if anything this chapter killed narusaku cuz it shows that sakura loves sasuke no matter how low he is willing to go

Red and Blue

but he cares enough not to kill her when he is easily capable of doing so...if anything this chapter killed narusaku cuz it shows that sakura loves sasuke no matter how low he is willing to go

Whether or not he killed her is irrelevant. He wanted her knocked out not because out of fear she would get hurt, but that she would get in her way.

Lorde

if anything this chapter killed narusaku cuz it shows that sakura loves sasuke no matter how low he is willing to go

It sort of hurt both SasuSaku and NaruSaku in my opinion. It hinders SasuSaku because Sasuke made it clear that he's got no interest in Sakura, and it messes with NaruSaku because Sakura made it clear that she still loves Sasuke no matter what.

Nodame

Misty <3
My faith in NaruSaku is still intact. Admittedly, I was confused and upset by this chapter, but really thinking about it this all seems like a huge dramatic effect. But I am just gonna have some patience because I know every time he puts her downn is only to raise her up afterwards.

Red and Blue

My faith in NaruSaku is still intact. Admittedly, I was confused and upset by this chapter, but really thinking about it this all seems like a huge dramatic effect. But I am just gonna have some patience because I know every time he puts her downn is only to raise her up afterwards.

Why? All the "build up" for NaruSaku was never real as shown in this recent chapter. Despite everything, Sakura still loves Sasule

Nodame

Misty <3
Why? All the "build up" for NaruSaku was never real as shown in this recent chapter. Despite everything, Sakura still loves Sasule

Sakura loving Sasuke doesn't change anything about the feelings she grew to have with Naruto. She will realize in due time that Naruto was the one for her. But never-ever say it’s impossible when the story isn’t even finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.