• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
You know when I checked this thread two weeks ago it didn't have this many posts...

Gotta love the kaplosion of activity. :D

On the NaruSaku front, I'm torn, so very torn. I can see it coming like a tsunami, and the enjoyment it brings others, but I hold out for some hope for Hinata... Like the fan of NaruHina I am. lol ^ ^

Ino? Man I'm just getting into SaiIno, it's so funky, and I prefer it a lot more than SasuIno. Of course there's always ShikaIno, and my favorite crack DeiIno. XD Yeah, I know, wonder what they would have in common? :rolleyes: :p I like the freaky lookalike thing okay? I have interest building in KibaIno, and whenever I think of ChouIno I laugh at the irony (remember when they got put in a team together? Though the same could be said for ShikaIno as well. I guess it explains a lot. ;)) Moral of the story, Ino is just so shippable! That's all that can be said.

How about a new topic?

What is/are your favorite Naruto ship/s?

Will answer later. Enjoy~

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
You know when I checked this thread two weeks ago it didn't have this many posts...

How pleasing :D

On the NaruSaku front, I'm torn, so very torn. I can see it coming like a tsunami, and the enjoyment it brings others, but I hold out for some hope for Hinata... Like the fan of NaruHina I am. lol ^ ^

Amen to that.
I'd really prefer Hinata with Naruto. Honnestly. I have nothing against Sakura, but if she ends up with Naruto, Hinata's got nothing left ._.
And Kiba is not an option imo ^^'

Besides, Sakura can end up with Kakashi xD

Ino? Man I'm just getting into SaiIno, it's so funky,

It's so awesome, even though he never meant it =]
And I believe that now his social skills have improved, something more might come up. (I was plotting on writing a SaiIno oneshot...still working on it tbh ^^')

and my favorite crack DeiIno. XD Yeah, I know, wonder what they would have in common?

The hair =D

Though my personnal Deidara crack is Deidara x Sakura, by far lol
I read a betrayal fic with Sakura joining Akatsuki, and partnered with Deidara...haha, was fun !

Let's do this by category
yaoi : SasuNaru. Nuff said.
yuri : none...actually...
het : SaiIno for my absolute favourite and KakaSaku
crackYaoi : SasuSai. Kishimoto's to blame, and everytime it makes me lol
crackYuri : AnkoIno. The hottness ô_ô
crackHet : KabuSaku. It's brilliant, the two medical wonderkids, together...or KakaAnko or KakaKo

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
"Let me talk to him..." "The fool's in love with me. <=') Something like that. Trying not to turn this into a NaruSaku shipping thread. HONEST. *shift eyes*

Other Naruto shippings I like are ShikaTema, InoChouji, SasuKarin, NejiTen and maybe NejiHina? XD Idk @ later. I know it calls for incestry, but idk. I'm still quite unsure about that pairing tbh. I guess KibaHina can work too...?

As for SasuKarin, they just belong together imo. She's nuts about him and he . . . won't lose her who cares about the reason behind it 8D! jk. I'm not quite sure the whole reason why I pair them together. It's one of those types of pairings where you just feel it by reading it. Strange as it may sound, but it is kind of like that for me.

Gigachu

The Golden Fire Pika
Pairings i support:

NaruHina or NaruSaku

JirTsu

InoSaku
I have my reasons >.>

InoCho

ShikaTem

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
NaruSaku just got owned :D

But then again, maybe he'll give her a second chance when she stops the "lies" to herself...
I consider something like this an event big enough to sink a ship...you ?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting in here with the length of inactivity

but anyway, I've just watched the end of the Gaara retrieval arc and have suddenly grown a huge liking towards pairing Naruto and Gaara together :p though I've also always supported HintaXKiba

Shawn Yasumara

The king of kings
The Naruto pairing I support the most is easily SakuIno.Being the Shoujo-Ai fan I am,I can't help but see that this pairing makes sense.Close friends,bitter rivals,secret lovers.Makes sense to me.

And because of something I saw on YouTube,another pairing I support (for some unholy reason) Dosu x Temari.It may make little sense,but IMO,KakaSaku makes less sense.

taitofan

Stalker!
@alteredegoX: The rules for the subforum say that since there's so much inactivity that you can post no matter how long its been inactive, so you're fine. =D

And since I love Naruto, I'll answer some of these topics!

I'll answer this as shadow_shipper did.

yaoi: KakuHida. This is my overall OTP too. Something about it... *hides her doujinshi collection*
yuri: Hmmm... I'll have to be boring and say InoSaku.
het: KakuSaku I suppose. Admittedly, my het list is far smaller than the other two.
crackYaoi : MadaHida. Oh man, don't ask cause I'm not sure either. XD I'm blaming the fact that they're my two fave characters.
crackYuri: None of the yuri I like is all that cracky... KariHina I guess. That's kinda cracky.
crackHet: KisaSaku. The only AkatsukixSakura pair I like. I'm honestly not sure why I like it, I just do.

What Naruto parings do you support?
Well, all of the above of course. I ship the heck outta Akatsuki and Hebi/Taka. Some of my other personal fave ships include KisaIta, SasoDei, SuiSasu, SaiNaru, LeeGaa, KanKiba, OroKabu...MadaraxAnyone he wants... Haha, yeah I'm into yaoi if you couldn't tell. Characters being dead doesn't stop me from shipping them either. Of course, the manga just keeps showing us that death is never permanent in this fandom.

Ino ships
All ladies here. Sakura, Hinata, and Karin. Though, I like InoSaku the most so I don't think to ship her with others all that often.

Eevee248

Blackn'White obvious
Let's see... First of all:

What Naruto parings do you support?

SasuSaku
I luv it. I don't think it's onesided, at least, not in season 1. I am armed with proofs! I find it real cute how in one of those recent chapters, (lawl XD) Sakura couldn't bring herself to kill him. Which means, well, she still luvs him. Let's face it. That sounded cheesy... -.- *Hides all doujinshis she watched in secret*

NaruHina
Gosh. Hinata luvs him. SHE CONFESSED!!! *fangirl scream* And then.... Pein practically kills her. BAM! 8 tails. Isn't that just ADORABLE? It's cute how she's stayed loyal all these years... lawl. It's sweet how she encouraged Naruto before the final round of the chuunin exams an' all, too. Naruto was really sweet during the second round an' all too... Or wait! That wasn't exactly the second round, was it? -.-

ShikaTema
I won't go into this.

SasuKarin
Over the last few months, this was fighting with SasuSaku. I don't know exactly how that worked out, but... I'm in luv with SasuSaku... -.-

LeeTen
TenTen likes Lee! Lawl... XD I think that they are REALLY cute together... Lee just needs to see that.

All of the above, of course! XD

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

SasuSaku

I like the very cute and those moments they been together,
and with those Hints that they really have the chemistry and they seems to care for each other,that time I think that this ship is about near canon..(but I think, not quite for Shippuden)

NaruHina

From the very start,I'm a big fan of this ship,since Hinata confesses,I hope Naruto would feel the same way she feels,(specially the Shipudden episode : ''Confession'' came,that was a huge HINT!!i think..)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I support a couple, but I don't know the official names so I'll just use their character names were I can.

Naruto/Sasuke: I ship this one but only during certain times when I'm feeling slightly creative. I think it's one of the most hated pairings I've seen, but that's because people hate creativity. I think Naruto and Sasuke both have qualities that balance the other out. Naruto is adventurous and funny while Sasuke is fixed and stable and calm. I think there have been some hints in the series that one could cite as being romantic, but I don't want to spoil the recent events in the story lol.

Naruto/Hinata: I ship this one when I want to be more realistic and when I feel like following the story more closely. Naruto and Hinata are my favorite characters in the Naruto series. I think Hinata's shyness and devotion complements Naruto's impulsiveness and his overall qualities. I think they could really work as a couple in the series, and I love how Hinata admires Naruto because he's such an icon for good, honest, hardwork. I think they might be the cutest shipping pair around :3

there are so many

naruhina-it's cute

narusaku- i like sakura

sasunaru- basically because sasuke is the only one naruto seems to care about at this time

shikasaku- 2 genius that are cute together

shikahina- godparents so can be couple (technically)

sasuhina-because if narusaku happens hinata and sasuke need someone too

kibahina-friendship is just too strong to not be paried

Love in a Mist

Mostly Harmless
I haven't been into Naruto in ages, but I still love Pein/Konan so much... It'll always be one of my OTPs~
I'm also a big Shikamaru/Temari shipper, and to this day I'm still torn between Neji/Tenten & Neji/Hinata... Hmm. :T

sun hearts

Sun catcher

well i would have to say Kiba/hinata they are just cute sweet and tender
can tame a wild guy like kiba i just think they are awesome together
i just can help it:) even if it crack i think it possible
Hope you don't mind if i share a picture
000129wq.jpg
this why i love them *blush*

gliscor&yanmega

Support (In no order, beside the first three):
Zetsu and me: Would this count? :p. Honestly if he was real I would want to be with him.

Asuma and me: Another guy I would want to be with, although Zetsu a lot more.

Zetsu and Asuma: Just have all three of us together in a love triangle or something.

Naruto and Sasuke: Naruto is obviously in love with Sasuke and Sasuke is just too afraid to admit the same.

Shino and Kiba: Perfect couple.

Izumo and Kotetsu: More obvious then Naruto and Sasuke.

Konan and Yahiko: Pretty much happened.

Nagato and Itachi: Made for each other.

Shikamaru and Temari: They work.

Ino and Sai: They'd be nice together.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya: Pretty much Naruto and Sasuke just 40 years older.

Maybe more.

Favorite (In no order, beside the first three):

Look above.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
^^ i like naruto x Sasuke, naruto x sakura, naruto, hinata <333 all so cute 8D please Ino / Sai ;D oh and kakashi x sakura :) all awsome shippings

I support quite a few Naruto pairings. The ones I like most will have an asterisk next to them.

Naruto/Sasuke * (One of my OTPs. I adore it.)
Sai/Sakura
Kiba/Hinata
Naruto/Tenten
Gaara/Ino *
Neji/Ino
Neji/Tenten
Kankurou/Sakura
Lee/Sakura
Kankurou/Kiba
Sai/Sasuke
Shikamaru/Temari *
Naruto/Ino
Ino/Sakura
Naruto/Gaara
Naruto/Hinata
Gaara/Tenten
Jiraiya/Tsunade
Asuma/Kurenai
Sasori/Deidara
Deidara/Itachi *
Hidan/Tayuya

Those are just the ones that come to mind right now. Since there are so many, I'm not going to give a reason as to why I like each one unless I'm asked, haha. One of the reasons I like Naruto so much is all of the couple possibilities. =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.