• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

p96822

Evolve me please
Will we can say that Naruto has no romantic feeling for Hinata and call it a day. I can say that Sakura and Naruto's relationship has grown since Shippuden started. Also you can say that the last thing with Sakura is a more of a care for a teammate then a romantic interests , and Also when you look at the chapter Sasuke did tried and fail to attack Madara and not look out for his teammate making it more so that Sakura is losing interests in the boy

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
The only thing that has developed between Naruto and Sakura is a lasting friendship nothing more than that. you are forgetting that Sasuke doesn't have the time to let his guard down, he needs to focus on the situation at hand. and jumping the gun on whether Naruto has no romantic interest in Hinata, how sad, and yet this is the same person claiming that NaruSaku can still happen, NaruSaku is a dead ship, it has been dead since the promise of a life time. Sakura has 0 romantic interest in Naruto, and Naruto's questionable crush on Sakura, where has that gone? it has disappeared, Naruto's crush on Sakura was never all that important to Naruto

NaruHina is in a much better position to go canon than NaruSaku does. why is that the case, simple the positive development that NaruHina has had easily surpasses that of the so called romantic development NaruSaku was supposed to have gotten.

So no I will not call it a day on this 'Naruto has no romantic interest in Hinata,' so you can give up on that part, because there is no evidence to say that he doesn't. Meanwhile I can say that Naruto is starting to show signs of accepting getting closer to reciprocating Hianta's love for him. that comment just shows to me that you are on the defensive, you really have nothing to back NaruSaku up, you rely on the collapse of a ship in order to make your ship stronger, if Sakura falls out of love with Sasuke, it has nothing at all to do with NaruSaku, that kind of argument is weak and it makes you look desperate.

Last edited:
Will we can say that Naruto has no romantic feeling for Hinata and call it a day. I can say that Sakura and Naruto's relationship has grown since Shippuden started. Also you can say that the last thing with Sakura is a more of a care for a teammate then a romantic interests , and Also when you look at the chapter Sasuke did tried and fail to attack Madara and not look out for his teammate making it more so that Sakura is losing interests in the boy

please tell me the last chapter that contained a narusaku moment that wasnt used for comedy? all u can say about sakura and naruto is that sakura only acknowledges him as a good friend and teammate so "we can say sakura has no romantic feelings for naruto and call it a day"

p96822

Evolve me please
He didn't show any sign of having feeling for Hinata at all because that would make him be out of charter because he think of Hinata as a friend and nothing else. There is also considence with Naruto's crush on Sakura and it is not out of charter for him. Really his promise of a live for Sakura can't be done because the first Hokage already talk to Sasuke for not destorying the village. There is still no true moment with Hinata and Naruto that is romanitic or friendship for that matter.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Downplaying moments, how sad, I guess trying to make it look like friendship is all you can do.

considering that NaruSaku has been given no romantic development, so you are going to try and discredit the NaruHina development in the last 240+ chapters, still on the defensive there I see, at least come up with something original and at least try to back up with credible evidence. so far NaruSaku supporters have not produced evidence that can justify their pairing. while Chapter 615 is a real stand out for NaruHina, if that was really a friendship moment then Naruto would never have held Hinata's hand, you know just saying. you can go with that friendship argument, but that will not stand for too long, it also makes your argument look weak and also makes you look desperate. as I said come up with some credible evidence, and no don't Sai, because if you do, you basically lose the argument.

p96822

Evolve me please
615 is not a naruhina moment and you know it because it snapping Naruto out of the reality that Neji die like that and nothing else. There was no romanitic moment toward it. Only Hinata saying that Naruto's hands are big and strong are the only one sided bull that was place in that chapter and felt worst because Neji just die and she thinking of Naruto again. SIGH. There is no moment in the world I felt when that stupid, stupid chapter came out that give me a stomachache and a headache.

Nodame

Misty <3
please tell me the last chapter that contained a narusaku moment that wasnt used for comedy? all u can say about sakura and naruto is that sakura only acknowledges him as a good friend and teammate so "we can say sakura has no romantic feelings for naruto and call it a day"
Please tell me the last chapter that contained a naruhina moment that wasn't used for confidence boost.

Downplaying moments, how sad, I guess trying to make it look like friendship is all you can do.
considering that NaruSaku has been given no romantic development, so you are going to try and discredit the NaruHina development in the last 240+ chapters, still on the defensive there I see, at least come up with something original and at least try to back up with credible evidence. so far NaruSaku supporters have not produced evidence that can justify their pairing. while Chapter 615 is a real stand out for NaruHina, if that was really a friendship moment then Naruto would never have held Hinata's hand, you know just saying. you can go with that friendship argument, but that will not stand for too long, it also makes your argument look weak and also makes you look desperate. as I said come up with some credible evidence, and no don't Sai, because if you do, you basically lose the argument.

Wait, what? Naruto and Hinata have had barely less than 5 interactions in the last 240 chapters and you called that development? lol

One more thing, Does Hinata and Naruto share such a close bond as Naruto and Sakura? No right? So, how can they love each other, if they don't know each other that well?

You can see that you're the one on the defensive since you don't want us mentioning Sai. Also, be nice; you are coming off rude.

Last edited:

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
it is quality over quantity Besho, just because it is only 5 interactions it doesn't mean that there is anything going on, during that 5 interactions there is a hint of development, no I am just merely holding back, I can make NaruSaku look really silly but I simply choose not to, using Sai makes NaruSaku fans look silly on their own accord because Sai isn't strong enough evidence to support NaruSaku, he only gets what he thinks he knows from books he lacks experience to make the proper judgement when it comes to a complex human emotion, you still have to do better than Sai, some one who actually knows what real love is, Sai doesn't simple, full stop.

so no I am not on the defensive because I know full well that Sai isn't a reliable resource when it comes to a ship, a word of advice, look inside the pair not the outside, NaruSaku has a lot going on outside, but there is nothing going on, on the inside, on the outside all you have is third person POV and another cog which is represented by Sasuke. like I said many times before there is no romance between Naruto and Sakura, it is either friendship which really there is nothing wrong with that, Sakura simply isn't in love with Naruto, her heart and eyes are still set on Sasuke.

If the only one you are relying on is Sai, then your argument is pretty much void. it is as I stated above.

Red and Blue

After that last chapter, I think we can all agree that SasuSaku is pretty much dead. Sasuke treats her like ****.

For me it died when Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. Though I agree that this recent chapter put the nail on the coffin.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After that last chapter, I think we can all agree that SasuSaku is pretty much dead. Sasuke treats her like ****.

The recent chapters have made me stop supporting that pairing tbh. I mean it's just painful to watch Sasuke belittle and sometimes completely ignore Sakura. If I were in Sakura's shoes, I'd give up on my crush and move on because it's clear that Sasuke doesn't care about her romantically in my opinion. I kind of hope that Sakura ends up with Lee, but even that's a stretch imo.

well atleast the last chapter confirmed shikamaru has feelings for temari
and about sasuke i think hes only acting like that because he cant beat madara and is getting frustrated so hes acting like a jerk

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Shikatema!! <3333

Anyone here like Tsunade x Shizune? Personally, I think it's really cute. I'd love to see more intimate episodes between the two.

(plus Sakura is too good for Sasuke, he is too abusive and so NOT long term)

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Shikatema!! <3333

Anyone here like Tsunade x Shizune? Personally, I think it's really cute. I'd love to see more intimate episodes between the two.

BubChan

Wonderwall
A NARUTO SHIPPING THREAD? OMG *Scream* i love Naruto shippings :) My OTP is Naruhina, Sasusaku and Nejiten <3333 *scream again* but i like ShikaTema,Saiino,Gaaino,SuiKarin,JiraTsu,SasuHina and Minakushi <3333

Shikatema!! <3333

TsuShizu is a nice yuri shipping, i like it :)

Nodame

Misty <3
I used to be a big NaruHina fan back then, but I don't ship NH anymore. It's one sided, boring and undeveloped at all. Hinata is a one-dimenional character which constantly revolves around "Naruto-kun". I don't know how people find NH interesting. Hinata would need to have around the same amount of chemistry and development Sakura has had with Naruto in order for NH to work, but time for that has passed and it's too late for it to be developed. IMO.

As for SasuSaku, I never liked it tbh. I realized how terrible the couple is. it's portrayed as a blatantly negative since the beginning of the series, Kishi has laid the groundwork for NaruSaku.

For me, NH and SS never had what romance should have in the 1st place. Sasuke ignored Sakura on purpose entire manga and Naruto ignored Hinata unconsciously.

My OTP is NaruSaku now. If people can't see the NS development, then I don't know which manga you're reading. NS do have significance romantic development as well as various hints. People can argue all they want, but Naruto has always loved Sakura and Sakura is starting to like Naruto. I'm not sure if Kishi will have Sakura realise her feelings before the NaruSasu fight or after. Although I would love for it to happen before. I see it impossible for him to move on from Sakura and fall for Hinata all of a sudden. That would be bad writing.

I like SasuKarin, ShikaTema, and InoSai as well.

well atleast the last chapter confirmed shikamaru has feelings for temari
Yeah and since they didn't appear as a couple in the fake illusion world, then it's definitely happening in the real world.

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
I used to be a big NaruHina fan back then, but I don't ship NH anymore. It's one sided, boring and undeveloped at all. Hinata is a one-dimenional character which constantly revolves around "Naruto-kun". I don't know how people find NH interesting. Hinata would need to have around the same amount of chemistry and development Sakura has had with Naruto in order for NH to work, but time for that has passed and it's too late for it to be developed. IMO..

Naruhina isn't just "Naruto-kun", "Naruto-kun", "Naruto-kun", yes, Naruto ignored Hinata in the BEGGINING OF THE SERIES, now, their are together, and Naruto really cares for her now, we had many moments in the Manga, about Sasusaku, in sasuke's databook, we can see that Sakura is the person that filled the void inside him, Sakura really loves Sasuke, isn't just a crush...

NS in my opinion is just a crush, with many fillers,movies, openings and endings moments, that doesn't count at all, we had some romantic moments in the manga too, but many of then is just friendship, like Narusaku "Kiss", she's doing her work, it doesn't means that she loves him, so, sorry, but in my opinion, but i respect yours too :)

Nodame

Misty <3
Naruhina isn't just "Naruto-kun", "Naruto-kun", "Naruto-kun", yes, Naruto ignored Hinata in the BEGGINING OF THE SERIES, now, their are together, and Naruto really cares for her now, we had many moments in the Manga, about Sasusaku, in sasuke's databook, we can see that Sakura is the person that filled the void inside him, Sakura really loves Sasuke, isn't just a crush...

NS in my opinion is just a crush, with many fillers,movies, openings and endings moments, that doesn't count at all, we had some romantic moments in the manga too, but many of then is just friendship, like Narusaku "Kiss", she's doing her work, it doesn't means that she loves him, so, sorry, but in my opinion, but i respect yours too :)

Let me explain. Here is what is said about Sasuke in Databook 1 concerning Sakura:
Here is the sentence that you're talking about:
孤独だった自分の存在を愛情という想いで満たしくれたのはサクラだった。
Translation: The one who appease his life of loneliness with her feelings of love/affection is Sakura.

But you know what is following in the very next sentence after that in the text:
だが、その想いに応えることはやはりできない。
Translation: But of course, (Sasuke) is not able to respond to thoses feelings. (Meaning : Of course he doesn’t share Sakura’s feelings)

I'm sorry but that's the reality. And how old is this databook exactly? In part one before Sasuke abandoned the village. Kishi stopped making databooks in part 2. You see SS have always been portrayed as a negative pairing. And If you are following the recent manga you'll realize that SS is pretty much dead right now, so I respectfully disagree with you.

Speaking of movies, movie 6 road to ninja was written by Kishi himself and that movie was filled with lovely NS moments.

I wasn't going to reply to this since I'm officially done with the Naruto fandom, but I just had to let you know.

Last edited:
o yea it looks like we're gonna get a sasusaku moment at the very least in the next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.