• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Sakura loving Sasuke doesn't change anything about the feelings she grew to have with Naruto. She will realize in due time that Naruto was the one for her. But never-ever say it’s impossible when the story isn’t even finished.

So you're saying that Naruto should be a rebound? That's just awful, he deserves better.

Nodame

Misty <3
So you're saying that Naruto should be a rebound? That's just awful, he deserves better.

And, by that logic, wouldn't Hinata be the rebound if she ended up with Naruto? That's my question. If NH fans have no problem with Hinata being the rebound, why should they have a problem with this?

Anyway, Let's say it's a writer's technique of having characters confused about their true feelings until the right moment, there is nothing wrong about that imo.

Tyrantrum

Anyone see that latest chapter? Sasuke x Sakura just got destroyed there. That ship sank completely i think.

Red and Blue

So an album was released today featuring Hinata and Naruto in a possibly intimate scene. I wasn't sure if it was real at first, but after seeing it on other sites it's apparently legit. If so, I wonder if it would count as a official confirmation?

And, by that logic, wouldn't Hinata be the rebound if she ended up with Naruto? That's my question. If NH fans have no problem with Hinata being the rebound, why should they have a problem with this?

Anyway, Let's say it's a writer's technique of having characters confused about their true feelings until the right moment, there is nothing wrong about that imo.

how would hinata be the rebound??? naruto only liked sakura in part 1 and it has never been stated in the manga that he loves her unlike sakura who actually said that she loves sasuke...liking a person and loving a person is completely different so hinata wouldnt be a rebound

how would hinata be the rebound??? naruto only liked sakura in part 1 and it has never been stated in the manga that he loves her unlike sakura who actually said that she loves sasuke...liking a person and loving a person is completely different so hinata wouldnt be a rebound

Yeah, and considering Naruto and Hinata are likely to be the core of the "epilogue movie" (Official twitter was teasing with both of them very frequently), I think the endgame would be NaruHina and Sasuke being alone/Sakura becoming like Tsunade.

The last official poster also teased about the last story being the beginning of love (jap twitter also said Naruto's scarf sliding sideways Hinata).

Neverthless to say, Shueisha/Pierrot teased heavily with NaruHina the last months (calling Naruto + Hinata combi on Ultimate Ninja Storm "Secret/Hidden love" [not secret lovers as the US localization said]), one of the covers of the volumes showed them holding hands behind Neji getting the lethal hit and the 2015 calendar shows them holding hands (again).

So, Naruhina has technically more chances than NaruSaku (and SasuSaku) to happen.

Last edited:

You must be forgetting Naruto's conversation with Sai. He won't confess to her until he brings Sasuke back so......

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I give up on these shipping and want more story then pandering to the fans

It's interesting because Kishi has been doing the opposite of pandering to fans with pairings; he's been actively trolling NaruSaku and NaruHina fans ever since the war arc began, hence why I've almost given up on Naruto ships as well. It's just hard to know who will end up with who given Kishi's inconsistent writing. Heck at this point, I think NaruSasu may have more going for it than NaruSaku or NaruHina tbh.

You must be forgetting Naruto's conversation with Sai. He won't confess to her until he brings Sasuke back so......

But that chat with Sai was debunked by the "Last conversation" between Naruto and Minato at the end of the war (and Naruto's 17th birthday) when he said he didn't understand girls very well and things he planned weren't going well, but he was doing his best. So, it's lampshaded Naruto's crush on Sakura was superficial after all. Besides he promised her to bring Sasuke back to Konoha for her (in some chapter he realized Sakura truly loves Sasuke and he didn't mop away about that).

Besides, the catchphrase of the canonical "The Last" movie is "the last story is, the beginning of love".

But that chat with Sai was debunked by the "Last conversation" between Naruto and Minato at the end of the war (and Naruto's 17th birthday) when he said he didn't understand girls very well and things he planned weren't going well, but he was doing his best. So, it's lampshaded Naruto's crush on Sakura was superficial after all. Besides he promised her to bring Sasuke back to Konoha for her (in some chapter he realized Sakura truly loves Sasuke and he didn't mop away about that).

Besides, the catchphrase of the canonical "The Last" movie is "the last story is, the beginning of love".

Well, that's how you see it. I see it completely different, I see it as he said things weren't going well because he believed Sakura is still in love Sasuke. But, she confessed as some people say, it wasn't in the romantic way. It was platonic, the raw scans tell it all.

Red and Blue

Well, that's how you see it. I see it completely different, I see it as he said things weren't going well because he believed Sakura is still in love Sasuke. But, she confessed as some people say, it wasn't in the romantic way. It was platonic, the raw scans tell it all.

Was it really platonic though? Based on Sasuke's dialogue after knocking Sakura out, it's implied that she still loves him in the romantic sense

Lorde

but Kakashi clarified that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke for herself, she just wants Sasuke to return.

What's the difference though. I mean why else would Sakura obsess over Sasuke if she doesn't still love him. If she was over him like she should've been ages ago, I don't believe that we would've had to go through so much drama regarding her wanting him to return to Konoha in the first place.

What's the difference though. I mean why else would Sakura obsess over Sasuke if she doesn't still love him. If she was over him like she should've been ages ago, I don't believe that we would've had to go through so much drama regarding her wanting him to return to Konoha in the first place.
Uhm, so Naruto is different case, right?

Red and Blue

That's what Sasuke believes, but Kakashi clarified that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke for herself, she just wants Sasuke to return.

But those are Kakashi's words not Sakura's. For all we know she is still madly in love with him until she says otherwise

NaruSaku isn' t happening anyway so it's not like it matters anymore

Lorde

The new Naruto movie seems to really be pushing NaruHina, which is all well and good in my view, but Kishi is a mess for not progressing that ship more in the recent story arcs and for teasing NaruSaku a few times. I mean why play both sides and start a love triangle? If he always planned for NaruHina to be canon, he shouldn't have been so inconsistent with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.