• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto or One Piece? (Has a poll this time) (May contain spoilers)

Which do you like more?

• One Piece

Votes: 70 40.7%
  • Naruto

Votes: 102 59.3%

• Total voters

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Naruto for me.

Explain your godawful answer. ****ing newbies constantly come into topics like this, post **** like "Nartuto, lol! It's so kawaii!", and then don't explain their ****ing answers. I'm sick of it.

Anzua2

Calm down, Aegis. Let the little newblet go.

They don't know any better.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Calm down, Aegis. Let the little newblet go.

They don't know any better.

I am angered by stupidity, and it runs rampant in this thread and many others. An outburst was inevitable.

Anzua2

You make a good point.

Rave

Banned
Sadly.. it can't be helped...

And the sad part is that they still confuse the manga with the anime. *shakes head*

Besides... no use wasting your breath on the hopeless. As if they'll ever understand.

hatotab

Although I like both manga's, One Piece is better by far.

One Piece has got to be one of the most unique manga I've ever read. Naruto is also GREAT, but Oda's One Piece is just...BRILLIANT. The characters, story, art...Everything is loveable about it (And this is coming from a huge narutard)

I think It's easier to attach to the characters of One Piece. I always loved how Oda made the main villians unlikeable---while in Naruto, Kishimoto makes his villians likeable. I dont know, One Piece is just original. Dont get me wrong, Naruto is also original, but if half of you narutards even bothered watching One Piece, you'd probably understand.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
I like narutos story line and the way its drawn better then one pieces what can I say Im a narutard:)

Yeah, but at least Hatobab had the common sense to give Oda's story a shot. Not like someone like you who stays away because of the art. This is pretty much judging a book by its cover.

I mean, even Hatobab admitted of being a narutard. But even so, she gave One Piece a chance, whether or not it looks funny or not. And she discovered a brilliant piece of work. And its just something that cannot be helped when you read One Piece. Sure, you may be a big fan of Naruto, but she knows what a better series is when she sees it, and gives it a good try. *nods*

I mean.. I'll even quote it to knock some sense into some people here.

One Piece has got to be one of the most unique manga I've ever read. Naruto is also GREAT, but Oda's One Piece is just...BRILLIANT. The characters, story, art...Everything is loveable about it (And this is coming from a huge narutard)

I think It's easier to attach to the characters of One Piece. I always loved how Oda made the main villians unlikeable---while in Naruto, Kishimoto makes his villians likeable. I dont know, One Piece is just original. Dont get me wrong, Naruto is also original, but if half of you narutards even bothered watching One Piece, you'd probably understand.

And the thing with One Piece is that its a completely unique series.

I mean, you like Naruto because of its "awesome story line and cooler art". Come on.. its just too cliche and something that all mangaka want, but they try too hard to make it too cool.

But Oda isn't afraid to go out of his way, and balancing all his characters out. Making them weird and whatever. Back when I used to be a bigger fan of Naruto, I read both series when I got my hands on them, and you know... I couldn't help but admit that One Piece is just.. brilliant, and by far a better series than Naruto.

And if you don't read One Piece because of the way it looks, then well... thats just sad.

Anzua2

Too many emotes.

One would have sufficed.

KTNXBI.

Uchiha Kasai

Sinnoh Champ
actually, one isn't enough characters (10 min.)

and naruto still kills one piece. i mean, which is better; ninja, jutsu, explosive tags, shuriken and kunai
OR
pirates, SLINGSHOTS, three sword samurai, and a man made of rubber.
THAT'S MR. FANTASTIC'S JOB
FOR CRIPE'S SAKE!
ODA'S A COPYCAT!!!
I win. :D

plus, naruto just has better drawing later in the manga.
cartoon network BUTCHERED the anime. it makes me sick to watch.

Explain your godawful answer. ****ing newbies constantly come into topics like this, post **** like "Nartuto, lol! It's so kawaii!", and then don't explain their ****ing answers. I'm sick of it.
THIS... IS A KID'S SITE!
DON'T SWEAR!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU "CENSOR" IT!!! LITTLE KID'S WHO HAVE JUST STARTED POKEMON VISIT THIS FORRUM!!!
AND YOU CAN JUST STANBY AND SWEAR YOUR HEAD OFF?!?!?!?!? you make me SICK!

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
The same can be said about Kishimoto copying Sakon and Ukon's names.

Their names were ripped off a series called Ayatsuri Sakon.
Where the puppet master Sakon, controls his puppet friend, Ukon.

And. Pirates with swords, devil fruit powers and incredible skills pretty much overwhelm ninjas who only have ninja stars and silly jutsu.

THIS... IS A KID'S SITE!
DON'T SWEAR!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU "CENSOR" IT!!! LITTLE KID'S WHO HAVE JUST STARTED POKEMON VISIT THIS FORRUM!!!
AND YOU CAN JUST STANBY AND SWEAR YOUR HEAD OFF?!?!?!?!? you make me SICK!

Oh Hell! I'm sorry that you have to read every Damn swear. As if the kids gave a Crap with the censored words that the site automatically bleeps out.

Oh swearing makes you sick? Since when did you become so holy? As if you're any better.

Last edited:

Anzua2

Egads!!
Vulgar Language Is Afoot!!

Hide The Children!!1!

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
and naruto still kills one piece. i mean, which is better; ninja, jutsu, explosive tags, shuriken and kunai
OR
pirates, SLINGSHOTS, three sword samurai, and a man made of rubber.
I'll take pirates for three-hundred, Alex.
THAT'S MR. FANTASTIC'S JOB
FOR CRIPE'S SAKE!
ODA'S A COPYCAT!!!
I win. :D
Plastic Man and the Enlongated Man came first. You lose.

plus, naruto just has better drawing later in the manga.
It looks prettier, but it's still generic.
cartoon network BUTCHERED the anime. it makes me sick to watch.
Cartoon Network doesn't dub or edit any anime series. Get your info straight silly child.

THIS... IS A KID'S SITE!
DON'T SWEAR!!!!!!!
I believe I will swear where and when I want to, silly little bastich.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU "CENSOR" IT!!! LITTLE KID'S WHO HAVE JUST STARTED POKEMON VISIT THIS FORRUM!!!
And I care what small children think of my foul language, because... why?
AND YOU CAN JUST STANBY AND SWEAR YOUR HEAD OFF?!?!?!?!?
Yep.
you make me SICK!
Awesome.

Rave

Banned
And its a Daily Double for Aegis X!

How many points would you like to wager?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Rave

Banned
Alright then...

For 500...

"Who are the people who are responsible for the "Constant Naruto Threads" in all of the Serebii forums?"

Last edited:

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Alright then...

For 500...

"Who are the people who are responsible for the "Constant Naruto Threads" in all of the Serebii forums?"

Who are newbies and idiots who don't realize there's already a ****ing thread for the entire series?