• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto freakin Rocks!!! If you havn't even read the manga yet, start!!! Same with the anime!
So if you have any decency, praise NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
What is the point of this thread? If someone hasn't read Naruto they probabbly won't click on this.

Naruto is ok, but not something you should go and buy everything about it type deals.

i don't like where this is going...just some advice: don't post threads like this (I can tell you're new) (no offense) otherwise this'll end with a ban...
edit: and you guys, don't post posts like that (I guess...)

You seem to be a very meek individual.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I believe this calls for.

<NO, U! snipped>

An unneeded Naruto threads needs more 4Chan-inspired idiocy:

[img139]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5145/noumy5.jpg[/img139]

Status
Not open for further replies.