• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Shipp?den: Narutimate Accel

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel

The next installment in the Narultimate Hero(Ultimate Ninja)Series was shown in the weekly shonen jump #52,this game will be for the PS2 and the characters revealed to us so far are Naruto,Sakura,Kakashi,and Deidara,Iam looking forward to this one,how about you guys?

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Maybe,I wonder if you can play as 1TK,2TK,3TK,and the infamous 4TK Naruto,I wonder what ougis will be put into the game also

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Deidara in sweet, sweet 3D... @_@

I'm definitely going to be importing (the PS2 Naruto Shippuden game, though I may import the Wii one *which is actually a different game*) without any second thoughts. :D

Hey, is there any reason why play-asia lists Accel to be in stock in Q1 2009? It's not going to take THAT long to be released... is it? o_O

Last edited: