• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzua2

You might know me from the pokemon manga forum and just to tell you I haven't heard of any manga called naruto shippuden. But I know an anime called Naruto Shippuuden.

FACEPALM.jpg

Please let this clone topic die.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I knew that before I watch every episode and read it.I even know that Sasori and Deidara is dead.Itachi was battling Sasuke.Tobi is Obito but not the friend of Kakashi.Hidan was duried in the ground by Shikamaru's team though his teacher is dead.Kakuza defeated by Kakashi.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I knew that before I watch every episode and read it.I even know that Sasori and Deidara is dead.Itachi was battling Sasuke.Tobi is Obito but not the friend of Kakashi.Hidan was duried in the ground by Shikamaru's team though his teacher is dead.Kakuza defeated by Kakashi.

Congratulations. Unfortunately, we don't award medals for explaining the obvious.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I so ignored by all of you people in Serebii.net.

Token

The trouble is, dumbshit, we alreeady knew all of this. Hell, Hidan was buried over a year ago, Pein and Konan were revealed in June, and Tobi is not Obito, but instead the founder of the Uchica clan, Madara. Also, we aren't ignoring you, we are insulting you. There is, though you may not be able to comprehend, a difference. Also, your face needs moar landmaster. Thanks and go die in a fire. ^_^
-Token

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I know that sheesh.Damn the website I had went had upgraded but it was weird.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
The trouble is, dumbshit, we alreeady knew all of this. Hell, Hidan was buried over a year ago, Pein and Konan were revealed in June, and Tobi is not Obito, but instead the founder of the Uchica clan, Madara. Also, we aren't ignoring you, we are insulting you. There is, though you may not be able to comprehend, a difference. Also, your face needs moar landmaster. Thanks and go die in a fire. ^_^
-Token

Dude give him a break. If you went to leafninja.com it says that Tobi states he has the sharigan and might be Madara or something else is uknown. Oh and who hasn't heard of Pein and Konan. Also you forgot that Jiraya is dead(I think Pein killed him).

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Ok then!!!!!!!!!! Just be quite and stop being well ovious( might have spelt it wrong).
:(

Rave

Banned
Closed because of the stupid people who started this unnecessary thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.