• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NARUTO: The anime or The manga.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Laughably decent maybe. I can't even take it seriously anymore.

Well I have to agree with you.

The story shifted and that is what bothers me.

Torpoleon

I like the manga more. It is farther ahead, although it is not in color, unfortunately. Although, I DID get into the anime first.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I like the manga more. It is farther ahead, although it is not in color, unfortunately. Although, I DID get into the anime first.

An anime based off a manga where the manga is farther ahead? Never see that.

Jadeabella

Eevee Trainer
The Manga and the Anime both have they good and bad points.

Some of the fights are just amazing when they're animated (that is of course is unless your watching the english dubs on Cartoon Network >.> Subs FTW!)

But the Manga...especially at the moment for those that are following it, Is really good right now. So many plot twists and what not.

I'm looking forward to the next Arc in the anime personally X3 Uchiha's ^_^ but I guess, for the sake of the arguement the Manga is probally better. Lack of fillers and all..

anand41

Lovely Complex is a romance – comedy anime and one of the best romance comedies there is. It has a fresh and original comedy aspect that cannot be found in other series. It does not contain unnecessary drama and sexual pressures. The anime focuses on the meaning of true love, persistence, patience and loyalty, and is very addictive to watch. The plot of the anime revolves on the ups and downs of relationships and making ups. It shows how love grows, how it endures and how it remains after all the pain and hardships.

The heroine is one that stands out from the rest. She is taller compared to the average girls but that does not stop her from being funny and sweet and playing video games! The protagonist is a really funny guy, hard working, sweet and clueless. He is not a gross pervert that lusts for sex. He also is shorter than other guys in his age. Both of them have too much in common that you would see why they both fell in love for each other.

The story is realistic in the way how friends help each other and how they go through life. From the moment of attraction, to the realization of feelings, to expression of emotions to the coping up with the hardships, you can relate to it. No embellishments or what so ever.
=================================
Life Assurance
auto insurance quotes

denizenofevil

Once upon a time, I watched the Naruto anime... That was before the crazy filler arc. After that, I switched over to reading the manga which was fun for a while... Recently, it's gotten so boring and it just seems to drag on and on. Plus, the plot twists are stupid! If a character is going to die, they need to stay dead. I think the writer cheated when he revived everyone. The recent arc caused me to lose interest so i haven't seen or read any of the new stuff in a while.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Anime, because I like my action moving.

Vernikova

Champion
I'll just say the anime becuase since I don't have to pay anymore than I already do to receive it.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
An anime based off a manga where the manga is farther ahead? Never see that.

Yeah, and its uneeded. I mean the Bleach anime was literally on the coat tails of the manga, until they decided to throw a dumbass filler in to let the manga get ahead again. I would love it if they would do that with Shippuden, at least then the damn show wouldnt be a YEAR behind the manga- its irritating.

I enjoy the manga more though, the anime is more of a guilty pleasure- at least when it comes to the good fights ala right now its Sasuke vs Itachi.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Naruto anime was better than the manga because the action is better while their moving. In shippuden the manga is better naruto and the others in the anime are kind of slow moving and not what it used to be and so far theres been too many flashbacks.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i liked the manga cos that's how i first got into naruto.
then i saw the anime and i was like blown away.
but now, what with all the dumbass fillers... i ain't all that into the anime...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The manga by far. The animé's animation is poor, the fights are over-hyped and there are so many fillers! In the end, both are over rated.

The exact same goes for Bleach!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Both are mediocre, but the manga is better. The anime has too much filler and terrible animation.

They need Filler when they get too close to manga material.

I think the animation as of late is pretty good. I watch the Japanese episodes.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Both pretty much suck. The manga only wins in this case because it's the source material, and therefore, doesn't beat around the bush as much.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Both pretty much suck. The manga only wins in this case because it's the source material, and therefore, doesn't beat around the bush as much.
The anime has some very well-animated fights (there's some animation-illiterate trolls in this thread) and that one episode with Shikamaru coping with grief that's very well-directed and animated and AFRO GUY.