• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning_blade_ninja

Lightning Trainer
yup its my favorite show now and the fillers are almost done, and btw who is you favorite character ? for me it would be jiraya and kakashi

I think it's mediocre, overrated, filler-ridden and boring.

My favorite character would be Rock Lee, who seems to have one of the biggest jobber auras I have ever seen.

I think it's mediocre, overrated, filler-ridden and boring.

My favorite character would be Rock Lee, who seems to have one of the biggest jobber auras I have ever seen.

So why are you here? ._________. . Its cool i love it but one peice is probably better never got the chance to see it American version stinks

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Great show. ;D

Yeah, it's full of fillers, but I enjoy them.

My favorite character changes from time to time. Currently it's Kimimaro.

Has anyone noticed how most people have a really bad past? o_o;

.:~Wig~:.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
the reason that it is full of filler so the Magna can catch up.

shirokiryuu

Clumsy Trainer
is that suppose to be an excuse?

I know the purpose of filler. Doesn't stop the Naruto filler from being ****ing HORRIBLE

you know Naruto filler is really horrible if even some of the die hard fans can't stand it. XD

Many people just skipped over it.

About Naruto, I enjoy it, although i mostly read the manga. My favorite character is um... I don't have one.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
...Are you kidding?

The manga is ahead of the anime. The manga already started...
Naruto 2. The anime hasn't started it. :s

Believe it! Some english dubs are annoying! 8D

.:~Wig~:.

Chris

Old Coot
Uh, might I also point out that the very reason it had to resort to filler is because of the insane amount of one hour specials they constantly aired? 8D

Franky's comments are legit. He's not flat out bashing the series. He's giving legit reasoning behind his opinions, as well. Unlike someone who can't understand that the whole "Believe it!" is the English equivalent of "dattebayo" which can't be translated properly but is said in just about the same amount of times. 8D

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
So why are you here? ._________. . Its cool i love it but one peice is probably better never got the chance to see it American version stinks

Uh yeah right! Naruto is so much better than one piece. Come on!! A little boy who wants to be a pirate who can stretch his arms 100 miles and can't swim!! Hello!! If your going to be out in the ocean you need to be able to swim. I'm sorry but i just don't like that show.

leafblader

Marsh Trainer
It's a decent show with memorable characters and pretty good action scenes. Of course it's overrated but its like any of the big shonen animes that come along and make it big for awhile. Can't see why people can't stand the dub its perfectly fine and other then the couple of edits, Viz did fine dubbing it.

Uh yeah right! Naruto is so much better than one piece. Come on!! A little boy who wants to be a pirate who can stretch his arms 100 miles and can't swim!! Hello!! If your going to be out in the ocean you need to be able to swim. I'm sorry but i just don't like that show.
You don't even know the basic story of One Piece, how the hell can you judge the two?

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
You don't even know the basic story of One Piece, how the hell can you judge the two?

I know enough to judge for myself. I got worked up about it but it was just my opinion.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
You don't know enough to judge it, since you haven't even read or watched it, since you don't even know any details, and you don't even know about Devil Fruits.

Dumbass, i said i know enough to judge for Myself!! I tried watching the thing for five minutes and it was soo childish and boring (MY OPINION!!)

Dumbass, i said i know enough to judge for Myself!! I tried watching the thing for five minutes and it was soo childish and boring (MY OPINION!!)
And you don't have enough to actually form an opinion, genius.

Basically, if I summerized Naruto like you summerized One Piece:

"Leik, dis dud has teh yellaw hair and dis fox thang inside him lolololz he become a bunches of peopelz omfg and he does dis one thing with teh pointy knives and throooooooooooows dem for leik 100000000000 mniles lol."

In other words, you know nothing. It does not matter if it's your opinion if it is misguided and not actually based on anything

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
And you don't have enough to actually form an opinion, genius.

Basically, if I summerized Naruto like you summerized One Piece:

"Leik, dis dud has teh yellaw hair and dis fox thang inside him lolololz he become a bunches of peopelz omfg and he does dis one thing with teh pointy knives and throooooooooooows dem for leik 100000000000 mniles lol."

In other words, you know nothing. It does not matter if it's your opinion if it is misguided and not actually based on anything

Do you know how stupid you sound!!??!! Do you know what a the meaning of opinion IS?!?! I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A DAMN FACT!! By if your going to talk to me then spell your words right. You think your overpowering by saying things that aren't even true. I don't know anything? Do you know how stupid you sound. I suggest you get a tutor to help you with your spelling and vocabulary. O yeah and i suggest you look up the word opinion in the dictionary.

Do you know how stupid you sound!!??!! Do you know what a the meaning of opinion IS?!?! I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A DAMN FACT!! By if your going to talk to me then spell your words right. You think your overpowering by saying things that aren't even true. I don't know anything? Do you know how stupid you sound. I suggest you get a tutor to help you with your spelling and vocabulary. O yeah and i suggest you look up the word opinion in the dictionary.
I suggest you take some interwebz lessons and realize that was on purpose. Good job making yourself look like a idiot.

Also, in the end, I just did what you did, and baselessly attacked an anime that I supposedly had no idea what the story was about, or what any of the characters were like.

Status
Not open for further replies.