• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRedRodeo

Candy Apple Red
Just imagine if Sasuke, Neji and Gaara were a team.....the three are so completely emo that they'd spend what little time they might talk complaining about how each one had a more traumatic childhood than the other.

I literally cracked up reading this, and I don't do that often. 8D

pokemaster95

King of pirates
If Neji saskue and Garra jined forces they be unstoppable with Emo and Gayness.

Reimei

King Stone Flash!
In the Naruto world, this formula is what we call a 'balanced' team.

Just imagine if Sasuke, Neji and Garra were a team.....the three are so completely emo that they'd spend what little time they might talk complainning about how each one had a more traumatic childhood than the other.

But in the real world this is what is called a lazy writer who basically uses the same character templates over and over and over again yet tries to pass it off has something other than that.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Actually, Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara don't have the same personalities. Sasuke is emo in the fact that he wants revenge and wants to do it himself, he lost his family when he was 8.

Gaara grew up being hated by everyone but his uncle then having the one person who loves him try to kill him. THen he hates everyone because he thinks no one likes him. He should go eat worms. :p

Neji is stuck because of the whole brach family thing; he is very talented but forced to play a side role and protect Hinata. Also his dad was killed because of the branch family thing.

So really, they are different, but all emo. And Neji isn't gay.:mad:

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Actually, Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara don't have the same personalities. Sasuke is emo in the fact that he wants revenge and wants to do it himself, he lost his family when he was 8.

Gaara grew up being hated by everyone but his uncle then having the one person who loves him try to kill him. THen he hates everyone because he thinks no one likes him. He should go eat worms. :p

Neji is stuck because of the whole brach family thing; he is very talented but forced to play a side role and protect Hinata. Also his dad was killed because of the branch family thing.

So really, they are different, but all emo. And Neji isn't gay.:mad:

lunic

Banned
Prelims:
Sasuke vs. Yoroi- A whole bunch of nothing, but with a 30 minute fall to the ground.
Shino vs. Zaku- Zaku gets an uneeded filler backstory, and lasts about as long in a fight as his namesake.
Kankuro vs. Misumi- Another Sound flunkie. I'm sure this'll be interesting!
Sakura vs. Ino- SO. MANY. FLASHBACKS. I feel like tearing up, and not from the mushy sentimentality, but from the boredom.
Temari vs. TenTen- Why the hell did they extend this fight. It was better as a single panel.
Shikamaru vs. Kin- It's a Shikamaru fight. In other words, nothing happens.
Naruto vs. Kiba- Naruto wins the match by farting... yeah.
Hinata vs. Neji- It was fun watching Hinata get brutally raped, but I could do without Hinata reminding me every 2 minutes that she enjoys stalking Naruto.
Rock Lee vs. Gaara- Wow, a fight that is actually good! And Lee jobs again...
Choji vs. Dosu- Comments usually require there to be something to comment on.
Finals:
Naruto vs. Neji- A whole bunch of Deus Ex Machina and a OHKO
Shikamaru vs. Temari- Another Shikamaru battle. Bask in awe as he sits there and thinks!
Sasuke vs. Gaara- Complete and utter ******** is all there is to say about it. Let's just ruin the only good fight in this arc!
Invasion of Konoha- The single most drawn out **** in the series. A whole lot of fighting random ninjas that somehow pop up in the arena and running.
Sarutobi vs. Oro Jackson- It's good... but still, like this arc, dragged out so much that it'll drive a man insane.
Team Leaf vs. Team Sand- Knock out everybody but the protagonist and the antagonist, give them Megazords, and have them fight! Genius!

You mean:

Sasuke vs. Yoroi: A nice blow to the pelvis ALWAYS works in this show.
Shino vs. Zaku: This is the fight that made me want to shove one of those leeches from the forest up the censors ***. His arms are supposed to be blown clean off!
Kankuro vs. Misumi: This just established the fact that Orochimaru has a thing with emploing weirdos.
Sakura vs. Ino: Bulls***.
Temari vs. Tenten: Temari might actully have made a good ninja. Then they ****ed her up.
Shikamaru vs. Rin: I actully agree with you on this one.
Naruto vs. Kiba: ...no comment.
Hinata vs. Neji: They barely touch each other the whole fight. 'Nuff said.
Bru-I mean-Rock Lee vs. Gaara: Rock gets sand on his arm and leg, how dose that hurt?
Fatass vs. Mummy dude: That fight wasted 5 seconds of my life.
Finals:
Naruto vs. Neji: Neji punched in the chin from a hole that dosen't look like Naruto could fit his leg through.
Temari vs. Shikamaru: Again, I agree with you on this one.
Sasuke vs. Gaara: Sasuke learns Chidori. BIG DEAL!
Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru: Micheal Jackson and Goku face off.
Sand 3 and Shukaku vs. Sasuke, Naruto, Shino, and Gamabunta: GO GO POWER RANGERS!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Shino vs. Zaku: This is the fight that made me want to shove one of those leeches from the forest up the censors ***. His arms are supposed to be blown clean off!
Blame Studio Pierrot. I believe the Anime changed from that, not the dub.

r@yQu@3z-nine-three

I h8 power. It <3 me
I mainly watched my Family Guy, Futurama, and Robot Chicken DVD collections.
Something we actually have in common.

I agree. More violence!

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, at least we'll get to see Naruto vs. Sasuke soon. :D

daveshan

My little friend
You mean:

Sasuke vs. Yoroi: A nice blow to the pelvis ALWAYS works in this show.
Kankuro vs. Misumi: This just established the fact that Orochimaru has a thing with emploing weirdos.
Sakura vs. Ino: Bulls***.
Temari vs. Tenten: Temari might actully have made a good ninja. Then they ****ed her up.
Shikamaru vs. Rin: I actully agree with you on this one.
Naruto vs. Kiba: ...no comment.
Hinata vs. Neji: They barely touch each other the whole fight. 'Nuff said.
Bru-I mean-Rock Lee vs. Gaara: Rock gets sand on his arm and leg, how dose that hurt?
Fatass vs. Mummy dude: That fight wasted 5 seconds of my life.
Finals:
Naruto vs. Neji: Neji punched in the chin from a hole that dosen't look like Naruto could fit his leg through.
Temari vs. Shikamaru: Again, I agree with you on this one.
Sasuke vs. Gaara: Sasuke learns Chidori. BIG DEAL!
Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru: Micheal Jackson and Goku face off.
Sand 3 and Shukaku vs. Sasuke, Naruto, Shino, and Gamabunta: GO GO POWER RANGERS!
I believe you mean:

Sasuke vs. Yoroi: Waste of time.
Shino vs. Zaku: Waste of time.
Kankuro vs. Misumi: Waste of time.
Sakura vs. Ino: Holy sh*t what a waste of time.
Temari vs. Tenten: Waste of time.
Shikamaru vs. Rin: Waste of time.
Naruto vs. Kiba: Waste of time.
Hinata vs. Neji: Waste of time.
Rock Lee vs. Gaara: ZOMG! Good fight.
Fatass vs. Mummy dude: Waste of time.

Finals:
Naruto vs. Neji: Waste of time x4 and was filled with flashbacks.
Temari vs. Shikamaru: Waste of time.
Sasuke vs. Gaara: Waste of time.
Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru: Was a good fight. However, they ruined it by dragging out the "reaper's seal vs. sword through the gut" scene.
Sand 3 and Shukaku vs. Sasuke, Naruto, Shino, and Gamabunta: Waste of time. Would have been good if they did more with the Nine Tailed Fox transformation that they made such a big deal out of. Still, Gaara can take a pounding in every direction from Lee, but can't take one blow from Naruto?

Rex Kamex

Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru: Was a good fight. However, they ruined it by dragging out the "reaper's seal vs. sword through the gut" scene.

I agree. I also thought it was a pretty exciting fight (although Sarutobi should've just ignored the other Hokage's and went straight to Orochimaru. Okay, maybe that wouldn't work, but...) until they stopped focusing on that fight and focused on Gaara and them. (Although before it was Sarutobi's fight getting so much focus while the chase-Gaara thing seemed really boring, IMO.) Finally, by the end of the tug-of-war match with Orochimaru's soul, Sarutobi basically said , "Okay, judging from the past five or six episodes, it looks like I can't take your soul out after all, so you know what? I'll just take all your jutsu instead." Yeah.

On a different note, with Naruto vs Neji, Naruto told Neji he could change his destiny by beating him with the power of the fox that was put in him at birth. IMO, that might as well be destiny, which means that Naruto used the power of destiny to tell Neji that he could change his destiny.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I like both the anime and manga. I don't really care if they talk a lot. It would be worse if they was just standing there looking at each other...
I don't mind fillers as long as Gaara is in then. He's my favourite of them all. He's just so cool! <3

I like both the anime and manga. I don't really care if they talk a lot. It would be worse if they was just standing there looking at each other...
Which they do while talking.

I don't mind fillers as long as Gaara is in then. He's my favourite of them all. He's just so cool! <3
You like a suicidal whiny ******* who kills people because he can't get over how suicidal and whiny he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.