• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
XD that's funny. To be honest I don't think that Neji vs Kidomaru was that bad, and Choji's flashback with Shikamaru almost made me cry. No one likes Choji...

But Choji's fight was only cool to show him actually fighting well, in contrast to his Chunin exam prelim which was, well.... Crappy.

But Neji's fight was cool, esp. the 128 palms. (Neji's like my fav character, so obviously I like his fights) But the others were so-so.

lunic

Banned

uber gon

Accept Change

uber gon

Accept Change
*raises hand* I like Chouji. He's built for comfort and not for speed.

I just dropped in and I have no idea what anyone's talking about, but apparently I missed a Naruto=Azumanga discussion. D: Noes~!

And he's ANOTHER character that uses drugs. :D

Well, they're more like vitamins, but they look like pills.

Reimei

King Stone Flash!
And he's ANOTHER character that uses drugs. :D

Well, they're more like vitamins, but they look like pills.

Who gives a **** what they look like? Chouji should be dead and that's all that matters.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I like Chouji. He's very kind and I think the way he has it with food is funny ^^

uber gon

Accept Change
So who wants to bet that we'll have to watch through the filler arc before the Shippuden episodes?

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
I dont know if we will because the shippuden manga is supposed to come to America in March and the anime is always farther the the manga in America so I think they might have some fillers but not all

Gentleman Skeleton

So who wants to bet that we'll have to watch through the filler arc before the Shippuden episodes?

Oh, you know we will. The fact that they're playing the Land of tea filler arc already is proof enough for me. However, what I hope they do is at least cut the fillers down by quite a bit so we don't have to wait 2 years to see Shippuden.

uber gon

Accept Change
Oh, you know we will. The fact that they're playing the Land of tea filler arc already is proof enough for me. However, what I hope they do is at least cut the fillers down by quite a bit so we don't have to wait 2 years to see Shippuden.

Well, as long as the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight doesn't get the screwjob...

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
There's no doubt it will get the dubbing of doom, but I don't see how they could make it really bad. If only they let swear words in the dub. They won't even say "pervert", they just say "pirve".

There's no doubt it will get the dubbing of doom, but I don't see how they could make it really bad. If only they let swear words in the dub. They won't even say "pervert", they just say "pirve".

Why would you want 'swear words' in the dub? Does it make you just feel all warm inside when somebody says '****' or '****'? (which they never do in Naruto anyways outside of fandubber's wet dreams, so you're out of luck.)

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Dude, not like that, but they could at least say "hell" and "damn" in some of the really intense fights, like Sasuke vs Naruto. I'm not saying I want them in all episodes, but I think some of the intense moments could use it. You seem to like Bleach. Would the Bleach dub be the same if they didn't swear? Not really. The english dub of naruto just seems too kiddy-fied. In the Japanese versions, Bleach and Naruto are about the same in violence, suggestive themes, swearing, etc, but Naruto got dubbed for a younger audience.

Dude, not like that, but they could at least say "hell" and "damn" in some of the really intense fights, like Sasuke vs Naruto. I'm not saying I want them in all episodes, but I think some of the intense moments could use it. You seem to like Bleach. Would the Bleach dub be the same if they didn't swear? Not really. The english dub of naruto just seems too kiddy-fied. In the Japanese versions, Bleach and Naruto are about the same in violence, suggestive themes, swearing, etc, but Naruto got dubbed for a younger audience.

How is it 'kiddy-fied'? Because they don't use curse words?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but cursing doesn't make something 'intense' or 'mature'.

Status
Not open for further replies.