• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzua2

You seem to be quite a prick. I salute you.

TsurugiKamishiro

noblesse oblige!

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
im lazy so who cares like shikamaru i already made my point i dont need to sit here and argue with people over an animated show? I have more of a life then that
sorry to disappoint you... well not really...
Sorry but if you took the time to post in a naruto thread on a pokemon fourm it already proves you have enough time to argue over an animated show. Debating on the internet doesn't mean you have no life.

My favorite characters are a tie between Itachi and Tobi.

THE AKATSUKI RULE!

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Poke'T<3 said:
im lazy so who cares like shikamaru i already made my point i dont need to sit here and argue with people over an animated show? I have more of a life then that
sorry to disappoint you... well not really...
Did you just contradict yourself over whether you had a life or not?
I agree with Anzua2. You do seem to be quite a prick.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Obviously you don't have MUCH of a life if you can find the time to argue over two animated shows, you know that? You're even contradicting yourself. Arguing over two substandard animes (Pokemon and Naruto) is proof of that. I just drop a line occasionally to prove why you're wrong, and I get important things out of the way before dropping by.

Majority votes that you are a prick. Thank you, and have a good day.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
My favorit character is naruto and hinata they are a good couple and hinata is strong and naruto is strong to

Rave

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.