• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Okay, during commercials during the recap special, did Tom say "Who would win in a fight with Naruto vs Jake Long"?

*Shrugs*

Naruto will PWN a wannabe' rapping gangster anyday. >D

.:~Wig~:.

absol attacker

go, my army!
yeah, he did.

"DRAGON...UUUUUUPPPP!!! YEA-UH, how ya like me naw? awwww-yeah, the mack daddy's gonna be all up in yo grill, nin-jay BOY-EE! no, you couldn't never match up with d' AYUM-DRAGZ mad ska-ziz-illz, yo!"
*stares* "shut the hell up, you stupid flying lizard! tabayyo! Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"
"YEH-ye-ahh! i doun care if they's a bajillion a yo! mack daddy jakey gon-"
*loud punching and yelling*

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What's with the recaps? This is the third time already! (There was a short recap at the beginning of episode 14 and episode 26 was a recap episode)
If I'm correct, they're gonna do this again after episode 78. And again after episode 104. And so on and so forth.

Yeah. He did, unfortunatly. But Jake Long's got nothing on Naruto :p.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
"DRAGON...UUUUUUPPPP!!! YEA-UH, how ya like me naw? awwww-yeah, the mack daddy's gonna be all up in yo grill, nin-jay BOY-EE! no, you couldn't never match up with d' AYUM-DRAGZ mad ska-ziz-illz, yo!"
*stares* "shut the hell up, you stupid flying lizard! tabayyo! Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"
xDD

The day the overgrown lizard wins is the day Gaara makes friends with Hinata. xP

.:~Wig~:.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
yeah, he did.

I knew I heard him say that. I couldn't confirm it because he only said it once. Jake Long sucks anyway. Stupid stereotypical garbage.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Dude, Shino is crazy 0_0. He can own anyone with a few bugs. Also, how many episodes to they have translated?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Dude, Shino is crazy 0_0. He can own anyone with a few bugs. Also, how many episodes to they have translated?
That's why Shino's awesome :p.

A lot. We're on 52, Japan's on 201. . . so that makes 149 episodes left to be translated.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
NARUTO ROCKS!!!!!!!1 Sorry. I had a spaz moment there. Anyway, I obviously love Gaara (check my sig). I model myself after him (except my mom won't let me dye my hair red.)

I_Love_Ami

i said plain cheese!
Kakashi ^_^ He Is Cool And gets Off With Reading Nudy Books Infront Of His Students. What A Pervert

Champion_Edward_Elric

Queen of Everything
Hey! I heard that Naruto has 201 episodes, right? Anyway, my favorite characters is Sasuke and Kakashi. On Monday (or Tuesday) I draw a Sharigan which is copied from Kakashi. Isn't it nice??

I_Love_Ami

i said plain cheese!
Cool. Jirayai Is Perverted LOL. I Think Thats His Name And I Can't Watch A Single Episode After About 89 On Youtube Without Someone Commenting On Tsunade. And I Think You Know What I mean O_O

absol attacker

go, my army!
i got some spoilers about the manga:

[spoil]Hidan gets decapitated after Shikamaru finds out that his jutsu only works while he's inside his seal. anyway, the fight makes you forget about his immortality. everyone short Kazuzu was freaked out that Hidan was still alive, conscious, and able to talk. and Kazuzu won't bring his head back to his body because he didn't ask for help before. it was actually pretty funny.[/spoil]

i got some spoilers about the manga:

[spoil]Hidan gets decapitated after Shikamaru finds out that his jutsu only works while he's inside his seal. anyway, the fight makes you forget about his immortality. everyone short Kazuzu was freaked out that Hidan was still alive, conscious, and able to talk. and Kazuzu won't bring his head back to his body because he didn't ask for help before. it was actually pretty funny.[/spoil]

Yeah.

One of the lamest plot twists I've heard in a while.

Next thing you know, Hidan we'll end up being a new type of Chimera Ant.

absol attacker

go, my army!
i just hope nothing stupid happens with Hidan, like a robot body or remaining a fresh-mouthed paperweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.