• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

speaking of that 'arc' I wonder how the dub of that will be handled, seeing as Peepee everywhere is soo not PC xD
That arc was soo hilarious...... but still doesn't rank in my fave fillers

and regarding the Mizuki Strikes back arc, I feel that arc ruined Mizuki, even if it was a good arc. They just HAD to make it so the first ever sub villian had some relation to the main villian......apparently in the world of Naruto you need to have atleast known Orochimaru to be classed as evil....

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
feebas_factor said:
Any-whui... so who's excited about the end of the fillers? ^_^

We still have to wait a while, unfortunately. I'm just glad that they're finally getting to Part II.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Hidan has been lame since Shikamaru first encountered him, and he hasn't bounced back.

He is still cool in a 'I'm a retarded clown' kind of way. He is killing his own partner because he's a dumb idiot. He's a good Aka.

But the one reason Part II will rule?

TOBI...ANIMATED.

Tobi is the best Aka with Deidera.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
All they need to do is give him the highest pitch voice ever. Just give him an awesomly childish voice and he will be the ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.