• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

I have a rather silly question but do we ever get to see what's under Kakashi's mask? I just watched tonight's episode and now it's bugging me. I'd like to know what under there.

Not up to where Japan is now.

(I bet if Kakashi ever dies, they'll leave his mask on him to respect him or something. O_O)

I did like that episode, though about the mask.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
Yomi is secretly Shino (which is why she wears a drug dealer outfit, to conceal herself). Tomo was a random ANBU that got killed.

Is Yukari secretly the girl Akatsuki member?

BTW, this brings up the perfect moment for this:
Akatsuki_Daioh__Wallpaper_by_icyookami.jpg

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
3. From the previous two, you can basically infer that she is Ino but with pink hair and Taijutsu.
Sakura was pretty nasty in Shippuuden 26. Any other time she'd be useless, which isn't a good thing, but at least she had at one episode to shine. It made up for the Land of Waves arc.

I saw it earlier this week, but 101's dub still delivered! I also noticed during the scene when the kids huddle up for a new plan, the crow(which kept the 'ahou!' but the voice was dubbed anyway...weird.) craps behind them.XD

Yomi is secretly Shino (which is why she wears a drug dealer outfit, to conceal herself). Tomo was a random ANBU that got killed.
Then what does that make Osaka...Kakashi?:p

Anzua2

Three minutes.

...wait, what?

Rave

Banned
Naruto is made of WIN.

My Top 3 Characters:
1. Suigetsu
2. Kisame Hoshigaki
3. Zabuza Momochi

Mist FTW.

If Naruto is made of win, can you explain reasons as to why? Provide some backup to this claim of yours.

Last edited:
Three minutes.

...wait, what?
<_<
>_>

That wasn't supposed to be the joke I'm thinking of, is it? I mean, this is the alt animé section...it had to have been a DBZ joke. Five minutes 'til Namek blows up, right?^^;

Uzumaki Naruto

As in, it's completely stupid. You can excuse lack of realism, you can't excuse just plain stupidity.
And how, may I ask, is it stupid?

Yeah, it's so well written.
Glad to see you agree. :p

Yeah, watching filler does make you feel like you're experiencing the negative aftereffects of a large drug dosage. Like feelings of death and despair.
O RLY?

Sounds like it.
Again, O RLY?

And you'd be wrong.
Actually, I'd be voicing my opinion, which you are obviously disrespecting, on the show.

1. She is useless, like Ino.
Yeah. I mean, she only saved Kankurou's life with her medical techniques and kicked Sasori's butt with her superhuman strength. So useless.

2. She is obsessed with a retard known as Sasuke, like Ino.
I'll have to agree with you on that one.

3. From the previous two, you can basically infer that she is Ino but with pink hair and Taijutsu.
Actually, there are several differences between the two besides the ones you listed.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
And how, may I ask, is it stupid?
It is. If you've watched it enough, it should get through eventually that it's starting to get...a little...repetitive...@_@

Glad to see you agree. :p
^does not understand sarcasm

O RLY?
YA RLY.

Again, O RLY?
Again, YA RLY.

Actually, I'd be voicing my opinion, which you are obviously disrespecting, on the show.
.......(comment not available)

Yeah. I mean, she only saved Kankurou's life with her medical techniques and kicked Sasori's butt with her superhuman strength. So useless.
EXACTLY! That's ALL SHE DID! And besides, Chiyo was helping. Without Chiyo there, Sasori would have kicked Sakura's butt, superhuman strength or not and YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT SHE'S USELESS even though it's supposed to be sarcasm. Is there actually anything else she's done?

I'll have to agree with you on that one.
WOW! They agree on something! At least!

Actually, there are several differences between the two besides the ones you listed.
Aside from Sakura abandoning a friendship she's had for years when Ino befriended her and protected her from bullies for an emotastic boy? Sakura isn't as smart as she makes herself out to be when it comes to social skills, methinks....>_>

Pssh, whatever. HEY Y'ALL THIS IS MY ANSWER.

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
*yawn* To spark a famous debate...

Haku is a girl.

Uzumaki Naruto

It is. If you've watched it enough, it should get through eventually that it's starting to get...a little...repetitive...@_@
Well, I think it's interesting.

^does not understand sarcasm
^ Does not understand sarcastic comebacks.

NO WEI!

Again, YA RLY.
Again, NO WEI!

.......(comment not available)
Pwned.

EXACTLY! That's ALL SHE DID! And besides, Chiyo was helping. Without Chiyo there, Sasori would have kicked Sakura's butt, superhuman strength or not and YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT SHE'S USELESS even though it's supposed to be sarcasm. Is there actually anything else she's done?
OH MAI! =O

I'll get back to you on that one.

WOW! They agree on something! At least!
It's a miracle!

Aside from Sakura abandoning a friendship she's had for years when Ino befriended her and protected her from bullies for an emotastic boy? Sakura isn't as smart as she makes herself out to be when it comes to social skills, methinks....>_>
Yes, aside from that. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.